PDA

View Full Version : Let's Say Thanks

Pick6
12-05-2008, 11:25 AM
This isn't a sports post but it is something that we can all do for our troops. Go to this website, http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html , and send a free Thank you card to our troops.
It's free and easy to do. Remember they will not be home for Christmas like we will.

God Bless our Troops

squid
12-05-2008, 12:30 PM
good idea, I know those guys appreciate these things. I was there in 2005. We usually got to see cnn or Foxnews in the chow halls, with all of the negative stuff from back here. And then you'd get a card or letter from someone you didnt know, telling you thanks. I still have alot of my cards.

Missing most of the football season that year was hard. But I was paid back with getting to watch Dallas beat Philly with a bunch of 'Iggles' fans in a Gulfport MS bar while we demob'ed. Then I got home in time to see Wylie beat Canyon and barely lose to Gainesville in the playoffs. Thennnnnn, my sweet wife got our family tickets the the Big 12 CG to watch Texas destroy CU. And to top it off, I got to see Vince rip out the Trojan's hearts.....

trg
12-05-2008, 03:59 PM
This is a great idea. Our troops really appreciate the support!!