PDA

View Full Version : Region II GotW: Celina vs Kaufman

orange machine
11-29-2008, 12:04 AM
Royse City Friday at 7:30pm. Kaufman will be the home team.

orange machine
11-29-2008, 12:07 AM
Got to watch the Kaufman New Boston game lots of defense. I think Kaufman only threw the ball 4 times. That should work more in Celina's favor.

coachkiss
11-29-2008, 12:16 AM
Kaufman has not thrown the ball more than 4 times a game all season (according to DMN stats -- there is a mixup on the Alvarado game). They do seem to have one long pass per game.

Kaufman has a pretty good corp of running backs. The Miles kid is good, and the freshman kid didn't start getting carries until the last game of the season.

Kaufman has a pretty good defense, but when the other team can't throw and the QB is immobile, you could game plan a pretty good defense against them.

Kaufman beat Kennedale and Argyle. So did Celina. The margin of victory was vastly different. In the Kennedale game, both teams had three turnovers. It's hard to say from the stat sheet where those turnovers were or how they affected the game.

If Celina tackles the way they did today, it will be interesting. Kaufman has two kids that can go the distance, and a fullback that was lugging the ball pretty well near the end of the game.

I didn't check much, but Kaufman was running a lot of zone. I think that works in our favor.

In the end, you play the game. Just watching them tonight, I say Celina is the better team. However, anything can happen. I don't think it will, but it can.

rcbulldog34
11-29-2008, 12:36 AM
After watching both games today I don't see Kaufman getting by Celina there D is very fast and the middle LB is all over the field.
If they can't throw the ball Celina will win big.

Originally posted by coachkiss
Kaufman has not thrown the ball more than 4 times a game all season (according to DMN stats -- there is a mixup on the Alvarado game). They do seem to have one long pass per game.

Kaufman has a pretty good corp of running backs. The Miles kid is good, and the freshman kid didn't start getting carries until the last game of the season.

Kaufman has a pretty good defense, but when the other team can't throw and the QB is immobile, you could game plan a pretty good defense against them.

Kaufman beat Kennedale and Argyle. So did Celina. The margin of victory was vastly different. In the Kennedale game, both teams had three turnovers. It's hard to say from the stat sheet where those turnovers were or how they affected the game.

If Celina tackles the way they did today, it will be interesting. Kaufman has two kids that can go the distance, and a fullback that was lugging the ball pretty well near the end of the game.

I didn't check much, but Kaufman was running a lot of zone. I think that works in our favor.

In the end, you play the game. Just watching them tonight, I say Celina is the better team. However, anything can happen. I don't think it will, but it can.

Twirling Time
11-29-2008, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by rcbulldog34
After watching both games today I don't see Kaufman getting by Celina there D is very fast and the middle LB is all over the field.
If they can't throw the ball Celina will win big.

If I was Celina I'd much rather face New Boston because they are so one-dimensional.

Here's New Boston's playbook: #2 toss left. #2 toss right. #2 toss back up the middle. #8 drops back to pass and is sacked or intercepted.

Kaufman could be trouble because they can attack you in many different ways.

ADD: That being said, Celina should still be favored to beat Kaufman by at least 3 TDs.

bobcat1
11-29-2008, 07:08 AM
I like Celina's chances in this one if they run that much. :D

RPF2666
11-29-2008, 07:12 AM
Thanks for the scouting report CoachKiss! Now I can sleep in on Thursday morning.;)

3afan
11-29-2008, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
Royse City ....

bummer - thought they might do Texas Stadium, the kids deserve it

turbostud
11-29-2008, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I like Celina's chances in this one if they run that much. :D
Does Celina just not have a good pass D or are they just that good against the run?

coachkiss
11-29-2008, 09:38 AM
Because of the nature of their defensive strategy, they live by the sword. Occasionally, that means they die by the sword, too. Tons of man-to-man coverage sometimes leaves guys open. I probably see Coach Ford complaining about picks (offensive interference) than anything else.

Their defense against a traditional run offense is pretty good. Yesterday, they played a team that had a good runner as a QB (like Pittsburgh last year), and they got a lot of yards on the option keep, QB draws, and a lot of scrambles on drop-back passes when he got flushed.

