PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport/LH M&G

LH Panther Mom
11-30-2008, 11:01 PM
Halftime, on the walkway opposite the scoreboard.

Any pre-game "festivities" will have to be planned by someone else, since I'm not sure when we'll roll into town.

Come on
11-30-2008, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom s

Any pre-game "festivities" will have to be planned by someone else, since I'm not sure when we'll roll into town.

Super_R is planning the post game festivities! Counselors will be on hand for Bulls fans, and also lots of Purple Kool-aid!!!! Should be fun
Blue 200 :D

GreenMonster
12-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Come on
Super_R is planning the post game festivities! Counselors will be on hand for Bulls fans, and also lots of Purple Kool-aid!!!! Should be fun
Blue 200 :D

I can handle this post game festivities stuff right here and right now.

*ATTENTION!!!*

Post-game party will be held at George's Bar. Bring your party hats and be prepared for 5 or 6 Big O's.

Thanks from your friendly neighborhood GreenMonster.

Budman007
12-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I'll be there in my Bull Maroon. Look forward to meeting all the LH folks and I especially look forward to my armwrestling match with Daddy D11!:D

Bullaholic
12-01-2008, 11:10 AM
I'll be there, too--and like Budman, I'm really looking forward to meeting that Purple gang, especially LHPM, and P4S. Hope everybody will come.

Daddy D 11
12-01-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Budman007
I'll be there in my Bull Maroon. Look forward to meeting all the LH folks and I especially look forward to my armwrestling match with Daddy D11!:D

I think this meet and great is going to be a lot like the Navasota one last year: LH is up 35-7 and there isn't much being said except "I told you so'" :D :p :taunt: :stirpot:

Come on
12-01-2008, 03:59 PM
Can't waite!!!!!!!!!

pirate4state
12-01-2008, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
I think this meet and great is going to be a lot like the Navasota one last year: LH is up 35-7 and there isn't much being said except "I told you so'" :D :p :taunt: :stirpot: now, now...be nice! don't wanna scare them away! :D

I will be there with the shirt in tow! :)

Looking forward to FINALLY meeting slyp & bullaholic and anyone else that shows up...unless you stink...then please stay away! :devil: :eek: :D

actually...right now i can't smell anything :(

lostaussie
12-01-2008, 04:05 PM
Halftime M&G's don't work to well if one team is getting it handed to them. Not many WOS posters showed up the other day...............but I certainly can't say anything, cause there was no way in hell that I was going to the M&G with LHill last year and let them tell me how bad they were kicking our arse. I already knew:D

pirate4state
12-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
Halftime M&G's don't work to well if one team is getting it handed to them. Not many WOS posters showed up the other day...............but I certainly can't say anything, cause there was no way in hell that I was going to the M&G with LHill last year and let them tell me how bad they were kicking our arse. I already knew:D That shouldn't be an excuse besides that only happens for a little while. The main WOS guys showed and that's what counts! :)

lostaussie
12-01-2008, 04:16 PM
but u know i'm kinda shy:D

lostaussie
12-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
That shouldn't be an excuse besides that only happens for a little while. The main WOS guys showed and that's what counts! :) and yes, the ones who showed up were very nice guys and i enjoyed the conversation with them.

DDBooger
12-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Yall are playing in Waco:mad: dammit, I still haven't had a chance to see the Purple machine work! I will before the playoffs are over, oh yes, I will!:cool:

All out CAT
12-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Yall are playing in Waco:mad: dammit, I still haven't had a chance to see the Purple machine work! I will before the playoffs are over, oh yes, I will!:cool:

So you have faith in our program that this will not be our last game this season, huh?

I like your way of thinking!:clap: :clap: :clap:

DDBooger
12-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by All out CAT
So you have faith in our program that this will not be our last game this season, huh?

I like your way of thinking!:clap: :clap: :clap:
duh:rolleyes: , one of our alums help build it (walker) ;)
thats how we played ball in the 90s! We were bunch of ogres pushing people around. Unfortunately we happened to run into one the most dominant 4A's in history:rolleyes: :mad: haha
good luck to yall, if I didn't have so much work this week I'd make the trip, barring anything the following week, I may just make that trek!

