PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill Fans

Looking4number8
11-29-2008, 10:11 AM
If Liberty Hill fans are just coming to the game and not planning on eating or shopping, check out these directions. about 5 miles Before comming into Brownwood/Early look for FM 2126. It is a lighted intersection that you can only make a left turn on. If you turn left here and stay on 2126 until you pass the prison (on left) there will be another lighted intersection that you will make a right turn on. At this point all will be easy because of the stadium lights.

I truly hope you come early and eat in our town but this will help if you are not.

This will especially help when leaving the game. For that you will turn right out of the parking lot, take first left (road will be obvious) the left at the stop. Again take 2126 to HWY 84 and you will be on your way home and save about 30 minutes going through town.

Hope this help and have a safe drive

clemsmarina
11-29-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
If Liberty Hill fans are just coming to the game and not planning on eating or shopping, check out these directions. about 5 miles Before comming into Brownwood/Early look for FM 2126. It is a lighted intersection that you can only make a left turn on. If you turn left here and stay on 2126 until you pass the prison (on left) there will be another lighted intersection that you will make a right turn on. At this point all will be easy because of the stadium lights.

I truly hope you come early and eat in our town but this will help if you are not.

This will especially help when leaving the game. For that you will turn right out of the parking lot, take first left (road will be obvious) the left at the stop. Again take 2126 to HWY 84 and you will be on your way home and save about 30 minutes going through town.

Awesome!!!

Thank you so much!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-29-2008, 11:15 AM
Thanks! Last time we came through town and it was fun. :D Shopping is out of the question, but we may grab a bite. If I have any say ( :devil: ), we'll head to the stadium, then eat somewhere after the game.

All out CAT
11-29-2008, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8

Thanks, I saw that. Would it be a bad idea to take 574 to 45 and up? Just wondering, traveled the other direction so many times going to Coleman.

Looking4number8
11-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by All out CAT
Thanks, I saw that. Would it be a bad idea to take 574 to 45 and up? Just wondering, traveled the other direction so many times going to Coleman.

Not a bad idea at all if you like the small scenic roads. 45 will bring you right onto 2126 (turn left) and just a mile or so from the stadium. Also lots of deer on 45 so watch for them.

Again.... drive safe

All out CAT
11-29-2008, 12:00 PM
thanks