PDA

View Full Version : ol drag-its too quite 60 mi SE of us

dirtydan
12-04-2008, 07:30 AM
there was plenty of noise coming from 60 mi SE of us; now the radio has quiten down, the blogs have slowed up. you think that reality has finally settled in and they know that this big huge juggernaut is rolling?

tejones@etex.ne
12-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Hey Dan,all the Carthage people are on smoaky.com i guess they haven"t been in the playoffs enough to know about this forum.:rolleyes:

mwynn05
12-04-2008, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by tejones@etex.ne
Hey Dan,all the Carthage people are on smoaky.com i guess they haven"t been in the playoffs enough to know about this forum.:rolleyes: be cocky....I dont think you know how good carthage really is

Necks_Fan
12-04-2008, 04:38 PM
We shall see just how good they really are, because we KNOW Gilmer is legit. :)

NastySlot
12-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
be cocky....I dont think you know how good carthage really is

has carthage been in 3A long?

crzyjournalist03
12-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
has carthage been in 3A long?

Yes, and they've been in the playoffs almost every year, and they usually go 3 rounds deep or so.

tejones@etex.ne
12-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Hey MWYNN05 didn"t say that Carthage was not good or that we would win just that they are not accustomed to being around long enough in playoffs to talk smack on this board.Glad to know you are here.I happened to have followed them to Houston in 1991 to play for state.I pride myself on loving high school football and suport that fact,especially East Texas football.I just love the Bucs!!!Go Bucs!!!:inlove:

dirtydan
12-05-2008, 11:13 PM
Hey MWYNN05 didn"t say that Carthage was not good or that we would win just that they are not accustomed to being around long enough in playoffs to talk smack on this board.Glad to know you are here.I happened to have followed them to Houston in 1991 to play for state.I pride myself on loving high school football and suport that fact,especially East Texas football.I just love the Bucs!!!Go Bucs!!!:inlove:

the juggernaut just keeps on rolling.

dirtydan
12-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Hey Dan,all the Carthage people are on smoaky.com i guess they haven"t been in the playoffs enough to know about this forum.:rolleyes:

dont they have any class?

tejones@etex.ne
12-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Hey Dan, its almost time.What time are you leaving or are you going to see Dangerfield first?

dirtydan
12-06-2008, 07:56 AM
Hey Dan, its almost time.What time are you leaving or are you going to see Dangerfield first?

can't say. your new friend, that old hen from south central texas may be there in her puke purple.