Come on
12-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Super_R did BudBeer and Bull Licker RSVP?

Matthew328
12-01-2008, 09:31 PM
I'll make sure to come down from the pressbox this time...hopefully happy that Everman won...

Come on
12-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I'll make sure to come down from the pressbox this time...hopefully happy that Everman won...

I hope to make it in time to see them. Are they as good as they were the year they beat Burnet? And do they still run same Offense?

slpybear the bullfan
12-01-2008, 09:45 PM
The ole slpybear will be there. And will make BullsFan come too.

Come on
12-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Good deal.

Matthew328
12-01-2008, 09:53 PM
I hope to make it in time to see them. Are they as good as they were the year they beat Burnet? And do they still run same Offense?

I would say they are better....basically the same offense...they mix in spread still but mostly I stuff...

If you are wearing purple the right side to sit on is the visitors side :)

Necks_Fan
12-01-2008, 09:58 PM
I want to see LH play THIS year!

Can't make it to this one though.

OR maybe I can???

IDK. Please play closer to me next week.

Who does the winner get and possible stadiums?

CHS_CG
12-01-2008, 09:59 PM
I will be there... probably in time for the Everman game but def in time to go meet p4s for some pregame food and drinks!

Come on
12-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
I want to see LH play THIS year!

Can't make it to this one though.

OR maybe I can???

IDK. Please play closer to me next week.

Who does the winner get and possible stadiums?

IMO Celina and if we are fortunate enough to win I would like to play in Waco but don't know if Celina would want to.

BullsFan
12-01-2008, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan

Hey, I went to the one in Monohans without complaint, and we were down by 2 touchdowns at the time.

(Little did I know there wouldn't be any Monohans faithful there--I think pretty much everyone there was from either Bridgeport or Sweetwater.)

DaHop72
12-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Hey, I went to the one in Monohans without complaint, and we were down by 2 touchdowns at the time.

(Little did I know there wouldn't be any Monohans faithful there--I think pretty much everyone there was from either Bridgeport or Sweetwater.) Psssst, Snyder too. :devil: :devil:

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
Halftime M&G's don't work to well if one team is getting it handed to them. Not many WOS posters showed up the other day...............but I certainly can't say anything, cause there was no way in hell that I was going to the M&G with LHill last year and let them tell me how bad they were kicking our arse. I already knew:D
And I'm still :foul: :foul: :tongue: :( .

sinton66
12-01-2008, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
I'd love to be there, but I've had enough travelling for now. Might change after this weekend though. 14 hours of driving this last weekend wore me out.;)

Ranger Mom
12-01-2008, 11:17 PM
I thought about going, but I have GOT to do some Christmas shopping at some time. My son is getting married the next weekend, and then the next weekend is the D2 State Championship game.

BullsFan
12-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Psssst, Snyder too. :devil: :devil:

And Snyder, of course! I don't know how I forgot, since I think you were the first to introduce yourself. :)

Come on
12-02-2008, 10:55 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
12-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Who will be there?

There will be at least 2 opportunities to sign the state bound shirt and meet & greet. :)

Pre-game: @ George's (http://www.georgesrestaurant.com/) from 4p-6p

Half-time: @ stadium in the end zone opposite the scoreboard

Please let me know if you plan to show up at George's we may need to call ahead :thinking:

Bullaholic
12-03-2008, 02:33 PM
Who will be there?

There will be at least 2 opportunities to sign the state bound shirt and meet & greet. :)

Please let me know if you plan to show up at George's we may need to call ahead :thinking:

Won't be able to make George's but I plan on being at the half-time M&G.

Lion_Addict
12-03-2008, 02:38 PM

Ahhhhh.....the BIG O! Got it now :D

GetRDoneStangs
12-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Georges sounds good to me....gotta eat sometime!!!!

firstcat
12-03-2008, 03:07 PM
where is George's?

pirate4state
12-03-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by firstcat
where is George's? .

1925 Speight Ave. Waco, Texas 76706

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=george%27s,&near=Waco,+TX&fb=1&cid=0,0,3208701387611377180&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=image

pirate4state
12-04-2008, 01:44 AM
ttt

Super_R
12-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Super_R did BudBeer and Bull Licker RSVP?