Also, they are ahead many times in games, forcing the other team to pass a lot. They have also played a few teams that pass all the time this season (VA, Whitehouse, Argyle). They usually don't give up much running, so a lot of teams try to pass.

eaglefan34
11-29-2008, 10:14 AM
Celina can beat a team in so many ways with their always strong running game and a very effective passing game emerging over the past few weeks. The Bobcats should be heavily favored but I wouldn't be surprised if this game were a lot closer than most expect.

Like Celina, Kaufman is very well coached and one of the most disciplined teams you will see. 5 or 6 different backs will carry the ball and they just pound away for 4/5 yards until they break one. Should be a great game to watch these two teams battle it out.

OrangeChamps
11-29-2008, 03:38 PM
Celina brings so much to the table it's hard for a team to slow their offense down for very long. However, the defense has been the most suprising during the playoffs. The D-Line is starting to step up and our linebackers are beasts. I just don't see Kaufman getting much going against the Bobcats. I expect to see 3-4 big plays against Celina, but that won't be enough to get close on the scoreboard. Turnover/Penalties at a minimum Celina rolls.

Celina 49
Kaufman 14

RPF2666
11-29-2008, 03:54 PM
OrangeChamps is starting to get that old familiar feeling:p

alaskacat
11-29-2008, 04:13 PM
I went to the game last night and watched Kaufman and New Boston. I actually don't think it would matter who we play, both of them are equally ordinary.

Kaufman in my opinion was the easiest alternative because they are smaller, and not all that quick, and their game plan will play to our strengths. They may have plunked along so far, but next friday will be the end of it.

Celina 54

Kaufman 7

BILLYFRED0000
11-29-2008, 08:25 PM
Alaska cat and I sat with most of the Celina contingent. I liked both teams to play against and thought that New Boston was potentially the most dangerous team just because of the individual talent. The best team was Kaufman. They play more disciplined and are decent as a defensive team. However they seem to prefer a read a react system both at the line and in the secondary. The linebackers fill very well.
They have a good kickoff kicker and decent punter and seem to like to play field position. This sounds just like a Bill Parcells kind of team. Bout as excitin as watching paint dry. Very conservative. Make no mistakes kind of group. Ice Man comes to mind. I talked to some of the Kaufman coaches before the game at soulmans and told them I thought they should win because New Boston had not seen a solid defensive club and
NB is one dimensional. That can be said in retrospect about Kaufman vs us. They had to work very hard just to move the ball. And we are a better more disciplined attack d than NB which mostly relied on pursuit and individual plays from it's front four. IF one penalty in the fourth had not happened we would probably be playing NB right now. It was that close.

BobcatBenny
11-29-2008, 08:30 PM
I am still liking Celina. Celina plays another week.

bigdaddy
11-30-2008, 08:27 AM
The Bobcats are rolling and have been playing the DOOMSDAY DEFENSE like the Cowboys did in the old days. Their sacks and pressure has really have really progressed throughout this season and the Bobcats have come together at the right time.

Wow I'm excited about next Fri night !!!

RPF2666
11-30-2008, 04:28 PM
Honestly, the defense has been good all year. The offense is what cost the Bobcats in both the non-district loses...Now that the D-line is firing, things are getting really fun to watch.

If we can figure out a way to stop the trap, we'll be golden.

coachkiss
11-30-2008, 04:55 PM
Doomsday, huh? Wow, I'm a Celina homer, but I wouldn't go that far.

I guess missed tackles are a good stat in your defensive book, because we had a ton of them on Friday.

bigdaddy
12-01-2008, 05:13 AM
Will Celina or Kaufman win and please state why.

RPF2666
12-01-2008, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by bigdaddy
Will Celina or Kaufman win and please state why.

Celina will win because the offense is clicking and the defense is doing what they do.

If we don't make a bunch of mistakes, we win. We might win even if we do make a bunch of mistakes .

BILLYFRED0000
12-01-2008, 08:43 AM
Celina should win because Kaufman while disciplined is predictable. They run a fairly simple offense and a lot of zone on defense. That gives us a decent chance at stuffing them and having all our options available on offense. Their Zone is disciplined and they run it well but if we run down field routes to stretch and sprint out pass run options we will make the D work very hard to cover and give our running backs a lot of room to work. On D NB stuffed them most of the game. We play better D and will do more of the same.

coachkiss
12-01-2008, 09:07 AM
I never thought this day would come, but I agree with BillyFred. I have to go take a shower now.

Celina is playing better defense. I wouldn't call it Doomsday or Orange Crush or Steel Curtain, but it is a lot better than it was just 5 weeks ago. We had too many missed tackles on Friday, but we were playing a pretty good QB and running backs.

Celina should win.

Twirling Time
12-01-2008, 02:08 PM
I've been just as impressed with Celina's O. First time in school history they've topped half a hundred in their first 3 playoff games. And they're doing it with sustained drives, keeping the clock and the chains moving, and not hitting on big plays for the most part. Their offense is a pretty good defense too.

d0tc0m
12-01-2008, 03:00 PM
I was pretty impressed with the play calling, and the overall drives of the offense, for the most part that is. Troy McCartney is a beast, and DMN's player of the week, and he'll have another huge game this week. If the Defense plays like they did early on in the game, and doesn't miss so many easy tackles, Kaufman will have a rough go at scoring many points. I think Celina's offense behind McCartney continues to roll with another big game, and the Defense improves even more, and Celina wins big.

BILLYFRED0000
12-01-2008, 04:44 PM
I never thought this day would come, but I agree with BillyFred. I have to go take a shower now.

Celina is playing better defense. I wouldn't call it Doomsday or Orange Crush or Steel Curtain, but it is a lot better than it was just 5 weeks ago. We had too many missed tackles on Friday, but we were playing a pretty good QB and running backs.

Celina should win.

I can analyze a game when I am not pot stirring.

BobcatBenny
12-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
I can analyze a game when I am not pot stirring.
I sort of get the impression it was more like "a stopped clock being right twice a day" kind of thing. ;)

bobcat1
12-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
I sort of get the impression it was more like "a stopped clock being right twice a day" kind of thing. ;) You hit the nail on the head Benny! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Twirling Time
12-02-2008, 07:42 AM
The interesting thing this year is, if Celina and Bridgeport win, Celina could go all the way to the state finals before they'd have to drive more than 45 miles for a game.

Frisco = 12 miles
Denton (C.H. Collins) = 27 miles
Royse City = 45 miles

I would guess Celina and Bridgeport would choose C.H. Collins (though I'd think Bridgeport would try to flip for Justin Northwest). Kaufman and Bridgeport could just about pick any stadium in the Metroplex.

If Liberty Hill wins their game, I'm sure they'd play at Waco ISD or Floyd Casey whether it was Celina or Kaufman.

marler1972
12-02-2008, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Twirling Time
The interesting thing this year is, if Celina and Bridgeport win, Celina could go all the way to the state finals before they'd have to drive more than 45 miles for a game.

Frisco = 12 miles
Denton (C.H. Collins) = 27 miles
Royse City = 45 miles

I would guess Celina and Bridgeport would choose C.H. Collins (though I'd think Bridgeport would try to flip for Justin Northwest). Kaufman and Bridgeport could just about pick any stadium in the Metroplex.

If Liberty Hill wins their game, I'm sure they'd play at Waco ISD or Floyd Casey whether it was Celina or Kaufman.

Who won the toss when we played LH in State or was it just agreed that we would play them there?

bigdaddy
12-02-2008, 09:23 AM
The Bobcats will fair well this week. Their DEFENSE will continue to get the pressure they need and shut down Kaufman. The OFFENSE will score as much as they need to win the game plus some.

Celina 48

Kaufman 13

LH Panther Mom
12-02-2008, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by marler1972
Who won the toss when we played LH in State or was it just agreed that we would play them there?
Lots of times venues are discussed and agreed upon by all 4 coaches that could possibly play. I don't know this is the case for the '06 game.

BILLYFRED0000
12-02-2008, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Lots of times venues are discussed and agreed upon by all 4 coaches that could possibly play. I don't know this is the case for the '06 game.

I think it was. I am pretty sure that we had agreed beforehand and LH had.

CHS_89
12-02-2008, 01:50 PM
Go Bobcats! Cats by 3 TD's.

celinaorange
12-02-2008, 02:16 PM
I have not talked to Coach Ford or anyone else in authority about this so this is JUST MY OPINION. Should it come down to Celina vs Liberty Hill----Celina agreeing to play LH at Waco would be WACCO, that would be like LH agreeing to play Celina at Texas Stadium. Butch won't agree to play at Waco. The only way that would happen would be if u pick Waco, I pick Texas Stadium, and who wins the flip. Celina has never lost at Texas Stadium and LH has not lost at Waco. Don't know where else they might play, but it won't be at Waco by agreement. Again, just my opinion.

