PDA

View Full Version : RI/RII Semins: Wylie vs Prosper--Who wins and why?

bs747
11-29-2008, 11:38 PM
Wylie's game will be Saturday at 6 p.m. in Mansfield!

GO DOGS!!

cr180t
11-29-2008, 11:41 PM
Good luck dogs

rzf5qj
11-30-2008, 01:29 AM
GO PROSPER EAGLES......

GetRDoneStangs
11-30-2008, 01:37 AM
Good Luck Wylie!!!

I may have to make this one...hey Garcia...I may be giving you a call!!!!

But....I may go deer hunting.....

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

slingshot
11-30-2008, 02:00 AM
OK... so what's the scoop on Prosper? All I know about them is they beat Celina...

injuredinmelee
11-30-2008, 07:56 AM
what is the stadium in Mansfield like?

BOCEPHUS
11-30-2008, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

BEST AROUND

bigdaddy
11-30-2008, 08:19 AM
Prosper is good this year as in really good and when they played Celina they played REALLY good and Celina had a tough night 5 turnovers and just one of those nights. But Prosper has a really good QB and a solid Team that is making a really solid run.

Good Luck !

3afan
11-30-2008, 08:29 AM

its great - you'll like it
LINK (http://www.mansfieldisd.org/athleticsweb/misdstadium/misdstadiumhome.htm)

http://www.mansfieldisd.org/athleticsweb/misdstadium/pics/sideview-.jpg

http://www.mansfieldisd.org/athleticsweb/misdstadium/pics/pic1.jpg

injuredinmelee
11-30-2008, 09:10 AM
thanks for the pics and link. Looks very nice. I just noticed that Mansfield has a female athletic director. You dont find that very often.

WylieBulldog87
11-30-2008, 10:20 AM
I am with Slingshot. I need more intel on Prosper. What type of offense are they running? Who is their biggest stud player that the Bulldogs need to be concerned with? What is their defense like? Who did they lose to?

gatordaze
11-30-2008, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog87
I am with Slingshot. I need more intel on Prosper. What type of offense are they running? Who is their biggest stud player that the Bulldogs need to be concerned with? What is their defense like? Who did they lose to?

I think that their biggest stud is their senior laden Oline. They average 275 or so and their center is the real deal. They have a solid QB that can run and play sound defense.

Send_the_House
11-30-2008, 11:52 AM
Quarterback is a stud, and O-line is very good.

Defense is why they're playing in the Finals this year. They're defense is solid up front, and the MLB, #44 is one of the best I've seen this year. He made nearly every tackle in their game against Van. Their secondary could be suspect in coverage, but the balls they gave up, they quickly came and lit up the receivers.

showtime91
11-30-2008, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE]Who did they lose to?[QUOTE]
Bridgeport

HM33
11-30-2008, 12:59 PM
Wish I could make it to this game. Don't know to much about any team so I won't make a pick.

turbostud
11-30-2008, 01:05 PM
What is their enrollment? Will Prosper be 4a next re alignment?

slingshot
11-30-2008, 07:56 PM
I think it will be very close--Wylie doesn't blow people away with offense, just efficient. Defense is our forte'... bone rattling, turnover-creating, game-changing defense. Prosper is reported to be big and strong across the O-line, have a stud QB and MLB on defense... but I have not personally seen them in action. Should be another great December football game!

Budman007
11-30-2008, 08:06 PM
I know Wylie is tough, but they don't have Hunter Nix and Prosper does. Prosper wins a close one.

WHS02
11-30-2008, 08:07 PM
yea kind of like wylie did not have the hicks's kid either. 1 guy doens't win games. Should be a great game between 2 great teams. 1 quick question? Were exactly is Prosper?

orange machine
11-30-2008, 08:53 PM
This is the end of the road for Prosper.

crabman
11-30-2008, 08:54 PM
Prosper is the forgotten team. No posters that I am aware of. No one could even get a Prosper - Van final. Not even WOS87. They have been an afterthought all year. Teams like that are VERY dangerous. They play with that kind of looseness that you would like for your team to have. They have to have the players to have made it this far. Abilene Wylie had better be ready.

