PDA

View Full Version : ANY SCORES OR UPDATES?

VIC68
12-01-2001, 05:42 PM
ANY SCORES OR UPDATES FROM TODAYS GAMES? THANKS

Trainer_Chick
12-01-2001, 05:47 PM
China Springs over Newton -> 59-38
LaGrange over Mathis -> 28-0

JKLL
12-01-2001, 05:47 PM
Bridge City 33-Mexia 14

Sinton Sports Fan
12-01-2001, 06:27 PM
Sinton 21 Bellville 13

San Antonio FB Fan predicted 24-13 earlier in the week. Good guess.

df1
12-01-2001, 07:45 PM
Someone is posting bad info/Newton 59/China Spring 38

Newton Thug
12-01-2001, 08:10 PM
anger has a way of getting to me easy if you hate me for what i said i dont care all i want is to be forgivein

[This message has been edited by Newton Thug (edited December 02, 2001).]

papasmurf
12-01-2001, 08:39 PM
Please accept my apology for the things that were said in the heat of anger... I am sorry to all that read this forum.

[This message has been edited by papasmurf (edited December 02, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by papasmurf (edited December 02, 2001).]

Old Cardinal
12-01-2001, 09:03 PM
I consider this tragic that someone would enter profanity on this fine POST. Little children even, interested in football are reading this stuff you have entered. I hope that the administrators will ban you from this Website!

twinkle
12-01-2001, 09:18 PM
Well, guys...you can't do anything on the football field that would make any of your fans disappointed, win or lose. If the word got out in Newton that such trash as this had been posted by any of our players, folks would hang their heads in shame. A simple mistake was made on the UIL website. Show some maturity. I am hoping that someone prints this out and passes it on to Coach Barbay. I feel that apologies would be posted within hours. Sorry to everyone who was subjected to this--as a graduate of Newton High, I am deeply embarrassed.

joe gooch
12-01-2001, 09:20 PM
I for one, being from Newton am ashamed that a couple of our townsmen would act this way on this page. The misstake that was made reporting the score will not take our win away. Our team is real men with a lot of pride on the field. Can't we be the same off the field? Our team played a very fine game today. Congratulations to all of you!!!!!!!

Backwoods
12-01-2001, 09:30 PM
As a Newton fan, I am horrified to see that a couple of immature idiots have managed to embarass an entire town and football program.
Backwoods, Timberwolve, Big Twanky and I hope many many others in our area will join this post in offering our sincere apologies for this stupid and completely uncalled for incident. We lead the call for the moderators to ban these whatever you want to call them and dig up their names every month for a booster shot. Please do not paint us with the same brush. Even before this is posted, the two immature people posting these indescretions have made known of our feelings. Please do not e-mail the names on the list, as several of them had no knowledge of this. Once again, our sincerest apologies. Forgive their ignorance and pray that they will grow up.

footballfan
12-01-2001, 09:32 PM
Wow! It did not take as long as I thought it would for those guys to crack. We had to take care of them on the Golden Triangle Forum. I hope the admins do the right thing here.