PDA

View Full Version : Matt is Headed to West Texas!!!

Matthew328
11-23-2008, 07:00 PM
3A fans, if you are in Abilene area Friday afternoon head over to Shotwell and watch the #2 4A team (former 3A team) Everman take on Big Spring!!!

I am heading to Sweetwater after the game for Bridgeport-Monahans!!!

Saturday I am headed to Ratliff for Stephenville-EP Parkland and then going back to Sweetwater for Cisco-Lubbock Roosevelt

wildstangs
11-23-2008, 07:01 PM
Everman will manhandle Big Spring by as much as they want. Then they will do the same thing to Stephenville the next week, again.

Matthew328
11-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Hey dont ruin my recruiting attempt for new Everman fans!

pirate4state
11-23-2008, 07:09 PM
GO EVERMAN!! :clap:

wildstangs
11-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Hey dont ruin my recruiting attempt for new Everman fans!

Everman's starters will be in their street clothes at halftime like they were against us in the last week of the season.

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2008, 07:22 PM
:dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

slpybear the bullfan
11-23-2008, 07:24 PM
Matt... hopefully you get to see a good Bull victory. I think you will like this year's edition of the Bulls. Give me a call while there if you want to.

Safe travels and GO Everman Bulldogs!

Fletch
11-23-2008, 07:29 PM
3A fans, if you are in Abilene area Friday afternoon head over to Shotwell and watch the #2 4A team (former 3A team) Everman take on Big Spring!!!

I am heading to Sweetwater after the game for Bridgeport-Monahans!!!

Saturday I am headed to Ratliff for Stephenville-EP Parkland and then going back to Sweetwater for Cisco-Lubbock Roosevelt

If you want to see the best offense in the country stay in Abilene for the ACU - NW Missouri game at noon at Shotwell. Lots of former Texas 3A players on the ACU squad.

GetRDoneStangs
11-23-2008, 07:31 PM
Dang Matt..it looks like I am going to miss you this weekend!!

I will be in South Texas this week and travel from San Pat to Brownwood on Saturday,,,,,,,have fun in Sweetwater.....

just wonderin.....does that same girl work at ...you know....that...restaurant....in downtown.........?????

Matthew328
11-23-2008, 07:34 PM
LOL naaa I got me a g/f but she lives here now....but she is a West TX girl since she's from Abilene....

Do I need to call ahead for media access or is it still show credentials?

GetRDoneStangs
11-23-2008, 07:42 PM
LOL naaa I got me a g/f but she lives here now....but she is a West TX girl since she's from Abilene....

Do I need to call ahead for media access or is it still show credentials?

No change as far as i know......but wait til next year when we get our new digs...it may be way tuffer to get in.....

NOT !!!!!Hope you have fun covering all those games next week Matt....hope to catch u later!!!