Budman007
11-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by WHS02
Were exactly is Prosper?

Between Denton and McKinney.

squid
11-30-2008, 09:54 PM
"Abilene Wylie had better be ready."

There's this guy named Hugh Sandifer you need to meet.

slingshot
11-30-2008, 10:04 PM
How good is their passing offense? Sounds like they are salty running the ball but we generally do very well against one-dimensional teams, even very good ones. If they run and throw equally well it could be a very tough game (see China Spring).

ccmom
11-30-2008, 10:21 PM
Wylie wins!!:clap: Why? Because I will be on vacation next weekend and not able to go to the game, so they JUST CAN'T LOSE!! I'm planning on coming home from the trip and heading straight to the Title Game!!:D

How's that for an insightful reason?;)

blaster
11-30-2008, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by squid
"Abilene Wylie had better be ready."

There's this guy named Hugh Sandifer you need to meet.

They can throw the ball pretty well! A tough "d" as well.

BobcatBenny
11-30-2008, 10:35 PM
Prosper has suprised me this season. So ... it is not out of realm of possibility that they have a few surprises left.

The thing I really like about this game is ... since the re-alignment everyone on here was saying how District 2 was the toughest district in 3A. Well, this game just might shoot that delusion down. :thinking:

We will see. Abilene had better take this game very seriously. :eek:

Texas Cougar
11-30-2008, 10:51 PM
There are only 4 teams left, all should be taken seriously. No way that AW overlooks Prosper. Someone said last week that Wylie does not look impressive, but at the end of the game they are on top. I just witnessed that. Good luck AW and I see them winning by 10.

slpybear the bullfan
11-30-2008, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
How good is their passing offense? Sounds like they are salty running the ball but we generally do very well against one-dimensional teams, even very good ones. If they run and throw equally well it could be a very tough game (see China Spring). Yup. They can throw. And throw very well.

5wide
11-30-2008, 11:51 PM
the key to prosper is their qb. Very good athlete, runs better than he throws. But this late in the year it really comes down to coaching and Sandifer is what you see next to coach in Websters Dictionary. In wylies state titlie run they beat Decatur 14-13 in the 3rd round, Decatur beat them by 30 plus in mid-season. Thats all coaching. Prosper needs to start worrying about the basketball playoffs cause thats the next playoff game they would play in.

Wylie by 10

STANG RED
12-01-2008, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Texas Cougar
There are only 4 teams left, all should be taken seriously. No way that AW overlooks Prosper. Someone said last week that Wylie does not look impressive, but at the end of the game they are on top. I just witnessed that. Good luck AW and I see them winning by 10.

I was the one that said that, and I've said it many times. Many times Wylie doesnt really so much win the game. They just simply keep playing solid football till their opponent makes mistakes and loses it. They seldom ever beat themselves, but they'll certainly help their opponent beat themself at every oppertunity. I've seen it for years.

WOS87
12-01-2008, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by crabman
Prosper is the forgotten team. No posters that I am aware of. No one could even get a Prosper - Van final. Not even WOS87. They have been an afterthought all year. Teams like that are VERY dangerous. They play with that kind of looseness that you would like for your team to have. They have to have the players to have made it this far. Abilene Wylie had better be ready.

Sorry to contradict you but if you look back at my Division I predicitions I had Prosper as the favorite to win the DI State Championship.... sorry that I was delayed in posting the Prosper-Van score but it WAS the last game played in week 13 and I was having to deal with a flat tire on highway 59 at the time

CHSVARSITYDAD
12-01-2008, 12:58 AM
Wylie by 10. I just believe they have had a tougher road to this game. Just an opinion!

turtletank2009
12-01-2008, 01:56 AM
Wylie 28
Prosper 19

sorry gotta go with AW

eaglefan34
12-01-2008, 07:00 AM
Prosper is a very, very talented team located about 5 miles south of Celina. Prosper's offense is very balanced out of the spread, the I, single back set, etc. Their QB is big (6"1" 200+), quick, and he runs very well. He also is an accurate passer on the run. Offensive line is big and they have two running backs with breakaway speed.

