PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Corey Fulbright tournament sponsors

everman_guy
10-29-2003, 01:57 PM
Everman High School is proud to host the First Annual Corey Fulbright Basketball Tournament. All benefits and proceeds are going to Corey and his family to help with medical and living expenses. Corey was the young man that was paralyzed during the State Championship football game last year. We are asking your help in a variety of ways to make this event special and help the Fulbright family.

Sponsorships are available as follows:
1. Gold- $500 or more
Listed on Sponsor Board as Gold, 3 announcements per game, noting your donation and advertising your business.
2. Silver- $200-499
Listed on Sponsor Board as Silver, 2 announcements per game, noting your donation and advertising your business.
3. Bronze-$100-199
Listed on Sponsor Board as Bronze, 1 announcement per game, noting your donation and advertising your business.

The Sponsorship Board will be displayed in the Foyer of the Main Gym. The announcements will be heard over the P.A. system throughout each game and at Halftime.

If you are interested you can email me y2kFrog@killerfrogs.com or PM me either one. I am charge of getting all these to the right place, so I can get you the information.

rholl
10-29-2003, 02:40 PM
When is this tourney and do you have a team listing yet??????

everman_guy
10-29-2003, 05:02 PM
It is in Everman, December 4-6....There 8 teams, I can't remember off hand who they are. I will let you know later.

<small>[ October 29, 2003, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: everman_guy ]</small>

rholl
10-29-2003, 05:22 PM
Thanks...shoot a PM over w/teams

everman_guy
10-29-2003, 08:50 PM
ttt