PDA

View Full Version : I got the last one!!!!

lepfan
11-24-2008, 11:51 PM
I have searched many stores in Tulsa...Shreveport....Ruston, and a few other dinky little places....I purchased the last Wii Fit that Toys R Us had (in Monroe)!!! And to think I was going to just go in and use their restroom and walk out (I hate Toys R Us...and all those screaming kids) I was like a kid in a candy store when he said he had ONE left...

44INAROW
11-25-2008, 09:34 AM
Was that at Pecanland Mall in Monroe?

Ranger Mom
11-25-2008, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
I have searched many stores in Tulsa...Shreveport....Ruston, and a few other dinky little places....I purchased the last Wii Fit that Toys R Us had (in Monroe)!!! And to think I was going to just go in and use their restroom and walk out (I hate Toys R Us...and all those screaming kids) I was like a kid in a candy store when he said he had ONE left...

Those things are hard to come by!! My daughter found one at the Odessa Walmart, and when we went to get it, they had 4....so now I have a Wii Fit, but have yet to buy a Wii to play it on!!

My son has one, so I use it in his room from time to time.

That's what Santa is bringing me!:D

lepfan
11-25-2008, 10:32 PM
Santa is bringing our family the Wii (I bought in October) and the Wii Fit...

The Toys R Us was just west of Pecanland Mall...I had just spent the day shopping there...my house is about 30-40 min. from the mall...sure beats the 5 hour drive I had to make to get to a mall when we were in HELL....(i mean in Kansas)...LOL

Diocletian
11-29-2008, 01:34 PM
Your going to love it!

I bought it for my wife, and I honestly think my kid and myself play it more that she does.

Gratz on the find! There are many for sale online also, if others are looking for them.

lepfan
11-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian
Your going to love it!

I bought it for my wife, and I honestly think my kid and myself play it more that she does.

Gratz on the find! There are many for sale online also, if others are looking for them. When I was looking every site I went to online was "out of stock online...check stores"...that was so frustrating! I hope I don't hurt myself playing with this!!

underware
12-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Cool post. I am working with a guy that got hired two weeks ago. He's from Monroe, La. I love just talking with him. The accent is great!