I haven't heard a word from them yet.

We need to plan a tailgating get together and bring my cooker and get it done up right.

DaHop72
12-04-2008, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Super_R
I haven't heard a word from them yet.

We need to plan a tailgating get together and bring my cooker and get it done up right. I bet Bullaholic, slpy and Budman will be there. The question is, will Super_R and Come On be there?:thinking: :thinking:

Super_R
12-04-2008, 10:58 AM
I bet Bullaholic, slpy and Budman will be there. The question is, will Super_R and Come On be there?:thinking: :thinking:

I don't know how early I will be able to make it to the game this week. My kiddos have a church thing till 2 on Sat. I don't wanna piss God off.:)

Ranger Mom
12-04-2008, 11:02 AM
I don't know how early I will be able to make it to the game this week. My kiddos have a church thing till 2 on Sat. I don't wanna piss God off.:)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.photoshopcroc.com/images/tutorials/lightning/lightning.gif

DaHop72
12-04-2008, 11:22 AM
I don't know how early I will be able to make it to the game this week. My kiddos have a church thing till 2 on Sat. I don't wanna piss God off.:) I understand the church thing totally. What I'm referring to is this:

I know you were both at the Wylie/LH game and didn't show.
:devil: :devil:

DaHop72
12-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.photoshopcroc.com/images/tutorials/lightning/lightning.gif Adds a whole new meaning to "thunderstruck".:D :D

pirate4state
12-04-2008, 11:35 AM

Some folks simply can't tear themselves away for a M&G. ;)

DaHop72
12-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Some folks simply can't tear themselves away for a M&G. ;) true....true.... and then some are just "skeered".:devil: :devil:

Super_R
12-04-2008, 12:03 PM
I understand the church thing totally. What I'm referring to is this:

I have only been to one M&G. It was in Wim...and I just stumbled across it. I was on my way to see a man about a dog and LH Pamther Mom got me.

M&G's don't interest me.

CHS_CG
12-04-2008, 12:52 PM
The poster formally known as Go Blue will be attending.

garciap77
12-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
The poster formally known as Go Blue will be attending. :eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
12-04-2008, 01:16 PM
I have only been to one M&G. It was in Wim...and I just stumbled across it. I was on my way to see a man about a dog and LH Pamther Mom got me.

M&G's don't interest me. :thinking:

Bullaholic
12-04-2008, 01:23 PM
The poster formally known as Go Blue will be attending.

Oh, oh-- now we'll have to put up with a hoard of papparazzi---I hear pics of Go Blue go for $50K. :D

garciap77
12-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Oh, oh-- now we'll have to put up with a hoard of papparazzi---I hear pics of Go Blue go for $50K. :D

Let me know if you need one!

:D

DaHop72
12-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:thinking: Hey garcia, I think that's another way of saying he's "askeered".:devil: :devil:

garciap77
12-04-2008, 02:05 PM

M&G's don't interest me.

Hey garcia, I think that's another way of saying he's "askeered".:devil: :devil:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/skeeredsticker.gif

pirate4state
12-04-2008, 02:07 PM
You guys are funny! If he doesn't want to come to the M&G he doesn't have to! At least he isn't saying he WILL and then DOESN'T! Like so many others have! :hand:

garciap77
12-04-2008, 02:11 PM
You guys are funny! If he doesn't want to come to the M&G he doesn't have to! At least he isn't saying he WILL and then DOESN'T! Like so many others have! :hand:

You mean posters say they are going and then don't show?:)

;)

LH Panther Mom
12-04-2008, 07:19 PM

M&G's don't interest me.
You can actually blame Daddy D & TexanAlum for that one! I wasn't going to say anything when I saw you, then one or both of them opened their mouths. :D

Super_R
12-04-2008, 08:47 PM
You can actually blame Daddy D & TexanAlum for that one! I wasn't going to say anything when I saw you, then one or both of them opened their mouths. :D

Sorry for blaming you mom. I was actually glad to get to chat with TexanAlum. He's a good guy and truely loves the game.

TexanAlum are you out there?