Their defense is led by their middle linebacker and strong secondary (especially #4) that makes a lot of big plays. AW will have all they want if Prosper plays with the intensity they did when they dominated Celina and Argyle.

nobogey72
12-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Prosper has suprised me this season. So ... it is not out of realm of possibility that they have a few surprises left.

The thing I really like about this game is ... since the re-alignment everyone on here was saying how District 2 was the toughest district in 3A. Well, this game just might shoot that delusion down. :thinking:

We will see. Abilene had better take this game very seriously. :eek:

Dammit Benny you ol hard headed dude. I don't think that anyone that I know of made any claims about Dist 2 being the best as far as 2 or 3 teams being the best in the state or anything like that. What I was contending and still do is the quality from top to bottom. My point--- here we are in the semis, and we barely beat the team (Breckenridge) who did not win a district game. Once again------ the contention was that there were 0 (zero) nada easy games in district. :) Now then--- Shut up and worry about your own team.:D

Daddy D 11
12-01-2008, 10:05 AM
LH is 3-0 versus District 2-3A :D

Texasfootball2
12-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by eaglefan34
Prosper is a very, very talented team located about 5 miles south of Celina. Prosper's offense is very balanced out of the spread, the I, single back set, etc. Their QB is big (6"1" 200+), quick, and he runs very well. He also is an accurate passer on the run. Offensive line is big and they have two running backs with breakaway speed.

Their defense is led by their middle linebacker and strong secondary (especially #4) that makes a lot of big plays. AW will have all they want if Prosper plays with the intensity they did when they dominated Celina and Argyle.

Darn!:vrycnfsd: make it sound like they could have won the Big 12 South:doh:

Troybuilt
12-01-2008, 10:58 AM

it doesn't matter, the prosper qb will through 2 picks and give wylie 14 points and the game like china spring did. the defense will do the rest. merry x-mas.

eaglefan34
12-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Darn!:vrycnfsd: make it sound like they could have won the Big 12 South:doh:

No, they would have lost the BCS tie-breaker to Celina even though they beat them head to head.

ccmom
12-01-2008, 11:57 AM
No, they would have lost the BCS tie-breaker to Celina even though they beat them head to head. :clap: :clap:
Nice one!;)

RedWhiteBlue
12-01-2008, 12:11 PM
I'm going with Wylie just because I want to.:rolleyes:

ccmom
12-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I'm going with Wylie just because I want to.:rolleyes: I knew I liked you!!:inlove:

garciap77
12-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Good Luck Wylie!!!

I may have to make this one...hey Garcia...I may be giving you a call!!!!

But....I may go deer hunting.....

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

OK! You can go deer hunting on the way back from the game on I-20!:D

garciap77
12-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
LH is 3-0 versus District 2-3A :D

Aren't you in class now!:D Quit it!:D

garciap77
12-01-2008, 01:04 PM
No, they would have lost the BCS tie-breaker to Celina even though they beat them head to head.

LOL

BobcatBenny
12-01-2008, 01:09 PM
That is funny. :D

And ... nobogey ... :p

garciap77
12-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Dammit Benny you ol hard headed dude. I don't think that anyone that I know of made any claims about Dist 2 being the best as far as 2 or 3 teams being the best in the state or anything like that. What I was contending and still do is the quality from top to bottom. My point--- here we are in the semis, and we barely beat the team (Breckenridge) who did not win a district game. Once again------ the contention was that there were 0 (zero) nada easy games in district. :) Now then--- Shut up and worry about your own team.:D

What did I tell you BobcatBenny about trolling in unknown waters!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/byebyepussy-1.jpg

;)

garciap77
12-01-2008, 01:13 PM
That is funny. :D

And ... nobogey ... :p

No! This here is funny:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/byebyepussy-1.jpg

;)

BobcatBenny
12-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
What did I tell you BobcatBenny about trolling in unknown waters! ...

