PDA

View Full Version : KAOrder...Question for you.

JR2004
12-02-2008, 05:25 AM
It's not football related, but it is related to Adamson. We're playing your basketball team tonight and I wanted to know if the game is going to be at your high school. My buddy at Samuell said he was going to try and get ahold of your head coach basketball coach since they're friends, but I wanted to see if you might know where the game is at tonight so I don't go to the wrong place!

I've heard y'all actually play a lot of your home games at the high school, but I know that several teams that direction will sometimes play games over at Sprague or Ellis Davis. I'm just trying to be sure I actually have to go to your high school and not to one of those other places!

kaorder1999
12-02-2008, 11:53 AM
The games are here tonight. And prepare yourself because there is absolutly NO REASON WHATSOEVER why they play basketball games here. Horrible gym! Unbelievable.

At least the floor was recently redone. But there are hardly no places to sit and only two rows os stands I believe. Embarassing!

JR2004
12-02-2008, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
The games are here tonight. And prepare yourself because there is absolutly NO REASON WHATSOEVER why they play basketball games here. Horrible gym! Unbelievable.

At least the floor was recently redone. But there are hardly no places to sit and only two rows os stands I believe. Embarassing!

Haha...Most DISD gyms actually at the school are like that. Ours has about 6 or 7 rows on both sides, but that's it. Lincoln's gym is really good, but they're the exception.

Oh well I guess I'll be heading to your school tonight. I want to see how we do against the tall kid Adamson has. We beat em in fall league, but Palmer wasn't playing then. I hope we can make a game of it. If you're around stop by and say hi. I'm not too hard to pick out of a group of Madison fans...lol.

jason
12-02-2008, 04:52 PM
we (forney) played at madison my freshman year...

that was our only district loss that year...

we beat them at our place then had to go there, and when we did, they magically had like 4 guys who were 6'5" 250lbs on their freshman team - we were up at halftime though.....

we were the only team out of forney to beat a madison team that year and it was their freshman team's only loss...

JR2004
12-02-2008, 05:06 PM
The only time I've watched a competitive varsity game between Forney and Madison in basketball was in the 03-04 season when we beat them 52-47 at Cobb and 80-77 in the 3rd round of the playoffs. That was Hanie's senior year. He never was much of a factor against us, but they had some good wings that year and they ran their offense well. Hanie was pretty cool though. We had a doubleheader in the 2nd round out in Wills Point and they beat White Oak in 3OT's and I remember seeing him tell our players to go out and whoop some you know what when they were going to the locker room.

The win against Forney was the last win in Coach Kidd's career as a head basketball coach because he retired at the end of that season. He had been Madison's only UIL head coach from 1976-2004. We've gone through 4 different head coaches since then.