PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: OU Player Comes Out of Closet

Txbroadcaster
11-23-2008, 08:47 PM
And shows where his true loyalty is

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/immortal13_2007/oudumb.jpg

OldBison75
11-23-2008, 08:54 PM
I KNEW IT!!!!!!! A few weeks ago I thought Oklahomo was playing in Houston against Rice or UH. I was watching the Channel 13 News from Houston and they were doing a story from the Montrose area of the city (Gay Bars). There were several people in the video teasing each other and I saw a couple of them give companions little loose wrists soft shoves and say O U. I was sure they were OU fans but a friend told me they were saying OH YOU???????

Crimestick
11-23-2008, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
I KNEW IT!!!!!!! A few weeks ago I thought Oklahomo was playing in Houston against Rice or UH. I was watching the Channel 13 News from Houston and they were doing a story from the Montrose area of the city (Gay Bars). There were several people in the video teasing each other and I saw a couple of them give companions little loose wrists soft shoves and say O U. I was sure they were OU fans but a friend told me they were saying OH YOU???????

OK... I'm sorry... but that's hilarious :fnypost:

ivchris
11-23-2008, 11:31 PM
It looks like his buddy on the right has a burnt orange OU tobogan.

Footballhudini
11-24-2008, 03:35 AM
that's so ***

RedWhiteBlue
11-24-2008, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
And shows where his true loyalty is

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/immortal13_2007/oudumb.jpg
This is great!! He can't help but 'throw up his horns'.....

swstangs001
11-24-2008, 10:51 AM
this guy is going to catch alot of crap if someone at OU sees this

crzyjournalist03
11-24-2008, 10:54 AM
perhaps he was in the process of giving the infamous "down-horns" sign, but the camera caught him early. :thinking:

jason
11-24-2008, 11:01 AM
is it me, or does anybody else know this is fake and you all are pretending like it is real ??

Reds fan
11-24-2008, 11:07 AM

:spitlol:

crzyjournalist03
11-24-2008, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by jason
is it me, or does anybody else know this is fake and you all are pretending like it is real ??

the photo looks legit to me...is this old or something?

Txbroadcaster
11-24-2008, 11:45 AM

dont know how it is fake?

jason
11-24-2008, 12:05 PM
it looks like he was doing a #1 sign, and a pinky was added....there is no way his pinky is that long, you can see all 3 sections of it (the pinky) and it is only at the tip of his ring finger knuckle - it would need another 1/2 inch and/or another knuckle to be his real pinky...

where did you get the pic?

Ranger Mom
11-24-2008, 12:09 PM
it looks like he was doing a #1 sign, and a pinky was added....there is no way his pinky is that long, you can see all 3 sections of it (the pinky) and it is only at the tip of his ring finger knuckle - it would need another 1/2 inch and/or another knuckle to be his real pinky...

Wow!! Now that you said that, the pinky looks exactly like the other finger!!!

:eek: :eek:

3afan
11-24-2008, 12:17 PM
yes, and it looks too long based on where the 1st joint is

FAKE!!!

pirate4state
11-24-2008, 12:19 PM

now that i look at it, the index finger looks weird! :thinking:

Ranger Mom
11-24-2008, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
now that i look at it, the index finger looks weird! :thinking:

Maybe he doesn't even really have any fingers!!!!:eek:

RedWhiteBlue
11-24-2008, 12:23 PM
This is their punter who faked an injury during their game with Texas. Maybe he was thowing up a horn sign to be a joke and someone caught it. Remember he does play for OU- so maybe he isn't the brightest crayon.:thinking:
Anyway, I don't see what the big deal is---- it is hilarious, though.

RedWhiteBlue
11-24-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Maybe he doesn't even really have any fingers!!!!:eek:
Or maybe he has deformed fingers... that is why he is so good with his feet..:eek:

OldBison75
11-24-2008, 12:30 PM
Look at his other hand on the shoulder of that guy. It looks like his thumb is deformed and his pinky on that hand is weird too. Maybe he is just put together different and the picture is real.

pirate4state
11-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Look at his other hand on the shoulder of that guy. It looks like his thumb is deformed and his pinky on that hand is weird too. Maybe he is just put together different and the picture is real. :spitlol: