PDA

View Full Version : bowl game tickets. What would you do?

IHS Fan
12-03-2008, 09:38 AM
my daughter was given the chance to buy tickets for either the fiesta bowl or the NC game. We are only interested in watching Texas play. she called me last night asking which ones to buy. I could come up with more scenarios for Texas to be in the fiesta bowl than the NC. so do we buy the fiesta tickets and hope the other teams win out or the NC and pray for a miracle. the choice has to be made by this afternoon.

jason
12-03-2008, 09:41 AM
i would get tickets to the national championship, and if texas doesnt make it, screw over an okie and sell them for a huge profit.....

NastySlot
12-03-2008, 09:47 AM
i would take the national championship tickets.............you can watch texas at least once a year any year...national title games regardless of who's playing are tough tickets to get.

duckhunter
12-03-2008, 10:21 AM
if only worried bout dem horns, better get dem tickets for the game in arizona. texas wont be in florida for know foosball game

Lion_Addict
12-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by jason
i would get tickets to the national championship, and if texas doesnt make it, screw over an okie and sell them for a huge profit.....

:clap: :iagree:

Txbroadcaster
12-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Get NC tickets..then if texas does not make it sale them for a profit then buy Fiesta tickets

Red&White_9x5
12-03-2008, 11:02 AM
National Championship tickets all the way. If Texas doesn't make it and you want Fiesta Bowl tickets, I am sure you could sell your NC tickets and get some for the Fiesta Bowl. Just don't make any plane reservations until Sunday night so you will know for sure where you are going

WylieBulldog92
12-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Red&White_9x5
National Championship tickets all the way. If Texas doesn't make it and you want Fiesta Bowl tickets, I am sure you could sell your NC tickets and get some for the Fiesta Bowl. Just don't make any plane reservations until Sunday night so you will know for sure where you are going
Everyone seems to have the right idea, if Texas somehow does make it into the NC, and you have Fiesta Bowl tickets, you're given way less decisions

Fiesta Bowl tickets are not near as worth as much as NC tickets.