PDA

View Full Version : RI Wylie Article???

injuredinmelee
11-26-2008, 10:48 PM
IS it coming or not... lol

;) :p :)

ccmom
11-27-2008, 02:11 AM
Ok smarty pants, I know that was directed at me. Yes, it is coming. I finished it after completing the laundry list of other things I did today that men either can't or won't do. :rolleyes:

And before you guys read it and get all macho on me....I KNOW it's probably "girly", but if it's not what you are looking for then next time either step up and do it yourself, or don't ask a "girl." I'm not nearly as cool as LHPM :inlove: , so I didn't even attempt an analysis of the x's and o's because I knew Rocket would be all over that like Bulldogs on a Lion !:D I gave my opinion....take it for what its worth. :)

And Mr. RegIEd....it seems I am not able to send it to you via PM so I would appreciate it if you would help a sister out. Please!:confused:

ccmom
11-27-2008, 03:58 AM
And another thing....if you are hoping for text updates from me this Saturday, I would suggest that you be nice!:)

Happy Thanksgiving, BTW!:D

Looking4number8
11-27-2008, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
would be all over that like Bulldogs on a Lion !:D

OK that was not nice..... IT WAS VERY FUNNY, but it still was not nice:eek:

ccmom
11-27-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
OK that was not nice..... IT WAS VERY FUNNY, but it still was not nice:eek: Awwww...that wasn't meant for you, buddy! I'm just trying to take the first "shot" at Rocket because I know it will be pretty easy for him to take a jab or two at me IF AND WHEN SOMEBODY TELLS ME HOW TO POST THE ARTICLE! ( hint Sweetwater Red!) :D Just trying to play good offense...since defense seems to be the week spot over y'alls way!
:D

Happy Thanksgiving! All in fun.......:p

Looking4number8
11-27-2008, 10:07 AM
Just trying to play good offense...since defense seems to be the week spot over y'alls way!
:D

Happy Thanksgiving! All in fun.......:p

Dang, again... your not being nice!!!!

Did you know today is Thanksgiving? Your making my holiday very sad:devil:

garciap77
11-27-2008, 10:08 AM
Ok smarty pants, I know that was directed at me. Yes, it is coming. I finished it after completing the laundry list of other things I did today that men either can't or won't do. :rolleyes:

And before you guys read it and get all macho on me....I KNOW it's probably "girly", but if it's not what you are looking for then next time either step up and do it yourself, or don't ask a "girl." I'm not nearly as cool as LHPM :inlove: , so I didn't even attempt an analysis of the x's and o's because I knew Rocket would be all over that like Bulldogs on a Lion !:D I gave my opinion....take it for what its worth. :)

And Mr. RegIEd....it seems I am not able to send it to you via PM so I would appreciate it if you would help a sister out. Please!:confused:

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/BeNiceRnd.gif

;)

LH Panther Mom
11-27-2008, 10:12 AM
You can send it to me & I'll make sure he either gets it or it gets up.

garciap77
11-27-2008, 10:17 AM
RED ckeck your PMs and Clear Your Box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ccmom
11-27-2008, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
RED ckeck your PMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, clear out your box so you can get a PM!;) I also sent one to your other name too, though.:)

ccmom
11-27-2008, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You can send it to me & I'll make sure he either gets it or it gets up.

Thanks! I just sent it.:)

ccmom
11-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Dang, again... your not being nice!!!!

Did you know today is Thanksgiving? Your making my holiday very sad:devil:

Ok...I'll be nice for this one day. I think I remember how???:confused:

Looking4number8
11-27-2008, 11:29 AM
Ok...I'll be nice for this one day. I think I remember how???:confused:

Never mind now, you have already ruined my day. I am sitting here thinking how sad my life is ....thanks to you

Thinking.....

My lions are not in the playoffs
my daughter dates a boy from Early and sometimes I have to wear purple because of that
my lions are not in the playoffs
my wife left me 15 years ago.....wait, thats a good thing
I am making pot roast for thansgiving instead of turkey...wait, another good thing

ok, never mind, except for the playoffs and sometimes wearing purple.... life is pretty good

Happy Thanksgiving ccmom

ccmom
11-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Never mind now, you have already ruined my day. I am sitting here thinking how sad my life is ....thanks to you

Thinking.....

My lions are not in the playoffs
my daughter dates a boy from Early and sometimes I have to wear purple because of that
my wife left me 15 years ago.....wait, thats a good thing
I am making pot roast for thansgiving instead of turkey...wait, another good thing

ok, never mind, except for the playoffs and sometimes wearing purple.... life is pretty good

Happy Thanksgiving ccmom

You, too!!:)