Reelin' 'em in one at a time! gp77 ;)

But I do have to give some praise to the Bulldogs for taking out China Spring. I thought CS would end your team's season. So I will eat crow on that. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think Prosper will be tough, but I am the eternal Prosper doubter.

garciap77
12-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Reelin' 'em in one at a time! gp77 ;)

But I do have to give some praise to the Bulldogs for taking out China Spring. I thought CS would end your team's season. So I will eat crow on that. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think Prosper will be tough, but I am the eternal Prosper doubter.

You should try Bogey's method:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/large_out_080222_fishing-1.jpg

;)

95mustang
12-01-2008, 02:49 PM
Gotta Go with Abilene Wylie on this one. They may not have the STAR talent of other teams but they have a ton of solid talent and play as a team. Teams like that are hard to beat.

nobogey72
12-01-2008, 03:13 PM
I'm assuming that we lost the flip again, since we are driving to the Metroplex to play a Metroplex team...... again. We can't seem to win a flip, but I'm starting to like us in white. :thumbsup: 3 in a row.:)

ccmom
12-01-2008, 03:18 PM
I'm assuming that we lost the flip again, since we are driving to the Metroplex to play a Metroplex team...... again. We can't seem to win a flip, but I'm starting to like us in white. :thumbsup: 3 in a row.:) Yeah, Sandifer is not worth a "flip" at "flips"...but these Saturday games have been FUN so far!!:D

Slamhammer
12-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Good Luck Bulldogs. I'll make the trip this week to watch.

Snydertigersrul
12-01-2008, 05:57 PM
PROSPER WINS BECAUSE STR SAYS SO

awylie8
12-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Bogey, we are home team and will be in our PURPLE jerseys. Even though they are in the Metrplex, from where they are located to Mansfield may be as long a drive, time wise, as ours.

injuredinmelee
12-01-2008, 06:07 PM
a little part of me wanted this one to be at Texas Stadium. I know i complain that it smells like old beer and piss but Wylie played well there against another team not many had heard from in the semis in 2004.

Snydertigersrul
12-01-2008, 06:30 PM

WylieBulldog92
12-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
STR keep saying things over again and they won't happen :D

headhunter
12-01-2008, 07:20 PM
My Thoughts on this game:

I don't really know a great deal about Wylie but I do know a tad bit about Prosper. Prosper likes to go a lot of one back sets and spread the field, they will stretch you vertically and laterally. The QB is a great athlete and does a good job of keeping the play alive when his protection breaks down. I have a friend who always keeps me up to date about how Prosper is doing and he always talks about how good their QB is. Also Prosper did have some big wins earlier in the year, they are a very confident team and like all teams at this point, they are playing their best football know. With that said I do think Wylie has to be the favorite in this one, no disrespect to Prosper but that bunch in Abilene just always find a way to win football games. They really don't do anything special they just have that knack for playing a solid 48 minutes and waiting on a key defensive play to spark them, they have been tested multiple times this year and have come out on top most of them. The key to Wylie's success is that they are very disciplined on defense and usually will not give up big plays, they are always lined up in the correct places and they always tackle real well.

I give the the nod to Wylie just based on how they always find a way to win.

I am not counting Prosper out because they are a very talented team. They will need to play turnover free and will need to have their best defensive performance of the year.

Abilene Wylie 27
Prosper 23

MamaBull
12-01-2008, 08:30 PM
my son plays for bridgeport and i saw prosper first hand, they have the hole package, but their not unbeatable. im pulling for prosper but there is no doubt that this will be one heck of a game.

prosper is physical up front with backs that can move. # 5 and #7 are the running backs (7 is a soph. and 5 is a sr.) and they are very elusive, they are good but not the best.

QB is pretty dang good, he can move in the pocket quick and sling the ball pretty much wherever he wants.

defense is just as good, #44 is a stud.

they run a spread and can move the ball well.

also a few players go both ways.

good luck to both teams.

eagles 35
bulldogs 30

Snydertigersrul
12-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
STR keep saying things over again and they won't happen :D

Do mean that hand-picked officiating crew from the Snyder game will be there. You rarely see fans pats officials on the back on the way to the dressing room, but they did that night.

garciap77
12-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Do mean that hand-picked officiating crew from the Snyder game will be there. You rarely see fans pats officials on the back on the way to the dressing room, but they did that night.

