PDA

View Full Version : Another basketball thriller between L.H. and Hutto...

HippoBaseball05
11-24-2008, 11:52 PM
After playing a couple of two point contests last year in district, the Hippos broke a 73 all tie and prevailed 80-75 tonight in Hutto.

One key to the win was a 6 point posession for the Hippos in which a L.H. player threw the ball in the face of Hutto's PG and was ejected. After making all four FT's Hutto scored on the ensuing posession to break a 48 all tie.

LH Panther Mom
11-25-2008, 06:07 AM
:doh: :doh: I can't imagine that went over well! Sounds like a good game but it would've been better if we had won. ;) Seriously, congrats.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-25-2008, 08:46 AM
I remember when I was playing Hutto my senior year a player from Hutto punched me in the mouth while I was on the ground. If I ever see him in public, I'll probably wipe the floor with his face. He was ejected, for the record, but it was still pretty weak. :mad:

bigYoe
11-25-2008, 10:05 AM
We sure did have some good ones with Hutto in basketball and ESPECIALLY in football. I remember 3 years ago when we beat them in the final district game to become district champs and then they beat us 2 games before state in the playoffs. We had alot of respect for each other but unfortunately they moved to 4A.

HippoBaseball05
11-26-2008, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I remember when I was playing Hutto my senior year a player from Hutto punched me in the mouth while I was on the ground. If I ever see him in public, I'll probably wipe the floor with his face. He was ejected, for the record, but it was still pretty weak. :mad:

Hey Gary, was that during the '05-'06 season at y'alls place? If I remember the incident correctly I think it was a skirmish with Kyle Knapp. That night the officiating let the game get out of control and got real physical when Rockdate was up by 20+.........