PDA

View Full Version : I think I will take a LONG....

lepfan
11-30-2008, 11:08 PM
.....vacation from here. It has become not worth the time I spend reading all the whining and moaning and groaning. No one is ever going to agree on anything and some will bitch at everything. Y'all have a Merry Christmas!!! I have "gone shopping"!!! :)

eagles_victory
11-30-2008, 11:51 PM
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Never understood why people just can't take a break and come back later why it has to be a big production.

kepdawg
12-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Never understood why people just can't take a break and come back later why it has to be a big production.

Because a couple of people here go nuts if you just disappear for a while!

Ranger Mom
12-01-2008, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg

LOL!! That seriously made me laugh out loud!!!

:tongue: :tongue:

eagles_victory
12-01-2008, 12:37 AM
Because a couple of people here go nuts if you just disappear for a while! Well if its the one and only kepdawg thats a whole different ball game lol. But seriously didnt you leave for work that would be understandable to post, but why post a thread saying your taking a break because of the people on the board whining and moaning when actually you're whining and moaning about other people when you do that.

CHS_CG
12-01-2008, 09:52 PM

Sounds like the choir!:D

Ranger Mom
12-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Sounds like the choir!:D

You calling me and Rita "the choir?" Them are fighting words!!!

I can't help it if I was concerned when Kep dropped off the face of the earth, it's the mom in me!!