Personal foul on Snydertigersrul! Talking smack! First and ten Wylie!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/referee-cartoon1.jpg

Oh! Wait a minute!

Touchdown Wylie!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/football_ref_touchdown_hclear1.gif

:p

nobogey72
12-01-2008, 10:21 PM

HEY!!! I wasn't patting him on the back, I was picking his pocket. And you must have quick eyes because I didn't know anybody saw that. Man, and to think I was rooting for ya'll against Monahans. Go find something else to whine about. Pathetic loser.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: DaHop, how do you live in the same town with these whiners?

DaHop72
12-01-2008, 10:22 PM
HEY!!! I wasn't patting him on the back, I was picking his pocket. And you must have quick eyes because I didn't know anybody saw that. Man, and to think I was rooting for ya'll against Monahans. Go find something else to whine about. Pathetic loser.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: DaHop, how do you live in the same town with these whiners? I don't, I live south of town. :D :D

bleedsbabyblue
12-01-2008, 10:48 PM
AW wins this one 28-14. Don't know much about Prosper, but having seen AW up close on Saturday, I can tell you this--they perform the fundamentals of the game VERY well. Because of that, they are able to control the pace of the game to their liking. It's hard for an offense to string first downs together on AW's defense! And their defense will force an opponent's offense to make mistakes.

ccmom
12-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by bleedsbabyblue
AW wins this one 28-14. Don't know much about Prosper, but having seen AW up close on Saturday, I can tell you this--they perform the fundamentals of the game VERY well. Because of that, they are able to control the pace of the game to their liking. It's hard for an offense to string first downs together on AW's defense! And their defense will force an opponent's offense to make mistakes. Great first post and great game last Saturday!:clap:

Snyder_TigerFan
12-02-2008, 08:30 AM
Good luck Wylie!

Lion_Addict
12-02-2008, 10:40 AM
Bulldogs of course :thumbsup: . Give 'em hell!! :cheerl:

STANG RED
12-02-2008, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Yeah, Sandifer is not worth a "flip" at "flips"...but these Saturday games have been FUN so far!!:D

FINALLY!!!!!!Something Sandifer sucks at. Nice to know he's human after all. :D

GO DAWGS GO :cheerl: :2thumbsup :cheerl:

kaide
12-02-2008, 01:15 PM
I'm going to have to take Prosper in this one. The teams have very similar defenses, but I like Prosper's offense with the stud quarterback ... single handily beat Alvarado a couple weeks ago when he rushed for first downs of 13 and 10 yards on third down. Had they not converted those first downs Alvarado would have had a chance to pull even midway through the fourth. Prosper's defense is pretty dang good too - given up only 21 points in three playoff games.

Prosper 28, Wylie 17

CHS_89
12-02-2008, 01:55 PM
I think Prosper has a chance. Their D is solid and the offense is consistent. Hopefully Prosper has the same kind of game they had against us. Good luck to both teams.

awylie8
12-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Hey STR, How in the world do the good people of Snyder put up with you? If Abilene (TASO) officiating crews are so bad, then why does Chad Rogers use them for every home game and in the playoffs. Go get you a seat in the gym and watch a good basketball game. No disrespect intended to the Snyder Tigers football team,as they had a great season. STR just pissed me off!

injuredinmelee
12-02-2008, 04:08 PM

are you the idiot that came running down towards the officials locker room after the game shouting something about the refs being paid? If so very classy!!! If it isnt you it was a fan in a #10 jersey. tell him i said stay classy if you run into him.

