PDA

View Full Version : Carthage vs. Rockdale score

easttexas3a
11-28-2008, 09:58 PM
I won't be giving updates but here the latest.

Carthage 27 Rockdale 0 9:13 to go in half

easttexas3a
11-28-2008, 10:10 PM
Carthage 34 and Rockdale 0 4:33 to go in half

As I said earlier in the week Carthage is a very very good football team. I said 35-14 not knowing anything about Rockdale, but apparently Carthage is either that dang good, or they haven't had much competition in the playoffs.

easttexas3a
11-28-2008, 10:27 PM
Carthage 34 and Rockdale 7 at the half

Rockdale hits a deep pass with about 40 seconds to go in the half to put up their first points.

I woul dimagine Carthage will put up couple more touchdowns before they pull the starters.

easttexas3a
11-28-2008, 11:02 PM
Carthage 41 and Rockdale 7 10:30 in 3rd

Im done with this, maybe i will send a final out later.

easttexas3a
11-28-2008, 11:30 PM
Carthage 55 and Rockdale 21 9:23 to go in game

ILS1
11-29-2008, 12:00 AM
Carthage 55
Rockdale 28

Final

:D :D :D

mistanice
11-29-2008, 02:28 AM
Umm, Carthage is pretty much dominating every game so far in the playoffs. Keep reppin' 18-3a. Last 3 playoff games have been really out of reach at halftime. Kinda makes me feel better that Diboll was only down 28-14 at halftime. GO DAWGS!

Next up WOS or Gilmer. I'm saying WOS.

HEMOTOXIC
11-29-2008, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by mistanice
Umm, Carthage is pretty much dominating every game so far in the playoffs. Keep reppin' 18-3a. Last 3 playoff games have been really out of reach at halftime. Kinda makes me feel better that Diboll was only down 28-14 at halftime. GO DAWGS!

And what a game that will be!

:thinking:

Dogman_1969
11-29-2008, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by mistanice

I think I saw the best 3A team I've seen play tonight in Carthage. Big throwing QB, best RB I've seen in years (no knock on Pratt, Wayley or even AD Pederson). The kid from Carthage maybe not as fast as AD but is stronger and runs pissed off. They also have a good Oline and several receivers that can catch and run.

You may score on them but you'll need a lot of luck to stop their offense.......

The Tigers will be back next year............

rockdale80
11-29-2008, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
I think I saw the best 3A team I've seen play tonight in Carthage. Big throwing QB, best RB I've seen in years (no knock on Pratt, Wayley or even AD Pederson). The kid from Carthage maybe not as fast as AD but is stronger and runs pissed off. They also have a good Oline and several receivers that can catch and run.

You may score on them but you'll need a lot of luck to stop their offense.......

The Tigers will be back next year............

Good season Tigers. You guys made a lot of people proud. Keep your heads up and keep building.

GO TIGERS!!

RTigMom
11-29-2008, 03:44 AM
Carthage has a lot of good athletes and played an impressive game tonight. Hats off to them. Tigers, thanks for the great season. You never gave up tonight and played until the end. You guys were a class act this year and made Rockdale proud. Good luck to all of the 3A schools left in the playoffs. IMO Carthage will be there in the state finals.

eagles_victory
11-29-2008, 12:23 PM
I tried to tell Rockdale people he was good but all I heard was oh well we played Whaley and Pratt but in all seriousness I was at this game and Carthage had what they wanted win they wanted it. I actually left this one at halftime. Rockdale has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of they had a great year they just ran into a team that was out of their league tonight. But, I could really see how Rockdale had been so successful this year.

Bull's-eye
11-29-2008, 12:53 PM
I hear a few East Texas fans say that Carthage is the best 3A team in that area, including Gilmer. I had Carthage very high in my polls, even though they had a couple of losses to some 4A teams. They seem to be flying under the radar, but we will see next week when they play the Gilmer/WOS winner.