PDA

View Full Version : old dragon-whats ur pred for dawgs v bucks

dirtydan
12-01-2008, 08:26 AM
they have been talking all over the place even foaming at the mouth, wanting a piece of the bucks. its all over the radio and on the blogs. they wished for it and now they got it. i hope that the only bulldog romp they do will be getting up off their backsides. i give the bucks the edge, because the dawgs dont have the depth on both sides that the bucks have. i went to see them play tatum, either one team was really good or the other was really bad.

tejones@etex.ne
12-01-2008, 12:01 PM
Yeah,I have this former Buc who didn"t win pass by-district during his tenure who just want to see us lose.He claims to be pulling for us but every week he talks about how tough the opponents are and how we don"t have something we need to win.Last week he said WOS had the best defense in the state,this week it"s Carthage.He said we don"t have a running game,that he has never seen the Bucs without a running back.I reminded him of the 400yds. put up lastweek.He just want someone to beat us for some reason.He only come to games that he feel we may lose and when we get ahead he leaves early.I guess he"s what my son call a HATER.

:doh: :confused:

Pawdaddy
12-01-2008, 12:13 PM
I expect a somewhat similar version of the 2004 Championship game between Gilmer and Jasper, but with Carthage fading in the second half. Both explosive offenses, but I believe Gilmer's D will come up big as they did against WOS.

Gilmer 45 Carthage 31