PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody....

CHS_CG
11-30-2008, 06:40 PM
decorate for Christmas this weekend? We were going to but just cant seem to get motivated enough yet lol.

raider red 2000
11-30-2008, 06:47 PM
yes...we did some...but are not finished

Lion_Addict
11-30-2008, 07:23 PM
We got the tree up. Had planned on getting on top of the house today and doing the lights but after seeing Looking4#8's face last night..........:spitlol: :spitlol:

I'm sorry bud but I couldn't resist! Britt laughed at you by the way so you owe her :D

Looking4number8
11-30-2008, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
We got the tree up. Had planned on getting on top of the house today and doing the lights but after seeing Looking4#8's face last night..........:spitlol: :spitlol:

I'm sorry bud but I couldn't resist! Britt laughed at you by the way so you owe her :D

lol, yes I did get a little beat up by the roof yesterday but I have decided that is much much better than getting beat up by the ground. When you drive by my house look how high up the roof is and you will understand how glad I was for my face to catch me!

Lion_Addict
11-30-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
lol, yes I did get a little beat up by the roof yesterday but I have decided that is much much better than getting beat up by the ground. When you drive by my house look how high up the roof is and you will understand how glad I was for my face to catch me!

LOL!!! :clap: Will do :thumbsup:

Trashman
11-30-2008, 08:14 PM
Got the tree up. Not going to tackle the outside decorations till the wind lays a bit. Especially after what happended last year!

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Workshop/XmasLightsA.jpg

CHS_CG
11-30-2008, 08:18 PM
So I shouldnt have opened my mouth.... we just put the tree up its prelit though so that helps!

Ranger Mom
12-01-2008, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
So I shouldnt have opened my mouth.... we just put the tree up its prelit though so that helps!

I put my tree up (also prelit) but that's as far as I got.....no decorations yet!

thatboiwes
12-02-2008, 12:11 AM
We put all of our decorations up and our tree yesterday. It was a pain in my ... but it's worth it to see my kids' faces when you light the tree for the first time.