PDA

View Full Version : woohoo

Emerson1
12-02-2008, 04:00 PM
just got a new phone for Christmas! Who needs an overpriced iphone????

Looking4number8
12-02-2008, 04:19 PM
if it is unlocked and gsm quad band, contact me. I presently am carrying my daughter old pink motorola with a broken face. Pretty sad site considering I do 90% of my job on my phone.

HM33
12-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
if it is unlocked and gsm quad band, contact me. I presently am carrying my daughter old pink motorola with a broken face. Pretty sad site considering I do 90% of my job on my phone.

I know more guys with the Pink razor than I do girls... weird situation, but true.

poisoned10
12-03-2008, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
just got a new phone for Christmas! Who needs an overpriced iphone????

What phone did you get? I'm sporting the BlackBerry Curve right now. I would like to get the Bold but the wife says no since I go through phones about every 6 months. So I only get 1 phone a year now, which sucks. They just get old to me after a couple of months and then I'm ready to move on to something different.

But anyways, how much are you asking for your iPhone?

Emerson1
12-03-2008, 02:30 PM
I got the LG Vu

And I didn't get an iPhone, I was saying this does just as much but for half the price. I had a a707 which I liked but I dropped it to many times.

poisoned10
12-03-2008, 02:32 PM
I got the LG Vu

And I didn't get an iPhone, I was saying this does just as much but for half the price. I had a a707 which I liked but I dropped it to many times.

Those are nice. I'm not too fond of touch screen only phones though.

un b weavable
12-07-2008, 06:19 PM
I got the LG Vu

[x] half the price of iphone
[ ] does just as much as an iphone

Emerson1
12-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by un b weavable
[x] half the price of iphone
[ ] does just as much as an iphone
There isn't that much more than it does worth paying $100 more

Originally posted by poisoned10
Those are nice. I'm not too fond of touch screen only phones though.
It takes some getting used to, but the touch keyboard once you figure it out is a lot better than the tiny keys you have to press down hard on to type with.

un b weavable
12-07-2008, 08:15 PM
There isn't that much more than it does worth paying $100 more

nothing much except the thousands of applications that are available for the iphone

Emerson1
12-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by un b weavable
nothing much except the thousands of applications that are available for the iphone
The Vu has quite a few applications to. The iPhone probably has more useless apps like this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhCJq7EAJJA)