PDA

View Full Version : Advise to our young male members

Looking4number8
12-03-2008, 11:10 AM
In light of several recent threads I think we should have a thread of advice to our younger members that are about to go out on there on with there young brides to be... Shoot, we may even need to sticky this one so we can all revisit it!

I will start

"fine" means I will do it your way and hold this decision over yor head FOREVER!!!

"whatever you think dear" means "whatever she thinks"

and most important thing ever is

Her mom is the only opinion that counts.... ever!

Lion_Addict
12-03-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
In light of several recent threads I think we should have a thread of advice to our younger members that are about to go out on there on with there young brides to be... Shoot, we may even need to sticky this one so we can all revisit it!

I will start

"fine" means I will do it your way and hold this decision over yor head FOREVER!!!

Ohhhhh, I'm so gonna be nice.........for now ;)

Looking4number8
12-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Ohhhhh, I'm so gonna be nice.........for now ;)

Come on buddy, I am depending on your help! Your wife will never find out!.... wait that probably should be in the "not to" part of the advise column

RedWhiteBlue
12-03-2008, 11:37 AM

I will start

You know, wookin'- I think you may be a little bitter.....:rolleyes:

Looking4number8
12-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
You know, wookin'- I think you may be a little bitter.....:rolleyes:

just trying to be helpful, I swear!

Looking4number8
12-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Hey, I have a real one. Take advise from this guy and learn to dance. This big boy has some moves and looks to me like he "married up"

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2008/evolution-of-wedding-dance-p1.php?emf=1

Lion_Addict
12-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Your wife will never find out!.... wait that probably should be in the "not to" part of the advise column

Exactly!! :clap: :clap: :D

Phil C
12-03-2008, 12:12 PM
I'M BOSS AT MY HOUSE! WHAT I SAY GOES!!

:mad:

Looking4number8
12-03-2008, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I'M BOSS AT MY HOUSE! WHAT I SAY GOES!!

:mad:

yep, same here.... I live alone too!

Ranger Mom
12-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Words Women Use

"FINE":
This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments.

"FIVE MINUTES"
This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.

"NOTHING"
This means "something," and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with 'Fine.'

"GO AHEAD" (With Raised Eyebrows)
This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over Nothing and will end with the word "Fine."

"GO AHEAD" (Normal Eyebrows)
This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care." You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

"LOUD SIGH"
This is not actually a word, but is a onverbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing."

"SOFT SIGH"
Again, not a word, but a nonverbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.

"THAT'S OKAY"
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow".

"GO AHEAD"
At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

"PLEASE DO"
This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay."

"THANKS"
A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.

"THANKS A LOT"
This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing"

and the VERY most important thing to remember is:

A woman has the last word in any argument.

Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

Lion_Addict
12-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Words Women Use

"FINE":
This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments.

"FIVE MINUTES"
This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.

"NOTHING"
This means "something," and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with 'Fine.'

This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over Nothing and will end with the word "Fine."

This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care." You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

"LOUD SIGH"
This is not actually a word, but is a onverbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing."

"SOFT SIGH"
Again, not a word, but a nonverbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.

"THAT'S OKAY"
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow".

"GO AHEAD"
At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

"PLEASE DO"
This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay."

"THANKS"

"THANKS A LOT"
This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing"

Ouch! :1popcorn: :1popcorn: Heh Heh!

poisoned10
12-03-2008, 01:18 PM
Words Women Use

"FINE":

"FIVE MINUTES"

"NOTHING"

"LOUD SIGH"

"SOFT SIGH"

"THAT'S OKAY"

"GO AHEAD"

"PLEASE DO"

"THANKS"

"THANKS A LOT"

I have read that before and showed my wife. She says that's not the case, yet I catch her doing exactly what was written.

I'm slowly catching on to her/their little "quirks." Even though no one will EVER have it completely figured out.

Lion_Addict
12-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by poisoned10
I'm slowly catching on to her/their little "quirks."

You gotta harem?? :eek: :eek:
Ya know the sayin.....If ya gotta harem then share 'em! :D
HA HA HA! Gawd, I kill me!!

Lookin......need to add that to the manual you're working on ;)

poisoned10
12-03-2008, 01:41 PM
You gotta harem?? :eek: :eek:
Ya know the sayin.....If ya gotta harem then share 'em! :D
HA HA HA! Gawd, I kill me!!

I don't get it. :thinking:

Lion_Addict
12-03-2008, 01:49 PM
I don't get it. :thinking:

:doh: .....it was funny. Just laugh!

poisoned10
12-03-2008, 02:02 PM
:doh: .....it was funny. Just laugh!

http://www.goodluckdeluxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/old-man-laughing.jpg

Looking4number8
12-03-2008, 02:18 PM
http://www.goodluckdeluxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/old-man-laughing.jpg

I see you figured out the pitcure posting thing! Good luck with that harem!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-03-2008, 02:19 PM
http://j-walk.com/other/goodwife/images/goodwifeguide.gif

This is all your fault, men of the board. Things used to be the way they were supposed to. I'm going to bring them back.

poisoned10
12-03-2008, 02:19 PM
I see you figured out the pitcure posting thing! Good luck with that harem!

I knew how to post a picture, just not one straight from your computer, which you apparently can't do.

Looking4number8
12-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END

This is all your fault, men of the board. Things used to be the way they were supposed to. I'm going to bring them back.

Awwww yes, to good ole days of 1955! Dad was not so stupid after all!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Exactly. Dad was a wise man after all.

RedWhiteBlue
12-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END

Good luck with that and let me know when the new bride gets her citizenship!!!:D

Necks_Fan
12-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Where's the advice?:thinking:

Looking4number8
12-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Where's the advice?:thinking:

Everybody (and by everybody I especially mean Lion Addict) is afraid their wife might see what they right!

Trashman
12-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Here is the best advice I ever received...........

How to Please a Woman
Follow this advice if you wish to impress your wife.

Compliment her;
respect her;
honor her;
cuddle her;
caress her;
love her;
kiss her;
stroke her;
buy things for her;
tease her;
comfort her;
protect her;
hug her;
hold her;
spend money on her;
wine and dine her;
listen to her;
care for her;
stand by her;
support her;
hold her.

How to Please a Man
Follow this advice if you wish to impress your husband.

Show up naked;
Bring beer.
:D

And when all else fails......Keep this picture in mind.....

http://bose.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/7451044654/inlineimg/Y/EngineersView.jpg

Lion_Addict
12-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
How to Please a Man

Show up naked;
Bring beer.

http://bose.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/7451044654/inlineimg/Y/EngineersView.jpg

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Now, that's funny!! :clap:

Necks_Fan
12-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Here is the best advice I ever received...........

How to Please a Woman
Follow this advice if you wish to impress your wife.

Compliment her;
respect her;
honor her;
cuddle her;
caress her;
love her;
kiss her;
stroke her;
buy things for her;
tease her;
comfort her;
protect her;
hug her;
hold her;
spend money on her;
wine and dine her;
listen to her;
care for her;
stand by her;
support her;
hold her.

How to Please a Man

Show up naked;
Bring beer.

http://bose.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/7451044654/inlineimg/Y/EngineersView.jpg Nice.:clap:

Lion_Addict
12-03-2008, 07:29 PM
Everybody (and by everybody I especially mean Lion Addict) is afraid their wife might see what they right!

Ummmmm, trust me.....I ain't skeered ;) :D

Looking4number8
12-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Good luck with that and let me know when the new bride gets her citizenship!!!:D

And let me know if she has a sister!

Ummmmm, trust me.....I ain't skeered ;) :D

And you, your just a liar?

ccmom
12-03-2008, 11:27 PM

I will start

I'm trying to figure out someone with this much knowledge is currently single. :confused: Sounds to me like you've got it all figured out!:thumbsup:

Looking4number8
12-04-2008, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
I'm trying to figure out someone with this much knowledge is currently single.

Its because I am old and ugly!

Lion_Addict
12-04-2008, 09:04 AM
And you, your just a liar?

Oh no.........very serious :cool:

Ranger Mom
12-04-2008, 11:43 AM
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h300/wbcruisers/WomensBrain.gif

Ever wondered how a woman's brain works? Well....it's finally explained here in one, easy-to-understand illustration:

Every one of those little blue balls is a thought about something that needs to be done, a decision or a problem that needs to be solved.

A man, of course, has only 2 balls and they take up all his thoughts. :D

pirate4state
12-04-2008, 12:26 PM
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h300/wbcruisers/WomensBrain.gif

Ever wondered how a woman's brain works? Well....it's finally explained here in one, easy-to-understand illustration:

Every one of those little blue balls is a thought about something that needs to be done, a decision or a problem that needs to be solved.

A man, of course, has only 2 balls and they take up all his thoughts. :D

HAHAHAHA :spitlol: :spitlol:

And if they are blue, well nevermind

SD Sista :devil:

Lion_Addict
12-04-2008, 01:06 PM
DANG......Yawl are BAD!!!:eek: :eek: I like it though :D

Necks_Fan
12-04-2008, 04:21 PM
A man, of course, has only 2 balls and they take up all his thoughts. :D :eek:

And :dispntd: @ P4S.

zebrablue2
12-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Hey, I have a real one. Take advise from this guy and learn to dance. This big boy has some moves and looks to me like he "married up"

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2008/evolution-of-wedding-dance-p1.php?emf=1

big boy can move--LOL...