Ballinger vs Kennedale KENNEDALE

Reg Semi-Finals
Sweetwater vs Decatur DECATUR
Midland Greenwood vs Kennedale KENNEDALE

Regional Championship
Decatur vs Kennedale KENNEDALE

Division I Everman
Division II Kennedale

This isn't a homer pick either..I think both Everman and Kennedale have too much speed for anyone in Region I to handle..

vet93
11-08-2003, 12:14 PM
Matt...I can't disagree with your pics too much. The Decatur/Kennedale matchup I think could go either way if the Eagles can put things together. Of all of the teams in the region, they can beat you with both the run and pass. There defense will have to step up. Also, Sweetwater has an excellent defense. If they can tweek the offense they may have a chance to upset Decatur. If Ballinger plays like they did against Wylie...Iowa Park will win this game. The Bearcats, especially the offense seemed to be in a funk last night. I am sure that some of that had to do with a very good defensive effort on Wylie's part. I know that there was some injuries involved, but the Bearcats didn't seemed too fired up to play the Bulldogs. We will see if they can turn things around next week.

Knightmoon
11-08-2003, 12:59 PM
Matt, I think Snyder will beat Monahans. I also think Ballinger was given their wake-up call last night. They will edge Iowa Park. I have to agree with Vet about Sweetwater's defense. Sweetwater has a very stingy defense, but they also have a alot of speed on offense. They don't do anything fancy,but they control the clock and churn out time consuming drive after drive. Sweetwater controls the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. I think Wylie has started to gel, but don't see them getting past Graham. The Merkel vs. Greenwood game is going to be better than most people expect. To me, the biggest question out there is which team is Ballinger going to show up with? They have alot of talent, but have lacked the knock-out punch this year.If they can get it going again, they could be a team to be reckoned with in the playoffs.

Chief Woodman
11-08-2003, 01:25 PM
Kennedale VS Decatur. Man that is too far away to think about very much. Don't know how fast Kennedale is, but Decatur is a lot faster than most think. We will just have to see if either team will even get there.

mustang04
11-08-2003, 04:52 PM
Is this actually the year that the Monahans Loboes earned their playoff appearance and are going to make a playoff run? usually they somehow sneak into the playoffs and dont show much, what do yall think about them and snyder?