PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to All From Navasota

OldBison75
11-29-2008, 11:04 AM
The fans of the Navasota Rattlers want to say thans to the players from Liberty Hill, Caldwell, Cameron, and many other 3A towns that came out to support the Rattlers against LaVega. I saw at least eight teams represented in the Navasota stands and even had China Spring, Sweetwater, Stonewall, Cuero, and Abilene posters at the meet and greet. It was wonderfule to seel and meet many of you guys and thanks for coming to see a great game.

It gives me, as a high school football fan, a really good feeling to see that many former foes and people that we banter with on here, come out as fans and watch our team. We do this for the love of football and find some good friends onthe way.

Thanks!!!!!

martwayne
11-29-2008, 05:40 PM
thats right thank u

shamu85
11-29-2008, 05:43 PM
I thought about heading over to the M&G at half, but I had my 6 yr old daughter with me.

I left with about 2 minutes to go in the game. I guess I missed the Rattlers' last score and the OT period.

martwayne
11-29-2008, 05:43 PM
u should have stayed it was a great game

KingRob
11-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
The fans of the Navasota Rattlers want to say thans to the players from Liberty Hill, Caldwell, Cameron, and many other 3A towns that came out to support the Rattlers against LaVega. I saw at least eight teams represented in the Navasota stands and even had China Spring, Sweetwater, Stonewall, Cuero, and Abilene posters at the meet and greet. It was wonderfule to seel and meet many of you guys and thanks for coming to see a great game.

It gives me, as a high school football fan, a really good feeling to see that many former foes and people that we banter with on here, come out as fans and watch our team. We do this for the love of football and find some good friends onthe way.

Thanks!!!!!

Great Post!:clap: :thumbsup:

shamu85
11-29-2008, 05:45 PM
I know! I saw the score later and could have kicked myself. I watched the first two plays after the LaVega punt.

bp80884
11-29-2008, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75

Thanks!!!!!

Great to meet everyone as well. Thanks!

ILS1
11-29-2008, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by martwayne
u should have stayed it was a great game

Alot of people left early to beat the traffic and thought the game was over. Then Navasota score on that wild lateral play to tie the game with less than a minute left. I looked over and the people who left early were looked thru the fence outside the game, wishing they hadn't left. Ask my cousin, I called it with 6 minutes left in the game. I told him that this game was gonna go into overtime!!! LOL!!!

:D :D :D