PDA

View Full Version : Niners vs Cowboys

pirate4state
11-23-2008, 01:44 PM
:doh: :doh:

What a terrible challenge. I can not stand the pitiful looks on Phillips face! :rolleyes:

Offense looks terrible right now!

pirate4state
11-23-2008, 01:49 PM
WOO HOO

I LOVE ME, SOME ME!

:inlove:

slpybear the bullfan
11-23-2008, 01:49 PM
Clearly someone up in the Cowboys booth doesn't know the rules if they challenge that.

Nice TD Pass and catch by Romo and TO....

You kinda get the feeling that the Niners have done their worst and that if the Boys get on track...

But then again, this is a game they are supposed to win easily. On paper :rolleyes:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-23-2008, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:doh: :doh:

What a terrible challenge. I can not stand the pitiful looks on Phillips face! :rolleyes:

Offense looks terrible right now! Aikman is going over to the darkside with his sidekick, annoying the heck out of me!!:D

slpybear the bullfan
11-23-2008, 01:51 PM
And let me add on the challenge... if you have a coach in the booth that passes down to Wade to challenge that... then he should be fired for not knowing the rules.

pirate4state
11-23-2008, 01:54 PM
WOO HOO....picked up the Dallas D this week in fantasy play :nerd: :D

slpybear the bullfan
11-23-2008, 02:08 PM
You did great on the D pick up...

And I have a question... did Dallas forget how to throw a 10 yard out?

slpybear the bullfan
11-23-2008, 02:19 PM
Yes, apparently they have forgotten how to throw the quick out. And involve the tight end.

Other than one big play, the Cowboys have done nothing. Joe buck just said 3 of their last five drives did not pick up a single first down.

Blech.

Glad the Defense has shown up.

Okay, here is another question... does anyone think Jason Garrett is as good as Jerry thinks?

grahampaw
11-23-2008, 02:23 PM
Aikman is a cowboy hater and Joe Buck is his puppet.We dont need these jerks to remind us every play how bad the Cowboys are.Give us the old days with Pat Sumeral and John Maddon.Maybe the challenge was bad but who needs Dumb and Dumber calling out our coach on national TV.You dont see Emmit or Irvin ever calling out the Cowboys like Aikman.TRADER!!!!!!!

pirate4state
11-23-2008, 02:25 PM
:mad:

Dangit that was 6 for my D and they pull a Hoculi and blow an early whistle! :mad:

Maroon87
Originally posted by grahampaw
Aikman is a cowboy hater and Joe Buck is his puppet.We dont need these jerks to remind us every play how bad the Cowboys are.Give us the old days with Pat Sumeral and John Maddon.Maybe the challenge was bad but who needs Dumb and Dumber calling out our coach on national TV.You dont see Emmit or Irvin ever calling out the Cowboys like Aikman.TRADER!!!!!!!

My jury is still out on Aikman as an announcer but Buck is riding daddy's coattails...he thinks he's a lot better than he really is.

SintonFan_inAustin
Originally posted by grahampaw
Aikman is a cowboy hater and Joe Buck is his puppet.We dont need these jerks to remind us every play how bad the Cowboys are.Give us the old days with Pat Sumeral and John Maddon.Maybe the challenge was bad but who needs Dumb and Dumber calling out our coach on national TV.You dont see Emmit or Irvin ever calling out the Cowboys like Aikman.TRADER!!!!!!! Dallas is unimpressive is all they keep saying but the stats shows SF with -2 yds in the 2nd qtr and Dallas with over 160 yds of offense:doh:

STANG RED
11-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
My jury is still out on Aikman as an announcer but Buck is riding daddy's coattails...he thinks he's a lot better than he really is.

Im wondering how they do not know the rule about the whistle blowing, therefore the fumble return for a TD is not reveiwable??? They should have really known that rule, especially Aikman.:confused:

Maroon87
11-23-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Im wondering how they do not know the rule about the whistle blowing, therefore the fumble return for a TD is not reveiwable??? They should have really known that rule, especially Aikman.:confused:

Exactly..they prepare for these games for several days in advance. Ridiculous...:doh:

slpybear the bullfan
11-23-2008, 02:44 PM
:mad:

Dangit that was 6 for my D and they pull a Hoculi and blow an early whistle! :mad:

Was thinking the same thing for ya!

STANG RED
11-23-2008, 02:45 PM
Exactly..they prepare for these games for several days in advance. Ridiculous...:doh:

Hell, Aikman played in the NFL for how many years, and yet didnt know that rule :doh: . How is that possible??? And they have called lots of games together, where I know that had to come up a few times. I've seen it many times myself. I just dont see how they could be so ignorant of that rule.

slpybear the bullfan
11-23-2008, 02:46 PM

Buck is great with Baseball, I think he is decent on Football.

Troy just gets on my nerves after a while. He is a negative nancy... just listen... he pretty much just talks about the bad stuff on the field, not as much about the good.

Just MHO

grahampaw
11-23-2008, 02:46 PM
And they called out Wade!!!!!fire um both!!!!!!

Maroon87
11-23-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm an old-school radio announcer so I feel economy is the best policy. These guys nowadays don't seem to share that vision.:(

It's all about hyperbole and such...

slpybear the bullfan
11-23-2008, 02:58 PM
Owens is just playing ridiculous today. The guy is going to be 95% of the offense at the end of the day.

pirate4state
11-23-2008, 02:59 PM
:(

well, i thought about starting crayton today, but that's all i did. LOL

:(

but...

WOO HOO COWBOYS ARE WINNING! :D

ccmom
11-23-2008, 03:30 PM
You guys have a lot less to say over the last qtr or so....;)

I'm thinking that anytime you get this much criticism but are still by 20 in the third, it can't be all that bad.:confused:

I know they still have time to let it slip away, but man, you boys are hard to please. :)

pirate4state
11-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Now, I'm thinking I should have picked up Folk too! HAHA ;)

GO COWBOYS!

Maroon87
11-23-2008, 03:41 PM
Now, I'm thinking I should have picked up Folk too! HAHA ;)

GO COWBOYS!

"Shelby, drink your juice..."

:D

pirate4state
11-23-2008, 03:41 PM
"Shelby, drink your juice..."

:D

BAHAHAHAHAHA :clap: :clap: :inlove:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-23-2008, 03:59 PM
:D Did anybody see Jerry Jones? is that a mustache?

Maroon87
11-23-2008, 04:02 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHA :clap: :clap: :inlove:

Jeez..only you would get that quote. LOL:D

slpybear the bullfan
11-23-2008, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
You guys have a lot less to say over the last qtr or so....;)

I'm thinking that anytime you get this much criticism but are still by 20 in the third, it can't be all that bad.:confused:

I know they still have time to let it slip away, but man, you boys are hard to please. :)

This boy just woke up from his nap. And yeah, that was a good game for the 'Boys.

piratebg
11-23-2008, 09:15 PM
The Cowboys defense picked up where they left off last week. The offense sputterred at times but I can't complain about the outcome. They had trouble with their running game but TO was unleashed. :D

JasperDog94
11-23-2008, 10:19 PM
I sure am glad I chose to start TO this week in my FF League!!!:D :D