PDA

View Full Version : Things I'm thankful for...

coachkiss
11-26-2008, 03:28 PM
1. I live in Celina
2. Most of you don't

Seriously, happy Thanksgiving!

kepdawg
11-26-2008, 03:31 PM
Haha! Most people on here are probably thankful about those things too!

garciap77
11-26-2008, 03:38 PM
lol

pirate4state
11-26-2008, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Haha! Most people on here are probably thankful about those things too! HAHA :spitlol: :spitlol:

Gobbla2001
11-26-2008, 06:32 PM
Haha! Most people on here are probably thankful about those things too!

Now that's funny right thur... I don't care.... how many times I've used this line and my followers have laughed as if it's the first time they've ever heard it...

ccmom
11-27-2008, 04:05 AM
Haha! Most people on here are probably thankful about those things too! I thought the first post was pretty funny, until I read yours!:clap:

I'm thankful I have found a place for football loving insomniacs to come to and laugh at 3:00am. :) Come to think of it, the fact that it IS 3am might have something to do with why I found it so funny...:rolleyes: Nighty night!:)

SintonFan
11-27-2008, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
I thought the first post was pretty funny, until I read yours!:clap:

I'm thankful I have found a place for football loving insomniacs to come to and laugh at 3:00am. :) Come to think of it, the fact that it IS 3am might have something to do with why I found it so funny...:rolleyes: Nighty night!:)
lol
4 am humor...
Amen.:sleeping: :smoker:

SintonFan
11-27-2008, 05:03 AM
I am Thankfull that my Family is still intact tonight and hopefully for the foreseeable future...
I'm thankfull that we haven't had another terrorist bombing or incident like India had yesterday.
I'm thankfull we still celebrate this great American Holiday, and remember why we do.:)