OrangeChamps
12-02-2008, 02:30 PM
Unless Waco ISD, LH is good in Waco and Celina has at least won there. Betting on a coin flip...if both win.

firstdown
12-02-2008, 02:43 PM
I have seen both teams on film and in person. I also have it on good authority from a young man (my son) that played both teams that Kaufman is in trouble.

1) Celina will not turn the ball over.
2) Celina is hard to run against.

Good luck to both teams.

However I am pulling for our 9-3A bunkmates.

Celina 48 Kaufman 13

See ya Friday.

BobcatBenny
12-02-2008, 04:44 PM
Does anyone know what color Kaufman wears?

I hope it doesn't clash with orange! :)

bobcat1
12-02-2008, 04:52 PM
Maybe Black and Gold? http://kaufmanlions.com/Images/banner.gif

CHS_89
12-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Maybe Black and Gold? http://kaufmanlions.com/Images/banner.gif

You are correct sir!

BEAST
12-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by celinaorange
I have not talked to Coach Ford or anyone else in authority about this so this is JUST MY OPINION. Should it come down to Celina vs Liberty Hill----Celina agreeing to play LH at Waco would be WACCO, that would be like LH agreeing to play Celina at Texas Stadium. Butch won't agree to play at Waco. The only way that would happen would be if u pick Waco, I pick Texas Stadium, and who wins the flip. Celina has never lost at Texas Stadium and LH has not lost at Waco. Don't know where else they might play, but it won't be at Waco by agreement. Again, just my opinion.

I got and idea, play the game in Brownwood. Nice stadium, cenrtally located for the most part, and I dont have to leave town to watch the game.

BEAST

BobcatBenny
12-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
I got and idea, play the game in Brownwood. Nice stadium, cenrtally located for the most part, and I dont have to leave town to watch the game.

BEAST

the Cart - the Horse

75009Football
12-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST

Beast, I'm liking your thought process. The only thing that would make it better is if they played in Bobcat Field West, or rather, Pennington Field in Bedford, we kinda like that place.

d0tc0m
12-02-2008, 06:41 PM
Good things happen at Pennington Field.

Come on
12-02-2008, 11:44 PM
the Cart - the Horse

I am with you Benny. I just want to get by this week first!

buff4ever
12-02-2008, 11:50 PM
oh kaufman easy?

d0tc0m
12-03-2008, 01:51 AM
I wouldn't say easy, there are no easy teams left in the playoffs at this point. I'd say the matchup favors Celina by quite a bit. But I'd also say our boys and our coaches are definitely not looking ahead, they're focused on the task that has presented itself this week which happens to be Kaufman.

Maximus
12-03-2008, 11:58 AM
I guess old ToddZilla and his Lions shouldn't even show up for this game.

The thing about the way Kaufman runs their offense that makes it tough to defend is that they have BOTH a Full House backfield AND a Flanker/Wing/Slot.

The Gun Wing-T/Straight-T with a Wing to one side gives you a 5-Back set behind a 7-man line, like a 12-man offense. That extra man is hard to account for.

BILLYFRED0000
12-03-2008, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I guess old ToddZilla and his Lions shouldn't even show up for this game.

The thing about the way Kaufman runs their offense that makes it tough to defend is that they have BOTH a Full House backfield AND a Flanker/Wing/Slot.

The Gun Wing-T/Straight-T with a Wing to one side gives you a 5-Back set behind a 7-man line, like a 12-man offense. That extra man is hard to account for.

The 10-1 special d is kinda the same. Specially since we hide which one is going where.

Maximus
12-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Coached it before. I know what you are saying. But crack a seam and it is 6.

BILLYFRED0000
12-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Coached it before. I know what you are saying. But crack a seam and it is 6.

Only if the MlB and safety are crappy. Get a couple of good ones and the seam gets stuffed.

coachkiss
12-03-2008, 12:21 PM
I'll tell you who shouldn't show up...that lady ringing the cowbell on Kaufman's sidelines. She might have a stroke before the game is through. From the yelling and screaming, to the praying and kneeling, to the ringing and walking, that lady will be in a size 2 by next week.

pirate4state
12-03-2008, 12:50 PM
46-9 in favor of Celina

Maximus
12-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Only if the MlB and safety are crappy. Get a couple of good ones and the seam gets stuffed.

If you have BOTH an MLB and a Safety then you are no longer in the 10-1, but in simply the 'Special" and that goes against your original point.

BobcatBenny
12-03-2008, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
46-9 in favor of Celina
P4S, have you gone off of your meds? :p

d0tc0m
12-03-2008, 01:15 PM
As coachkiss has stated previously, what you're going to see more of is the 10-1 special. Lavey will be playing MLB and will be stuffing any gaps that might occur. Romero will more than likely be playing safety about 7 yards behind the line, and he's a sure tackler. This isn't Celina's first rodeo with a wing/slot-t variance offense. They slowed down Liberty Hill in '06, I promise you they know how to stop this kind of offense. I never said Kaufman shouldn't show up, anything can happen, thats why they have 48 minutes to prove it, but this matchup favors Celina heavily as Kaufman's gameplan plays right into Celina's style.

jason
12-03-2008, 01:17 PM
kaufman stinks

celina wins 60-7

Rabbit'93
12-03-2008, 01:20 PM
4 pages on how Celina is going to kill Kaufman. Can it get to 8 by Friday?

Me personally I hope celina wins by 50. I hate kaufman.

BobcatBenny
12-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by jason
kaufman stinks

celina wins 60-7
I hope you are referring to Andy Kaufman as a professional wrestler. ;)

pirate4state
12-03-2008, 02:27 PM
P4S, have you gone off of your meds? :p poll results. you know i don't give a crap who wins this game! :devil:

OrangeChamps
12-03-2008, 03:16 PM
If you have BOTH an MLB and a Safety then you are no longer in the 10-1, but in simply the 'Special" and that goes against your original point.

Actually no, 10-1 has one backer and one safety. 10-1 Special has two backers and a safety.

BILLYFRED0000
12-03-2008, 03:17 PM
And that is probably what we will stay in a lot of the game. I have not been to practice at all but from watching the game it would appear that the special is the deal and two of our best tacklers are the MLB and safety. but it is still the 10-1

BILLYFRED0000
12-03-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by OrangeChamps
Actually no, 10-1 has one backer and one safety. 10-1 Special has two backers and a safety.

Jeez maybe I should post more often. You got there first. the MLB is still with in 3 yards of the line so it is still the 10 1. the special brings the other backer out and then you see 3 "behind the line" if you call 2 close enough to touch them behind.

bobcat1
12-03-2008, 03:46 PM
I'll tell you who shouldn't show up...that lady ringing the cowbell on Kaufman's sidelines. She might have a stroke before the game is through. From the yelling and screaming, to the praying and kneeling, to the ringing and walking, that lady will be in a size 2 by next week. That's funny stuff right there. :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

bobcat1
12-03-2008, 03:50 PM
poll results. you know i don't give a crap who wins this game! :devil: How's basketball working for ya? :p

pirate4state
12-03-2008, 04:48 PM
How's basketball working for ya? :p gearing up to be a pretty good season. we have a salty district so it will be tough for our boys, but our girls should be in the mix of things! thanks for asking!

bobcat1
12-03-2008, 04:57 PM
:D :clap: :clap: :clap: Good answer. :redxpoke:

BILLYFRED0000
12-03-2008, 05:19 PM
That's funny stuff right there. :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

She wasn't the only one. I was sitting in the arm chairs about four rows up and there was one lady that was hoarse by the time the game started and it only got worse.

orange machine
12-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Man i sat behind a lady at the Kaufman game that yelled the same kids last name over and over again atleast once every 20 seconds.

alaskacat
12-03-2008, 09:41 PM
and please please no more HiiiPpppOooo from the other one.

When game is over I am off to Waco for Bridgeport and LH...I just cant miss that one

orange machine
12-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Ill be going to the LH Bport game aswell.

coachkiss
12-04-2008, 12:22 AM
Did anyone else hear the guy about half way up near the 30 yelling, "Throw it deep to Kimbo. He's our best offense" about thirty times?

There best offense...right. He's probably caught 10 balls all season.

OrangeChamps
12-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Has anyone been to practice this week? Just wondering how our boys are looking. Hope they are pumped up like the past couple weeks and not looking ahead. Suppose to win games are always a little scary to me this time of year.

CHS_89
12-04-2008, 12:53 PM
Has anyone been to practice this week? Just wondering how our boys are looking. Hope they are pumped up like the past couple weeks and not looking ahead. Suppose to win games are always a little scary to me this time of year.

I was there for an hour or so yesterday. From what I saw, no worries in my op. The boys look fired up and crisp. Lots of hitting, clapping, and focus. We might see some true 10-1 in this upcoming game from what I saw at practice.

OrangeChamps
12-04-2008, 01:00 PM
You mean to tell me you were watching the boys practice instead of being up at Ray Roberts nailing them sandies as the front came in?? You must really be getting locked in this year.

CHS_89
12-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Nah, not yesterday. Wind was too bad to be out on the water. Get back with me April 2009 for a sandbass report, lol!!! Go Bobcats!!!

OrangeChamps
12-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Sounds good to me, hopefully they'll still be hitting around them islands. Makes for an easy drive.

So running the 10? That's good, get it ready in case we run into that old slot-t.

CHS_89
12-04-2008, 02:57 PM
The webcast is here for anyone interested:

http://www.tsrnsports.com/broadcast/Broad-celina.htm

Enjoy!

BILLYFRED0000
12-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Sounds good to me, hopefully they'll still be hitting around them islands. Makes for an easy drive.

So running the 10? That's good, get it ready in case we run into that old slot-t.

Yeah it has been funny to me that we have been playing almost all spread teams then we hit the playoffs and the deeper we get the more old school the teams get. If you have not seen Kaufman play and you like old school you will love the way they play. Tough hard hitting here we come football. On both sides too. They are a balanced team playing solid on both sides of the ball. This ought to be on of the better hard hitting teams we have played this year when it comes to fundamental solid football.

pirate4state
12-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by CHS_89
The webcast is here for anyone interested:

http://www.tsrnsports.com/broadcast/Broad-celina.htm

Enjoy!
Good Luck to your Bobcats! :)

CHS_89
12-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Thanks P4S!

BILLYFRED0000
12-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Good Luck to your Bobcats! :)
Thanks rita. And congrats to the pierats for a good season. I was hopin they would soldier on some more. Would have liked to see them playin a couple more weeks.

OrangeChamps
12-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Saw the boys tonight at the square, and man did they look locked in. I was worried about them being focused this week with the possiblity of such a big game next week, but I have no doubt they are ready to go.

BobcatBenny
12-04-2008, 11:18 PM
I am so proud that this GotW thread has 1101 less posts than one of the other GotW threads currrently stickied. :D

I guess we never have to worry about being called the most obnoxious fans on this board. :p

pirate4state
12-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Thanks rita. And congrats to the pierats for a good season. I was hopin they would soldier on some more. Would have liked to see them playin a couple more weeks. PIRATES! and i was too ;)

Originally posted BobcatBenny
I am so proud that this GotW thread has 1101 less posts than one of the other GotW threads currrently stickied.

I guess we never have to worry about being called the most obnoxious fans on this board.

Were you ever worried before? I just don't think anyone outside of Celina cares! :taunt:

BILLYFRED0000
12-05-2008, 09:06 AM
11 hours 24 minutes to kickoff. GO BOBCATS.....

CHS_89
12-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Saw the boys tonight at the square, and man did they look locked in. I was worried about them being focused this week with the possiblity of such a big game next week, but I have no doubt they are ready to go.

Nice video in your sig. Wonder where #11 got that speed from?;) :clap:

LHexPlayer
12-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Good luck Celina. Hope to see you guys in a week.

CHS_89
12-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
Good luck Celina. Hope to see you guys in a week.

Thanks LHex. Same to you!

BILLYFRED0000
12-05-2008, 04:47 PM
3 hours 45 minutes and counting.

BobcatBenny
12-05-2008, 05:05 PM
3 hours 45 minutes and counting.
Unfortunately for me, I have a work deadline and ... crap ... will be listening on the webcast if I can. :mad:

Oh ... well ... baby needs a new pair of shoes! :(

bobcat1
12-05-2008, 05:45 PM
I have to go to the company awards banquet. No way they would let me out of it. I must be getting something. :D

I do have texters on duty though. Nothing in the way for next week or the week after if we are lucky. ;) Now that everyone has left for the game I will say we win by at least 4 Td's. Something like 35-7