PDA

View Full Version : Lance Armstrong say he will ride in the 2009 Tour De France!

Phil C
12-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Wonderful news. We needed some good news today and we got it. :)

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt=AkEdPFPZBybTEeSRpoUa1o05nYcB?slug=ap-armstrong-tourdefrance&prov=ap&type=lgns

DDBooger
12-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Wonderful news. We needed some good news today and we got it. :)

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news;_ylt=AkEdPFPZBybTEeSRpoUa1o05nYcB?slug=ap-armstrong-tourdefrance&prov=ap&type=lgns
your assistance is needed for the "BCS" thread:D

K-MAC Chuck
12-01-2008, 04:39 PM
Phil C,
I usually agree with your point of view. Considering your love of one of my all-time favorite movies (I'm of Italian descent, and know some "italiano" types if you will), I'm a big fan...

However, Lance Armstrong needs to stay retired..what more does he have to prove? To me, it seems he has everything to lose and nothing to win by donning the bike outfit...

just my 1.5 cents..

DDBooger
12-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck

just my 1.5 cents..
inflation:rolleyes: lol
ah who cares, maybe it isn't to prove anything to anyone else other than himself. He faced death and beat it, why acquiesce to retirement, when perhaps all he was doing was convalescing! :D
go Lance!

ronwx5x
12-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
inflation:rolleyes: lol
ah who cares, maybe it isn't to prove anything to anyone else other than himself. He faced death and beat it, why acquiesce to retirement, when perhaps all he was doing was convalescing! :D
go Lance!

Hopefully not just "clearing his system".

DDBooger
12-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Hopefully not just "clearing his system".
are you French?:thinking: hahaha ;) j/k
it isn't just speculative that alot of people around him have been indicted, caught or kicked off the circuit. :(

ronwx5x
12-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
are you French?:thinking: hahaha ;) j/k
it isn't just speculative that alot of people around him have been indicted, caught or kicked off the circuit. :(

Not French, realist! LOL.