PDA

View Full Version : Can the Lions do the UNTHINKABLE?

Necks_Fan
12-01-2008, 06:58 PM
Can the Lions go winless?

Gobbla2001
12-01-2008, 07:05 PM
who do they play the last week or two?

will those teams be resting players for the playoffs?

I don't think the Lions can beat anyone in the NFL this year, but if starters are being rested in those last two games I see 'em winnin' one...

SintonFan_inAustin
12-01-2008, 07:09 PM
they win this week :hand:

IHStangFan
12-01-2008, 07:11 PM
I say yes....because it certainly is possible.

WylieBulldog92
12-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Wow read the question wrong should've voted yes, I don't think they will go winless but any team CAN certainly go winless.

gobbler grad
12-01-2008, 09:02 PM
why screw up a perfect season...if they win , then they will be tied with the Bengals and lose that #1 pick...:thinking:

slpybear the bullfan
12-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Only if the other teams run the Slot T.

(LOL... sorry, just couldn't resist... ;) )

handNthedirt
12-01-2008, 09:06 PM
I've never felt sorry for a nfl team....until Thanksgiving when Lendale broke off a run for a nice gain laughing out loud when he ran by the dude holding the dish....they are horrible man...like rosie o'donnell bad.

Necks_Fan
12-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
I've never felt sorry for a nfl team....until Thanksgiving when Lendale broke off a run for a nice gain laughing out loud when he ran by the dude holding the dish....they are horrible man...like rosie o'donnell bad. I didn't know you could put anything football related and Rosie O'Donnell in the same sentence legally..... BUT in this case.... it applies. :doh:

handNthedirt
12-01-2008, 09:33 PM
I'm pickin up what yer puttin down...but she is more interior lineman than celebrity in my honest opinion. ol girl missed her calling...shoulda been lined up next to joe jacoby blockin for the diesel...rosie is a true hog man.

Necks_Fan
12-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
I'm pickin up what yer puttin down...but she is more interior lineman than celebrity in my honest opinion. ol girl missed her calling...shoulda been lined up next to joe jacoby blockin for the diesel...rosie is a true hog man.

Speaking of that. When me and P4S were at the Gilmer/WO-S game..... we were sitting next to each other and down 1 row and to the right was a man and a woman.... I think.

It has boobs and long hair in a pony tail, but it had a goatee thicker than I can grow and I'm 18.:eek:

It was a perfect little chin goatee and VERY think AND long.

Quite disturbing. Reminds me of Rosie, the man-woman.

slpybear the bullfan
12-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Speaking of that. When me and P4S were at the Gilmer/WO-S game..... we were sitting next to each other and down 1 row and to the right was a man and a woman.... I think.

It has boobs and long hair in a pony tail, but it had a goatee thicker than I can grow and I'm 18.:eek:

It was a perfect little chin goatee and VERY think AND long.

Quite disturbing. Reminds me of Rosie, the man-woman.

Didn't Rodney Carrington write a song about her?

...Cause she's more of a man... than I'll ever be!

un b weavable
12-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Minnesota
at Indianapolis
New Orleans
at Green Bay

I don't see them winning any of these games. :thinking:

Phil C
12-02-2008, 09:31 AM
Even though the curse ended in October it was still in effect for the start of this year so evidently it is still carrying over. Lions sure goofed up the way they handled things years ago.

Red&White_9x5
12-02-2008, 11:17 AM
I think they can go winless. They are HORRIBLE, watching them get abused by Tennessee on Thanksgiving was sad.

Looking4number8
12-02-2008, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by un b weavable
Minnesota
at Indianapolis
New Orleans
at Green Bay

I don't see them winning any of these games. :thinking:

All four of these teams are good but not good enough that they will be resting players. They all will be fighting for playoffs or seeding.

Detroit going 0-16 this year is a pretty safe bet.

turtletank2009
12-02-2008, 01:02 PM
im gonna laugh at the first team that losses to them

ILS1
12-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Minnesota (7-5)
at Indianapolis (8-4)
New Orleans (6-6)
at Green Bay (5-7)

The remaining teams they play have a combined record of 26-22. I think their best chance to win a game is in the last two against New Orleans or Green Bay teams with even/losing records. My guess is New Orleans at home. Green Bay is tough to beat on the road.

:D :D :D :D