Lion_Addict
12-05-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm assuming we will be there :confused:
Hmmmm :thinking: , maybe unless preoccupied ;)

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2008, 11:02 PM
bttt

RedWhiteBlue
12-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Hey, since I won't be making this game- would it offend you folks if I sent Mr. RWB to the M&G? He will be at the game.:D

DaHop72
12-05-2008, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Hey, since I won't be making this game- would it offend you folks if I sent Mr. RWB to the M&G? He will be at the game.:D Send him, I think I will recognize him. Little bitty skinny guy if I remember, probably had sand kicked in his face growing up.:devil: :devil:

RedWhiteBlue
12-05-2008, 11:18 PM
Send him, I think I will recognize him. Little bitty skinny guy if I remember, probably had sand kicked in his face growing up.:devil: :devil:
That's him.... also a little bit of a fro going on- but he only grows it out during the winter....:D Ya'll go easy on him- he doesn't know a whole lot about the game of football. He only knows what I have taught him.:rolleyes:

pirate4state
12-05-2008, 11:18 PM
Hey, since I won't be making this game- would it offend you folks if I sent Mr. RWB to the M&G? He will be at the game.:D The only way it will offend us is if he stinks! ;)

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Ya'll go easy on him- he doesn't know a whole lot about the game of football. He only knows what I have taught him.:rolleyes:
Us regular M&G ladies are used to doing that. :D ;)

The only way it will offend us is if he stinks! ;)
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

DaHop72
12-05-2008, 11:20 PM
That's him.... also a little bit of a fro going on- but he only grows it out during the winter....:D Ya'll go easy on him- he doesn't know a whole lot about the game of football. He only knows what I have taught him.:rolleyes: http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

We will try and add to his education. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RedWhiteBlue
12-05-2008, 11:44 PM
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

We will try and add to his education. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Don't corrupt him, either. He is pretty meek and mild- I would like to keep him that way.:kiss:

pirate4state
12-06-2008, 01:44 AM
Who will be there?

Hope to see some of yall at George's & at half time. Everyone be safe on the road!

wtfootball
12-06-2008, 08:52 AM
When you guys are at the m&g, know that Bridgeport would be at the house if not for unfair officiating. If I were them, I would be hanging my head from embarassment.

GetRDoneStangs
12-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Hope to see some of yall at George's & at half time. Everyone be safe on the road!

We will be there....you may find a couple of us in the bar!!!!:D :D :D

Hey...I went to college in Waco ........maybe some of my old flings are still around??????

No...surely they have graduated by now!!!!
:doh: :doh::confused:

DaHop72
12-06-2008, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by wtfootball
When you guys are at the m&g, know that Bridgeport would be at the house if not for unfair officiating. If I were them, I would be hanging my head from embarassment. And if I were you I would leave like you said you were going to. You've already embarrassed Monahans and have lost all credibility anyway.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
12-06-2008, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by wtfootball
When you guys are at the m&g, know that Bridgeport would be at the house if not for unfair officiating. If I were them, I would be hanging my head from embarassment.

Seriously....you need to let it go!

Lion_Addict
12-06-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
We will be there....you may find a couple of us in the bar!!!!:D :D :D

http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr181/txfella/AnniesPix442.jpg

:D

RedWhiteBlue
12-06-2008, 10:06 AM
You old codgers may actually see some serious action- it isn't called "Wacko" for nothin'!!!:devil:

Lion_Addict
12-06-2008, 10:08 AM
You old codgers may actually see some serious action- it isn't called "Wacko" for nothin'!!!:devil:

Now shame on you with your mind all in the gutter and all :p

Nice...... :D

RedWhiteBlue
12-06-2008, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Now shame on you with your mind all in the gutter and all :p

Nice...... :D
I figured you would like that.....Darlin'!!!:D

pirate4state
12-06-2008, 03:23 PM
I know the guys arrived in Waco. Doesn't look like I'll be getting to George's anytime soon.

Still less than 10 minutes left in the half.

They might be coming to the Everman/Stephenville game....it's turned into a pretty good game!

See yall soon.

