PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

PPHSfan
11-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Or do the pictures of the Indian Special Forces on the news seem like a joke. They got four Americans killed today, and I just saw a picture of about twenty of them laying around in a group on the lawn. They look like a bunch of guys with about three days of military training. And watching them enter that building on television was a friggin joke.

VAMike
11-28-2008, 07:22 PM
How did they "get 4 Americans killed"? Reports I have seen say the terrorists specifically looked for Brits and Americans to kill. DO you have insider info?

PPHSfan
11-28-2008, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by VAMike
How did they "get 4 Americans killed"? Reports I have seen say the terrorists specifically looked for Brits and Americans to kill. DO you have insider info?

I get all of my insider information watching the news.

VAMike
11-28-2008, 10:07 PM
I guess that explains why you are mistaken then.

SintonFan
11-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Or do the pictures of the Indian Special Forces on the news seem like a joke. They got four Americans killed today, and I just saw a picture of about twenty of them laying around in a group on the lawn. They look like a bunch of guys with about three days of military training. And watching them enter that building on television was a friggin joke.
Did those four Americans die because of Indian Special forces or because of Terrorist.:thinking:

OnceABucJr
11-28-2008, 11:18 PM
If you have ever spent any time in Bombay you would understand???????

PPHSfan
11-28-2008, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Did those four Americans die because of Indian Special forces or because of Terrorist.:thinking:

They died when the "commandos" stormed the building.

SintonFan
11-28-2008, 11:28 PM
They died when the "commandos" stormed the building.
Are you sure? Really sure?
Sorry, but I haven't chosen to spend alot of time on this developing tragic story. I always want Americans to live, period. I do know we have friends in the Indian government. They do tend to choose Freedom as we have. I hope those "commandos" didn't lead to our good folks' death.:(
BTW, it is good to converse with you PPHSFan. Been awhile...

VAMike
11-29-2008, 06:52 AM
Maybe you have watched too many movies. "Hostages" die in active shooter situations. Pretty much all the responding forces can do is try to get to the shooters before all the hostages die.

The "Black Cat Commandos" have a pretty decent reputation in the SF community but just like in any other REAL incident, things happen that are out of your control.

Focus needs to be on the enemy (radical islam) and not on the people who are putting their lives on the line trying to help the victims.

And which of the many targeted buildings are you referencing here ? The Jewish center?

Trashman
11-30-2008, 09:12 AM

Never judge a book by it's cover. These guys don't look like much either...........but they would cut your heart out and hand it to you if they thought it necessary.

http://www.imemc.org/attachments/aug2008/israeli_soldiers.jpg