PDA

View Full Version : Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Ranger Mom
11-26-2008, 12:20 PM
I probably won't be on for the next couple of days.

I hope all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving! And I am thankful to have found this place 6+ years ago and to have made such awesome friends!

Safe travels to everyone and prayers ALL stay safe, whether traveling, playing football, etc.

Text updates will be welcome for ALL games....and I will see those that are going to Brownwood on Saturday!

Note to LHPM: We will be at Brownwood Lake early afternoon on Saturday...if you wanna meet up somewhere before the game, give me a call!! Or...if anyone organizes a "before game get-together," let me know...otherwise, I will see yall at the designated M&G spot at halftime!!

Bullaholic
11-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, RM, and to everyone on the 3ADL, who we have so much fun with every day. All of us are indeed , blessed beyond measure.....

Budman007
11-26-2008, 12:34 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to Mom and all the 3ADL gang.

Bull, do we need to share some turkey with Blaster since he's living on PB&J sandwiches these days?

Necks_Fan
11-26-2008, 01:09 PM
TIME to PARTY!!!!!

The watchful eye is gone. Hehe.

garciap77
11-26-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
TIME to PARTY!!!!!

The watchful eye is gone. Hehe.

Easy Big Boy! (18yr you!)

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/HappyThanksgiving1-1.jpg

:)

Rabbit'93
11-26-2008, 01:23 PM
you too RM

BobcatBenny
11-26-2008, 01:24 PM
Garcia,
What do you Abilene pagans do while us God fearing types have a Thanksgiving celebration?

Benny
:D

IHStangFan
11-26-2008, 01:42 PM
TIME to PARTY!!!!!

The watchful eye is gone. Hehe. you mean......TIME to OVER EAT...THEN FALL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH WHILE THE GAME IS ON...WAKE UP 2 HOURS LATER AND EAT AGAIN!! :D

Happy Thanksgiving all!! Be safe!!

injuredinmelee
11-26-2008, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Garcia,
What do you Abilene pagans do while us God fearing types have a Thanksgiving celebration?

Benny

mostly I like to sacrifice baby kittens but Garcia might be into something else.

BwdLion_80
11-26-2008, 01:50 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else! I will be at GWS on Saturday. Where is the M&G at? I will be near the locker room all afternoon.

garciap77
11-26-2008, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
you mean......TIME to OVER EAT...THEN FALL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH WHILE THE GAME IS ON...WAKE UP 2 HOURS LATER AND EAT AGAIN!! :D

Happy Thanksgiving all!! Be safe!!

I think he means: TIME to OVER drink...THEN FALL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH WHILE THE GAME IS ON...WAKE UP 4 HOURS LATER AND drink AGAIN!! :D

;)

injuredinmelee
11-26-2008, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I think he means: TIME to OVER drink...THEN FALL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH WHILE THE GAME IS ON...WAKE UP 4 HOURS LATER AND drink AGAIN!! :D

;)
now you are talking.

BILLYFRED0000
11-26-2008, 01:53 PM
Happy turkey day one and all and to all a good playoff season.....

BMOC
11-26-2008, 01:58 PM
Garcia,

Benny

We plan on hunting cougars this weekend, skinnin 'em, stuffin 'em, and then eatin 'em. Then we could call it a good thanksgiving. :D

Good luck against Pleasant Grove this weekend.

injuredinmelee
11-26-2008, 01:59 PM
I am thankful I got to watch this outstanding kid for three years... THE MAN THE LEGEND (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89873)

garciap77
11-26-2008, 01:59 PM
Garcia,

Benny

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/byebyepussy-1.jpg

;)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

Keystonepride
11-26-2008, 02:00 PM
Happy Turkey Day Everyone!!!!!!!!!!

garciap77
11-26-2008, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
mostly I like to sacrifice baby kittens but Garcia might be into something else.

It's about cats and dogs being friends during Thanksgiving!

injuredinmelee
11-26-2008, 02:01 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/byebyepussy-1.jpg

;)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

genius Garcia genius!!!

Runnin Panther
11-26-2008, 02:05 PM
Favorite holiday of the year. Lots of Football and Good Food. It doesn’t get any better than that. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and God Bless.

IHStangFan
11-26-2008, 02:23 PM

;) LOL...maybe...but that ain't for me....I used up my liver early in life....when I was in the Army. My body won't let me drink like that anymore. :D

garciap77
11-26-2008, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL...maybe...but that ain't for me....I used up my liver early in life....when I was in the Army. My body won't let me drink like that anymore. :D

J/K with Necks_Fan! You know his now 18! Still not legal to buy Ha Ha Ha! J/K Necks!

STANG RED
11-26-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Runnin Panther
Favorite holiday of the year. Lots of Football and Good Food. It doesn’t get any better than that. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and God Bless.

I completely agree. HAPPY THANKSGIVING everybody. And I wish you all safe travels throughout the holiday season.:inlove:

IHStangFan
11-26-2008, 02:35 PM
J/K with Necks_Fan! You know his now 18! Still not legal to buy Ha Ha Ha! J/K Necks! :D on don't get me wrong...I'll have a beer or two over the holidays.....LOL. Necks...only 3 more years and you can have one too! :D :D :D

44INAROW
11-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Same to you Ranger Mom - I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving..........;)

BwdLion73
11-26-2008, 03:01 PM
It may be a little cool on Lake Brownwood RM. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend visit to Brownwood.

I understand that Brownwood posters will be doing valet parking for 3Adown low members from SW and LH!

:) :) ;)

BwdLion_80
11-26-2008, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73

I understand that Brownwood posters will be doing valet parking for 3Adown low members from SW and LH!

:) :) ;)

Yeah!!!! After all, we just have to have the cars, trucks or SUV's back in 2 hours. What fun we could have in that amount of time!!!!:thinking: :thinking: :D

Phil C
11-26-2008, 04:12 PM
Happy Thanksgiving! God Bless You All!

bobcat1
11-26-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
mostly I like to sacrifice baby kittens but Garcia might be into something else. You one funy guy I tell ya. Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and enemies on here. I hope each of my friends has a wonderful time with their family or friends and all my foes have some big burly guy play hide and seek with the drumstick with you. :D

K-MAC Chuck
11-26-2008, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Happy Thanksgiving! God Bless You All!

Right on, Godfather...
Everyone please travel safe and smart this weekend...Enjoy some precious time with families and friends...

K-MAC Chuck
11-26-2008, 05:12 PM
It's about cats and dogs being friends during Thanksgiving!

How about Cats and Horses?

garciap77
11-26-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
How about Cats and Horses?

Cat and Horses too K-MAC Chuck!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/horses_11.jpg

;)

LH Panther Mom
11-26-2008, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Note to LHPM: We will be at Brownwood Lake early afternoon on Saturday...if you wanna meet up somewhere before the game, give me a call!! Or...if anyone organizes a "before game get-together," let me know...otherwise, I will see yall at the designated M&G spot at halftime!!
Will do! (LOL - you won't see this, so I'll call you!)

http://www.smilieland.com/graphics3/thbanner.gif

Necks_Fan
11-26-2008, 07:45 PM
Dude.... I swear I will never drink again.

I got drunk in November last year. I had 2 mixed drinks and 14 shots of vodka.

I don't remember anything except puking all night.

My mom took videos of me on her phone (Yes, my mom bought the alcohol). She has a video of me and my GF puking in the same toilet at the same time and neither of us remember it.

I swear, i will never drink again. haha!

And I haven't to this day...... but in related news. I won $40 on the first LEGAL scratchoff I ever scratched. NICE!:)

garciap77
11-27-2008, 12:13 AM
Dude.... I swear I will never drink again.

I got drunk in November last year. I had 2 mixed drinks and 14 shots of vodka.

I don't remember anything except puking all night.

My mom took videos of me on her phone (Yes, my mom bought the alcohol). She has a video of me and my GF puking in the same toilet at the same time and neither of us remember it.

I swear, i will never drink again. haha!

And I haven't to this day...... but in related news. I won $40 on the first LEGAL scratchoff I ever scratched. NICE!:)

You are lucky you are still alive!

ccmom
11-27-2008, 12:38 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I have had fun getting to know some of you these last couple of months and look forward to more fun on the board. I wish you all safe travels and don't forget to count your blessings!:)

SintonFan
11-27-2008, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I probably won't be on for the next couple of days.

I hope all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving! And I am thankful to have found this place 6+ years ago and to have made such awesome friends!

Safe travels to everyone and prayers ALL stay safe, whether traveling, playing football, etc.

Text updates will be welcome for ALL games....and I will see those that are going to Brownwood on Saturday!

May you and all of the Downlow family have a Blessed, Safe and Wonderful Thanksgiving.:)

Necks_Fan
11-27-2008, 01:08 AM
You are lucky you are still alive! Yea.... SO many people told me I could have had alcohol poisoning.

I threw up ATLEAST 7-8 or times. I woke up the next morning with the WORST hangover EVER and threw up some more. Haha.

I was so far beyond being trashed it wasn't even funny.

Worst part of it was...... it was CHEAP hardcore vodka. :doh: :doh: