PDA

View Full Version : ***District 23 Poll***

Bellville22
10-06-2003, 12:45 PM
I'm bored sitting in the computer lab between classes right now, so figured I'd do one of these.

I'm just curious who y'all think will end up winning District 23, which should be a very interesting 3-team race?

KL3
10-06-2003, 03:08 PM
ttt.

Bellville22
10-07-2003, 11:58 AM
TTT

ana
10-07-2003, 04:08 PM
What does TTT mean?

Gobbla2001
10-07-2003, 04:10 PM
It means 'To The Top'...

You have to have text entered into your message to move the message up 'to the top', so they just put 'ttt'...

Gobbla2001
10-07-2003, 04:14 PM
Okay, so what are everyone's reasons for voting for either Bellville, Navasota, Sealy or the others...

I voted Bellville... I thought (accually still do think this) that Rice Consolidated is the best team in the state... And NOW I think only one team (okay okay, maybe Burnet too) can hang with/beat them and that's Bellville...

SOOOOOO, since Bellville isn't playing Rice Consolidated in district (the only team including Burnet that can beat Bellville, in my mind at this moment), they're going to win district...

Now, these are my thoughts at the moment... Because if Cuero and Bellville play in the playoffs you better believe I'm saying Cuero can win... But from what I've seen so far this season, I think they'll win district...

Now, Navasota, might prove me wrong, but I have to go with my feelings...

Bongo
10-07-2003, 04:33 PM
I too think Bellville will win district, but Navasota runs a close second. Bellville has too many options on offense to shut down. Bellville plays Navasota at the snake pit so anything can happen there. I think the district will be represented by Bellville, Navasota, and Sealy with Navasota going D1.

Bellville22
10-07-2003, 05:29 PM
I agree, I think Bellville is the most complete team in the district, certainly the most versitile on offense. They're capable of putting up alot of points in a hurry.

Navasota has been playing great ball. They're a power running team, with two solid runners. They play great D, but I doubt they've seen a passing attack like Bellville's. The game on the 17th should be a classic at the "Snakepit", could decide district.

Sealy is also very talented. They're not ranked as high as the other two, but have the talent to surprise either on the right night. They get Navasota at home, but have to travel to Bellville the final week, which could also be huge.

As for the sleepers, Columbus has a great run D, and interesting matchup against Navasota. Stafford can pass the ball, which may cause problems for the top teams.

Will be very exciting. 3 teams with a legit shot. I like the Bulls because of their versitility. The way the schedule is layed out, however, could possibly have 3 4-1 teams.

Gobbla2001
10-07-2003, 05:33 PM
Sealy's tough to beat at Dickerson's house...

Man, you just feel like you're not worthy of playing on that field when you see 'Home of Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson'...

Man.......