nobogey72
12-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Well, here's what I think. I think that Wylie is gonna KICK PROSPER'S ASS. And here is my rationale. Last week I just popped off that we were gonna kick China Spring's ass, and low and behold it worked. So I just figure I'll try er again. WYLIE WILL KICK PROSPER'S ASS.:taunt: :taunt: :cheerl: :cheerl:

ccmom
12-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Well, here's what I think. I think that Wylie is gonna KICK PROSPER'S ASS. And here is my rationale. Last week I just popped off that we were gonna kick China Spring's ass, and low and behold it worked. So I just figure I'll try er again. WYLIE WILL KICK PROSPER'S ASS.:taunt: :taunt: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Considering that Prosper is an unfamiliar opponent for the Bulldogs, I would respectfully ask that Eagle fans not judge all Wylie fans based on the rantings of nobogey.:rolleyes:

(He's a whole lot sweeter than some of us!:D )

Go Dawgs!:cheerl:

Scrambler
12-02-2008, 07:59 PM

Don't hold back!

eagles26
12-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
What is their enrollment? Will Prosper be 4a next re alignment?

Nope we will be close though.
We are around 750 right now.
I say around 900 the next go around.
Then after that it will be another story.

GO EAGLES!!

pojo
12-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Having seen both teams this year I think it is going to be a great game.

I scouted Prosper early in the year and they are big up front on both sides of the ball. I was impressed by their QB who was very well rounded and made good decisions. Their RB's were quick and had some break away speed. Defense was stout but tended to be over aggressive which put them in bad situations. Luckily they could compensate because of their good MLB that solidified their middle. In my opinion the secondary is suspect. Prosper is a good classy team that seems to up on the rise. Coach Scott is good coach a nice guy and it never hurts having “Primetime” on your side.

Wylie is a “typical” Wylie team. Normally that is negative sounding but considering Wylie typically goes 2-3 rounds in the playoffs it is not a bad thing. I think Wylie’s outside speed on D will give the Eagles trouble and I have seen few teams that will hit you like Wylie will (ask the Seminole QB during halftime if he can remember.) The offense is not flashy but always seems to get the job done. I am an ex-bulldog so I know that their strength of their team is there coaching staff. Everyone talks about Sandifer who is no doubt one of the best coaches around but often overlooked is Coach Martin who is maybe the best Def coordinators I know. The Bulldogs will be ready for a battle and as far as I can tell should win if they do not beat themselves (which rarely happens)

Looking forward to a good game.

injuredinmelee
12-02-2008, 10:51 PM
but often overlooked is Coach Martin who is maybe the best Def coordinators I know.
IF Sandifer ever leaves Wylie I would love to see Clay replace him. Great guy and sharp.

pirate4state
12-03-2008, 12:52 PM
80-41 in favor of Wylie

injuredinmelee
12-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
80-41 in favor of Wylie

82-41 if you cant do it right dont do it at all. kisses...lol

wtxfootball08
12-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Good luck Wylie!! ~ your fans in Clyde

(not everyone from clyde hates wylie lol)

pirate4state
12-03-2008, 02:24 PM
82-41 if you cant do it right dont do it at all. kisses...lol :tongue: at the time i posted those were the poll results :tongue: :kiss:

Lion_Addict
12-03-2008, 02:26 PM
:tongue: at the time i posted those were the poll results :tongue: :kiss:

Ummmm.....did you not used to watch that vampire puppet on Sesame Street? :D :kiss:

pirate4state
12-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Ummmm.....did you not used to watch that vampire puppet on Sesame Street? :D :kiss: yeah why?

Lion_Addict
12-03-2008, 02:33 PM
yeah why?

LOL! NM......just giving you a hard time about the "Counting". :D

pirate4state
12-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
LOL! NM......just giving you a hard time about the "Counting". :D hey man injured came in almost an hour after i posted those #s - so wylie gained 2 votes and now 2 more

at 1:37 pm the count is 84-41 so there!

STANG RED
12-03-2008, 05:26 PM
:doh:
Drools, you remind me of a slinky. Fun to push down the stairs and laugh at.

injuredinmelee
12-03-2008, 05:39 PM
hey man injured came in almost an hour after i posted those #s - so wylie gained 2 votes and now 2 more

I really cant figure out why you want to marry me so badly.

markp08
12-03-2008, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
FINALLY!!!!!!Something Sandifer sucks at. Nice to know he's human after all. :D

GO DAWGS GO :cheerl: :2thumbsup :cheerl:

The rumor is that Sandifer has lost every coin flip in the playoffs this year. We'll take that and keep on winning!

Scatback20
12-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Prosper by a point. :1popcorn:

WylieBulldog87
12-03-2008, 09:26 PM
All i got to say is
FOOTBALL IN DECEMBER!!!!

garciap77
12-04-2008, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Scatback20
Prosper by a point. :1popcorn:

Wylie by a point.

:1popcorn:

swstangs001
12-04-2008, 12:18 PM
prosper will win....that DC there is a good one and has seen wylie a few times before...they should shut wylie down

swstangs001
12-04-2008, 12:18 PM
prosper will win....that DC there is a good one and has seen wylie a few times before...they should shut wylie down

slingshot
12-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by swstangs001
prosper will win....that DC there is a good one and has seen wylie a few times before...they should shut wylie down Yeah, your right--Sweetwater sees Wylie regularly and has no trouble beating them so Prosper should roll... :rolleyes:

CSG'S FO LIFE
12-04-2008, 02:28 PM
wylie rolls, after seeing how they played against us, they better win state so that la vega doesnt.

ccmom
12-04-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
Yeah, your right--Sweetwater sees Wylie regularly and has no trouble beating them so Prosper should roll... :rolleyes: :clap: :clap: :clap:

nobogey72
12-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by markp08
The rumor is that Sandifer has lost every coin flip in the playoffs this year. We'll take that and keep on winning!

Actually he won this flip and we will be home team. He did, however ask the kids ahead of time, that if he won the flip did they want to wear white or purple and he said they all wanted to wear purple and be the home team. I thought he was more superstitious than that. I would have guessed that he would take visitors since we are 3-0 wearing white. :)

Gobbla2001
12-04-2008, 06:59 PM
is this something new? Cuero has never played in the SemiNs :p

garciap77
12-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

WylieBulldog92
12-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I give up I missed it...

martwayne
12-04-2008, 09:39 PM
wylie fans, i am a navasota rattler fan, and i really had expected us to meet in the state game but that is not going to happen. i am rooting for ya'll to take the whole thing now. prosper look out this weekend, this team is for real, and going to come play some football like never before and probably beat ya'll

Wylie 49
Prosper 24

michaelp23
12-04-2008, 11:07 PM
Does anybody know why there is no pre-purchasing of tickets for this game? Apparently we have to buy them at the gate, whch opens at 4:00 pm gameday. :confused:

WylieBulldog92
12-05-2008, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by michaelp23
Does anybody know why there is no pre-purchasing of tickets for this game? Apparently we have to buy them at the gate, whch opens at 4:00 pm gameday. :confused:
Ya there was a thread about it earlier.

michaelp23
12-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
Ya there was a thread about it earlier.

Oh. Okay.

tigerchick_2013
12-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Wylie by a point.

Hey GP77 good luck to your dawgs, mark it down, this is the only time I will ever cheer for Wylie to win at anything, lol. When it comes to the diamond, all out war baby, KAIJ:D

Really though wish yall the best, even Nobogey, win it all!!!

;)

Super_R
12-05-2008, 10:30 AM
Prosper has a good defense...maybe the best Wylie has seen this year. But, Wylie has improved each week and look to be my pick for Div I Champs

garciap77
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013
Hey GP77 good luck to your dawgs, mark it down, this is the only time I will ever cheer for Wylie to win at anything, lol. When it comes to the diamond, all out war baby, KAIJ:D

Really though wish yall the best, even Nobogey, win it all!!!

;)

Thanks! tigerchick_2013!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/hannah-montana-4-29-08-2.jpg

:D

gobbler grad
12-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Wylie wins this one by 2 touchdowns...:thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
12-05-2008, 11:42 PM
I just really got in to reading this thread and you little snit just really hit a nerve with me...
If it wasn't for your jack-a++ hand-picked officials at Snyder and the phantom holding call.... Graham would have been in the playoffs and you would have sat your hindparts at the house. So... shut up!!!:D
GO DAWGS GO!!!!:cheerl: :clap: :cheerl: :kiss:

garciap77
12-06-2008, 12:04 AM
I just really got in to reading this thread and you little snit just really hit a nerve with me...
If it wasn't for your jack-a++ hand-picked officials at Snyder and the phantom holding call.... Graham would have been in the playoffs and you would have sat your hindparts at the house. So... shut up!!!:D
GO DAWGS GO!!!!:cheerl: :clap: :cheerl: :kiss:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

d0tc0m
12-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Gotta support our fellow 9-3A representative. As hard as it is for me to say these words, Go Eagles. That'll never come from my mouth again, I just would like to see 9-3A take the title in both divisions!

slingshot
12-06-2008, 12:19 AM
GO DAWGS GO!!!!:cheerl: :clap: :cheerl: :kiss: Now that's funny right there! You tell'em RWB!!!

ccmom
12-06-2008, 12:38 AM
GO DAWGS GO!!!!:cheerl: :clap: :cheerl: :kiss: You tell em, sista!!!

injuredinmelee
12-06-2008, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
You tell em, sista!!!
get on your fancy cruise ship already.

RedWhiteBlue
12-06-2008, 10:00 AM
get on your fancy cruise ship already.
You know the only reason we haven't hurt you already is because you have a cool picture- right??:kiss:

Ranger Mom
12-06-2008, 10:08 AM
hey man injured came in almost an hour after i posted those #s - so wylie gained 2 votes and now 2 more

I just voted, so the score is now 107-48:eek:

garciap77
12-06-2008, 10:57 AM
You know the only reason we haven't hurt you already is because you have a cool picture- right??:kiss:

And you are a friend of GP77!:D

;)

BobcatBenny
12-06-2008, 10:58 AM
GP77's glamor shots in his game day attire.

http://www.effectrix.ca/images/promodog.gif

:D :p :D :clap:

LHexPlayer
12-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Good luck Wylie this Panther will be cheering for you guys.

CHS_89
12-06-2008, 04:23 PM
I gotta pull for the 9-3a Prosper Eagles. Good luck both teams.

BobcatBenny
12-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by CHS_89
I gotta pull for the 9-3a Prosper Eagles. Good luck both teams.
I am going to pull for 9-3a too.

LHHS/LSHPanther
12-06-2008, 07:47 PM
Bulldogs met Panthers and lost...barely! Think i am gonna go with the DAWGS! :clap:

STANG RED
12-06-2008, 10:15 PM
WOW, Prosper wins in double OT, 39-38. Went for 2 and got it by an inch. Gutsy and crazy call, but it worked. Unbeleivable!!!!!
Great season for Wylie, but what a heart breaking way to lose.
Good job Prosper. You seem to be a team of destiny for sure.

kenco13
12-06-2008, 10:33 PM
Way to go Prosper, fantastic game. :clap:

BobcatBenny
12-06-2008, 11:24 PM
I am going to go with Prosper in this one. Should be close though.

eagles26
12-07-2008, 12:01 AM
Helluva game is all I'm going to say.
Being a freshman was good, but sophmore year is SOO much better!!
haha Go Eagles!!!!!
Congrats to Wylie for a terrific season!!

charlesrixey
12-07-2008, 01:19 AM
prosper, according to the votes, was quite an underdog!

probably one of the biggest to ever win, if we go by 3adl polls

garciap77
12-07-2008, 01:29 AM
GP77's glamor shots in his game day attire.

http://www.effectrix.ca/images/promodog.gif

:D :p :D :clap:

LOL

garciap77
12-07-2008, 01:36 AM
Congrats Prosper! Now go get that State Title!

Thanks Bulldogs for a another great season. Time get to ready for next season! Go Dawgs!:clap: :clap: :clap:

BobcatBenny
12-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Hey, GP77. I found a new avatar for you.

http://millvalleyvet.com/graphics/bulldog_icepack.gif

Good season for your team though. See you next season.