PDA

View Full Version : Stanggirl2007

Ranger Mom
11-24-2008, 05:07 PM
I think to lend even more excitement to the LH/SW game...you SHOULD sit with me on the LH side!!!:D

I'm trying to talk Reggie into it too!!

Besides, Ashton and Bo will be there!! (They got Liberty Hill shirts a couple of months ago, so I am sure that's what they will be in!!)

Come on.....it will be fun!!!!!:D :D

GetRDoneStangs
11-24-2008, 05:14 PM
We talked acout this just a bit ago.....just wear your RED and all will be OK!!

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think to lend even more excitement to the LH/SW game...you SHOULD sit with me on the LH side!!!:D

Besides, Ashton and Bo will be there!! (They got Liberty Hill shirts a couple of months ago, so I am sure that's what they will be in!!)

garciap77
11-24-2008, 05:17 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/smiley_guy_sticking_out_tongue_lg_c.gif
;)

garciap77
11-24-2008, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
We talked acout this just a bit ago.....just wear your RED and all will be OK!!

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_4369.jpg

:D

Phantom Stang
11-24-2008, 05:21 PM
I think I'll get there early and find a choice seat at the 50 yd line on the Liberty Hill side, and cheer as loud as I can for Sweetwater!!:clap:

Just like a lot of Southlake fans do at their games!:D

GetRDoneStangs
11-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_4369.jpg

Those guys in the purple don't bite too hard do they????:thinking: :thinking:

Ranger Mom
11-24-2008, 05:26 PM
I went to a store on my lunch hour today to get some winter clothes, because I just don't have any!!

I found a sweater that I thought was so cute that I bought 3 in different colors....it just dawned on my what colors they were.

Black

Purple

and

Red:D

GetRDoneStangs
11-24-2008, 05:31 PM
I went to a store on my lunch hour today to get some winter clothes, because I just don't have any!!

I found a sweater that I thought was so cute that I bought 3 in different colors....it just dawned on my what colors they were.

Black

Purple

and

Red:D

Please don't tell stangGirl2007 where that shop is!!!:eek: :eek: :D

stangGirl2007
11-24-2008, 05:32 PM

I have already made a decision, and I will be sitting on the LH side sportin the RED!!!
I think it will be really fun. Besides, I will be the one that folks on the Sweetwater side say "who is that idiot on the wrong side wearing red?"
It makes me feel cool :cool:
I think I might have to bring a red cowbell though, if I can find mine...give Deb a little something to compete with.

stangGirl2007
11-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Please don't tell stangGirl2007 where that shop is!!!:eek: :eek: :D

Oh please tell me they have one on the way to Port Lavaca!! Dad, come on! Do you really want me to freeze? It's not like I weigh enough to generate enough of my own heat.:(

Ranger Mom
11-24-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
Oh please tell me they have one on the way to Port Lavaca!! Dad, comeone! Do you really want me to freeze? It's not like I weigh enough to generate enough of my own heat.:(

For some reason....I just don't see you and I having the same taste in clothes!!:D

stangGirl2007
11-24-2008, 05:40 PM
For some reason....I just don't see you and I having the same taste in clothes!!:D
Lol well tell me where I can get winter clothes, in red, that I would like.
NOTHING that would fit a small child lol, even though I wear that size...

Ranger Mom
11-24-2008, 05:49 PM
Lol well tell me where I can get winter clothes, in red, that I would like.
NOTHING that would fit a small child lol, even though I wear that size...

You should ask my daughter about that one....yall are more the same size!!

stangGirl2007
11-24-2008, 05:52 PM
You should ask my daughter about that one....yall are more the same size!!

Yes! I like that idea.
Now it's time to convince my dad to get my some proper winter attire. It's gotta look good.

Ranger Mom
11-24-2008, 05:56 PM
It's gotta look good.

Well of course it does!!!:eek: :eek:

stangGirl2007
11-24-2008, 06:03 PM
Well of course it does!!!:eek: :eek:

Note to self: Do not copy RM's style of pants with holes in them; this includes pajamas, sweat pants, and jeans.

:D :D

love bar.

Ranger Mom
11-24-2008, 06:52 PM
Note to self: Do not copy RM's style of pants with holes in them; this includes pajamas, sweat pants, and jeans.

:D :D

love bar.

ROFL...you are evil!!!:p

LH Panther Mom
11-24-2008, 08:27 PM
I think I might have to bring a red cowbell though, if I can find mine...give Deb a little something to compete with.
:eek: :eek: :eek: Do I need to be doing the two-handed bell ringing thing?

