PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunately, this would probably work on me

Bull Butter
12-04-2008, 12:29 AM
Glad I don't live in Uganda:eek:

http://www.gadling.com/2008/12/02/ugandan-booby-traps-are-a-growing-problem/?icid=200100397x1214750743x1200904316

Ugandan "booby traps" are a growing problem by Scott Carmichael Dec 2nd 2008 @ 2:30PM

Police in Uganda are warning men about the dangers of breasts.

Gangs of women have been tricking men into sniffing their chloroform laced breasts, knocking them out. When the men awake, they are usually naked, and without any of the stuff they had when they thought they were about to have a night of passion.

The police have managed to capture one of the women and are currently focusing their attention on the source of the sedatives. In the meantime, if you are in Uganda, be careful whose boobies you plant your face in as you never know how (or where) you'll wake up in the morning.

Trashman
12-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Glad I don't live in Uganda:eek:

http://www.gadling.com/2008/12/02/ugandan-booby-traps-are-a-growing-problem/?icid=200100397x1214750743x1200904316

Ugandan "booby traps" are a growing problem by Scott Carmichael Dec 2nd 2008 @ 2:30PM

Police in Uganda are warning men about the dangers of breasts.

Gangs of women have been tricking men into sniffing their chloroform laced breasts, knocking them out. When the men awake, they are usually naked, and without any of the stuff they had when they thought they were about to have a night of passion.

The police have managed to capture one of the women and are currently focusing their attention on the source of the sedatives. In the meantime, if you are in Uganda, be careful whose boobies you plant your face in as you never know how (or where) you'll wake up in the morning.

Question? If I remember my chemistry, chloroform burns the skin, so how could they lace their breast with it and not be burned or not affect by the inhaling it themselves?:nerd:

shankbear
12-04-2008, 04:30 PM
By "any of the stuff", do you mean their cash, their watches??? Or do you mean their giggle sticks? The general and two colonels? The meat and two vegs?

WylieBulldog92
12-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Question? If I remember my chemistry, chloroform burns the skin, so how could they lace their breast with it and not be burned or not affect by the inhaling it themselves?:nerd:
I think if they're bonded with something else they may not be like that....I dunno?