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2008, 09:12 AM
It was a wonderful M&G last night! It was great to get to meet the Bridgeport folks and Admin, which was a total surprise! Thanks to all you "Old Codgers", p4s, CHS_CG & Go Blue for being there. It's always my pleasure to get to meet new folks, and a real treat to see friends I've made here over the years. :)

Ranger Mom
12-07-2008, 09:18 AM
It was a wonderful M&G last night! It was great to get to meet the Bridgeport folks and Admin, which was a total surprise! Thanks to all you "Old Codgers", p4s, CHS_CG & Go Blue for being there. It's always my pleasure to get to meet new folks, and a real treat to see friends I've made here over the years. :)

:weeping: :bigcry: :weeping: :bigcry: :weeping:

Budman007
12-07-2008, 09:21 AM
I really enjoyed meeting everyone last night at the M&G. Although, I'll admit I was a little disappointed Runnin Panther did'nt come through with the peanut butter cookies at halftime.;)

Good luck to the Panthers next week.:)

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2008, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:weeping: :bigcry: :weeping: :bigcry: :weeping:
Ditto! We missed you! :(

Rabid Cougar
12-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Ya'll looked purty over there in the endzone. :clap:

LH_Tuff
12-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Yes. The M & G was fun. Nice to put faces with names. I will admit the climb over the fence to get back was not too fun. :eek:

Lion_Addict
12-07-2008, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
Yes. The M & G was fun. Nice to put faces with names. I will admit the climb over the fence to get back was not too fun. :eek:

HA HA! :clap: Which reminds me, dag gum I wish I would have had my camera at the right place at the right time............;) You know who you are :D

Lion_Addict
12-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Was a great M&G.......GREAT bunch of people. Was a pleasure meeting all the ones I haven't gotten to meet, and seeing the ones I had before :)

CHS_CG
12-07-2008, 11:35 AM
HA HA! :clap: Which reminds me, dag gum I wish I would have had my camera at the right place at the right time............;) You know who you are :D

That was a great moment...totally needed a picture!

It was great to meet everybody that I hadnt met before! I had a great time! I hope to make another game possibly this weekend! Hey Oldtimer you guys ready for another road trip?!?!?!

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2008, 11:41 AM
That was a great moment...totally needed a picture!
Uhm, NO, we did NOT need a picture. :doh: :doh: Poor Red getting stuck with the 3 chicks. He was nice & if he was laughing, he kept it to himself. :D

Oh yeah - lhpd and I got locked INSIDE the stadium after the game and finally had to go out through the locker room!

Bullaholic
12-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Great to meet all you 3ADL folks---I had a lot of fun and wish I would have had more time to visit with more of you 1-on-1. I apologize if I missed any of you, but we were trying to hurry things along for the pic.

Lion_Addict
12-07-2008, 11:48 AM
Oh yeah - lhpd and I got locked INSIDE the stadium after the game and finally had to go out through the locker room!

You just made me http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif Big Time!

CHS_CG
12-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Uhm, NO, we did NOT need a picture. :doh: :doh: Poor Red getting stuck with the 3 chicks. He was nice & if he was laughing, he kept it to himself. :D

LOL thanks to red for the help and not laughing! And it coulda been worse LHPM... You could have done some more gate jumping!:inlove:

CHS_CG
12-07-2008, 12:17 PM
btw GRANT AND TERRY............I am a little upset yall couldnt stop by Georges for even a few minutes!:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

PurpleFreddy
12-07-2008, 12:58 PM
That's because one of them is whipped.

Runnin Panther
12-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Budman007
I really enjoyed meeting everyone last night at the M&G. Although, I'll admit I was a little disappointed Runnin Panther did'nt come through with the peanut butter cookies at halftime.;)

Good luck to the Panthers next week.:)

Sorry for not having the cookies Budman:( but I was so worked up for this game that I would have probably have put in salt for sugar. But I’ll make you a deal, if you go to the Celina/LH game I will make you a double batch. Just let me know. ;)

pirate4state
12-07-2008, 01:06 PM
HA HA! :clap: Which reminds me, dag gum I wish I would have had my camera at the right place at the right time............;) You know who you are :D It would have been a "youtube" moment for sure. It's funny today, but I was freaking out knowing I'd break my damn leg with my bum knee. :doh: WHEW!

Thanks to our spotters! LMAO