Ranger Mom
11-24-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Ohhh!! Bringin out the big guns, are ya?

stangGirl2007
11-25-2008, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I can do the two-handed business too!!

jason
11-25-2008, 08:41 AM
I can do the two-handed business too!! :eek:

firstcat
11-25-2008, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
I think I'll get there early and find a choice seat at the 50 yd line on the Liberty Hill side, and cheer as loud as I can for Sweetwater!!:clap:

Just like a lot of Southlake fans do at their games!:D

Then you'll be sitting right by me! Come on over, it'll be fun!
We actually had several Sweetwater fans sitting next to us at our last game...nice folks.

stangGirl2007
11-25-2008, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by jason
:eek:

AHHH!! Jason...you know what I mean!!
Haha. It has been a really long week, already :eek: :eek:

stangGirl2007
11-25-2008, 11:03 AM
ROFL...you are evil!!!:p

Me, evil? :evilgrin: :evilgrin:
I'm more like an angel.

Ranger Mom
11-25-2008, 11:04 AM
Me, evil? :evilgrin: :evilgrin:
I'm more like an angel.

I swear....you don't forget ANYTHING!!!:doh:

stangGirl2007
11-25-2008, 11:07 AM
I swear....you don't forget ANYTHING!!!:doh:

Haha, nope! Like the time I stayed at your house and Chad tried to dump me out of that chair...that was exciting! This is why I need to come visit again.:) New Years?

Ranger Mom
11-25-2008, 11:10 AM
Haha, nope! Like the time I stayed at your house and Chad tried to dump me out of that chair...that was exciting! This is why I need to come visit again.:) New Years?

LOL!! I noticed on Breanna's myspace, that the pic of you on her back and Branden in the background is on her photo album!:D

I don't even know what happened to that chair, I don't have it anymore!!

stangGirl2007
11-25-2008, 11:18 AM
LOL!! I noticed on Breanna's myspace, that the pic of you on her back and Branden in the background is on her photo album!:D

I don't even know what happened to that chair, I don't have it anymore!!
ROFL! That picture....speaks for itself is what I think. :p

BobcatBenny
11-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Usually the Po Po will make obvious fans of the the other team move to their side.

It is a keeping the peace thang.

Even as nice as all the LH people seem to be, there is bound to be at least one Benny in their crowd. :eek:

Ranger Mom
11-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Usually the Po Po will make obvious fans of the the other team move to their side.

It is a keeping the peace thang.

Even as nice as all the LH people seem to be, there is bound to be at least one Benny in their crowd. :eek:

I can't imagine them making Megs move to the other side if she walks in with me!! If they give me any problems I will just put her in my pocket!:)

BobcatBenny
11-25-2008, 12:33 PM
I can't imagine them making Megs move to the other side if she walks in with me!! If they give me any problems I will just put her in my pocket!:)
You might be able to get away with that since I do not think they check for contraban at High School games.

GetRDoneStangs
11-25-2008, 12:41 PM

Does that mean I don't have to buy her a ticket!!!!:D

I get free u know...and that would help out!!!!

I am logging off and headed to the coast...If I don't get a chance to say it later this week...

I wish all on the DownLow a Very Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!!

But after that......you LH fans can kiss...

Not really!!!!!

See ya in Brownwood!!!!

Ya'll have a good one...Bye!!!

stangGirl2007
11-25-2008, 01:47 PM

Would you please? I'd love to get in for free, not that I am paying or anything, but that's more money for food :D :D
I'll get in your pocket, just don't forget I'm in there.

jason
11-25-2008, 01:48 PM
Would you please? I'd love to get in for free, not that I am paying or anything, but that's more money for food :D :D
I'll get in your pocket, just don't forget I'm in there. just pray she doesn't fart while you're in there....

stangGirl2007
11-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by jason
just pray she doesn't fart while you're in there....

Well, it wouldn't be in the back pocket....I was thinking more of her coat pocket. Maybe she will have some candy,or even money that I can sneak away with.:devil:

Ranger Mom
11-25-2008, 03:30 PM
Well, it wouldn't be in the back pocket....I was thinking more of her coat pocket. Maybe she will have some candy,or even money that I can sneak away with.:devil:

LOL!!

I just don't want those "gate people" messing with me...you know how "edgy" I can get with them. I think you have witnessed it twice yourself!!:)

stangGirl2007
11-25-2008, 03:49 PM
LOL!!

I just don't want those "gate people" messing with me...you know how "edgy" I can get with them. I think you have witnessed it twice yourself!!:)

Oh those "gate people", they are like anal dwelling butt monkeys:mad: