PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL collective IQ

squid
11-30-2008, 07:01 PM
yep, it just took a major hit with my registration being approved (shut up, blowfish).....but I digress....

After the China Spring-Wylie game we stopped on I20 and ate at 'Los Vaqueros'. There were two groups of China Spring folk there and we spoke with them on their way out. Very classy folks, I wish I had got their names. I only hope our crowd represents Wylie as well as these folks did for CS.

btw, I believe 'Los Vaqueros' translates into 'you'll be finding a place to stop in Eastland'

showtime91
11-30-2008, 07:17 PM
Or maybe "Los Vaqueros" just means "The Cowboys"
:D

slingshot
11-30-2008, 07:35 PM
We ate at Papadeaux... which I believe translates to "your service will be terrible, your credit card will get lost and your food will take over an hour to arrive". :rolleyes:

WylieBulldog92
11-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
We ate at Papadeaux... which I believe translates to "your service will be terrible, your credit card will get lost and your food will take over an hour to arrive". :rolleyes:
I ate at whataburger which means you have to wait ten minutes for them to put a burger in a bag :rolleyes:

blowfish
11-30-2008, 07:58 PM
I didnt get to go eat with Squid... so I had Beef Jerky in the car while I drove back to Abilene:(

ccmom
11-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Let's see....I was in the stands for the entire game wearing flip flops and a light sweater because I only had enough sense to make sure everyone else was warm and forgot about myself....I then stayed on the field for another 30-45 minutes and was afraid I was going to trip and fall because my toes were numb....once we made it to the car, all I could think about was how hungry I was and where we were going to eat, but after spending an hour trying to get back to I20, I was so frustrated that I forgot about being hungry and went shopping instead. So, when I got home around 11:30 last night I ate a bowl of cereal. :( Sadly, I think I might win the prize on this one....:(

squid
11-30-2008, 09:34 PM
I already have three women telling me there WILL be shopping next Saturday before the game.

Mall + squid = :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

slingshot
11-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by squid
I already have three women telling me there WILL be shopping next Saturday before the game.

Mall + squid = :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: No... it's more like:

Metroplex area Mall 2 weeks before Christmas + my wife + my kids + 10,000 cars trying to park in a lot big enough for 5,000 = anybody got a Xanax? Just Kidding!!! (maybe just a gin and tonic... ;) )

ccmom
11-30-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by squid

Mall + squid = :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

LOL!! We just sent the men back to Abilene with the kids after the game. We didn't want them shopping with us anymore than they wanted to go. :D Funny how traveling a couple of hours with a car full of boys suddenly didn't sound so bad to them once they heard the "s" word!;)