PDA

View Full Version : China Spring vs. Abilene Wylie M&G?

cshscougar08
11-23-2008, 01:02 PM
Hey anyone up for a Meet and Greet on Saturday at the game? I haven't been to the stadium so I don't know a good place to meet. Rabid you know anywhere since you were just there last week.

garciap77
11-23-2008, 01:18 PM
I'm in!

Rabid Cougar
11-23-2008, 01:38 PM
There is a big plaza on the east side of the stadium where you walk in. I will be quite honest, I'm not much company before or during (halftime) a game. Depending upon the outcome maybe not afterwards either. At half, I have to leave the stands and walk around a bit.

Otherwise there in no missing me, there is no missed finding me. All the football player parents wear their son's numbers. You will see 55 on the field and are lots of them in the stands too.

I would say behind the ticket booth on the east endzone after the game is the best time or either at midfield after the game.

garciap77
11-23-2008, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
There is a big plaza on the east side of the stadium where you walk in. I will be quite honest, I'm not much company before or during (halftime) a game. Depending upon the outcome maybe not afterwards either. At half, I have to leave the stands and walk around a bit.

Otherwise there in no missing me, there is no missed finding me. All the football player parents wear their son's numbers. You will see 55 on the field and are lots of them in the stands too.

I would say behind the ticket booth on the east endzone after the game is the best time or either at midfield after the game.

I can’t make it after the game! I have to leave as soon as possible to get to the LH/SW game 125 miles away! I can make before or half time!

Spaceman_Spiff
11-23-2008, 08:32 PM
Spaceman Spiff will be there...have now met Z Motion, LH Panther Mom, and Burnet44...might be time to meet some more of you nice folks.

ivchris
11-23-2008, 08:43 PM
Garcia77 will be my proxy........I will be roughing it on a cruise ship for this game. I'll have to have him text me the scores.

injuredinmelee
11-23-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by ivchris
Garcia77 will be my proxy........I will be roughing it on a cruise ship for this game. I'll have to have him text me the scores.

yeah it must suck to be you... ;)

ivchris
11-23-2008, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
yeah it must suck to be you... ;)

Well, somebody's gotta do it. I hate I'm going to miss this game. If all goes well, I'll be back in time for the state championship game. :D

ccmom
11-23-2008, 10:15 PM
Garcia77 will be my proxy........I will be roughing it on a cruise ship for this game. I'll have to have him text me the scores. Seriously, I'm doing the same for the NEXT (fingers crossed) game. :D

Wait a minute....are you really "ccdad"? I wondered what you had been doing on the computer so much. Honey, the cruise is following week....for the 99th time! :rolleyes:

injuredinmelee
11-23-2008, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Seriously, I'm doing the same for the NEXT (fingers crossed) game. :D

Wait a minute....are you really "ccdad"? I wondered what you had been doing on the computer so much. Honey, the cruise is following week....for the 99th time! :rolleyes:

if it is really ccdad you need to get a handle on your woman... lmao.

ccmom
11-23-2008, 10:27 PM
if it is really ccdad you need to get a handle on your woman... lmao. LOL! Poor old "ccdad" quit wasting energy on that a long time ago!:D

ivchris
11-23-2008, 11:24 PM
Seriously, I'm doing the same for the NEXT (fingers crossed) game. :D

jamaica, grand cayman and cozumel?

Changing the subject, notice ccmom joined in Sep 2008 and I, one month later? Why does she have 6 times as many posts?

ccmom
11-23-2008, 11:56 PM

Changing the subject, notice ccmom joined in Sep 2008 and I, one month later? Why does she have 6 times as many posts? We've been over this...I HAVE ISSUES!! :)

My advice would be for you to stop counting posts and start counting your blessings!:) It aint easy being me!!:rolleyes:

cshscougar08
11-24-2008, 09:34 AM
Ok, so I think we decided on the plaza on the entrance end of the stadium by the fence. About an hour before the game or so? This work with everyone?

Ranger Mom
11-24-2008, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
Ok, so I think we decided on the plaza on the entrance end of the stadium by the fence. About an hour before the game or so? This work with everyone?

It had been my experience that a half time M&G (if at all possible) is the best time.

Before the game, people are trying to get their seats, KEEP their seats, get settled in and it's just frantic!

At half time, you have seen half a game and so all the x's and o's are able to be discussed.

The only "before" game M&G I have attended has been a bunch of us meeting at a restaurant before the game.

Let me know how that works out!!

cshscougar08
11-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Well I don't want to miss my high school band's halftime show. I haven't seen them march all year, and as a former band member, I would really like to see that. Also want to see Wylie since they made state as well.

Ranger Mom
11-24-2008, 09:54 AM
Well I don't want to miss my high school band's halftime show. I haven't seen them march all year, and as a former band member, I would really like to see that. Also want to see Wylie since they made state as well.

I hear ya!!

At some stadiums, there is no way to even have a halftime M&G, since there is no way to "crossover" to a midway point.

44INAROW
11-24-2008, 09:56 AM

Changing the subject, notice ccmom joined in Sep 2008 and I, one month later? Why does she have 6 times as many posts?

we went on that one in Oct - have a great time ;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-24-2008, 10:05 AM
if it is really ccdad you need to get a handle on your woman... lmao.
If I don't make this one, cc, you will have to keep me updated AGAIN!! We may have some games here on Saturday so I may not get to come. Oh and if I sit with you do I HAVE to wear purple? I have this thing about purple......:eek:

Come on
11-24-2008, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
I can’t make it after the game! I have to leave as soon as possible to get to the LH/SW game 125 miles away! I can make before or half time!

After Abilene gets thumped you may not want to see Sweetwater get it!!

ccmom
11-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
If I don't make this one, cc, you will have to keep me updated AGAIN!! We may have some games here on Saturday so I may not get to come. Oh and if I sit with you do I HAVE to wear purple? I have this thing about purple......:eek:

Of course I would be happy to update you, but I am hoping you can make it. I guess you don't HAVE to wear purple, but can you at least avoid wearing blue? Even "turquiosey" blue might get ya in trouble on our side!;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-24-2008, 11:12 AM
Of course I would be happy to update you, but I am hoping you can make it. I guess you don't HAVE to wear purple, but can you at least avoid wearing blue? Even "turquiosey" blue might get ya in trouble on our side!;)
10-4..... I guess I could wear gray. I don't even think I own anything purple anymore. Oh wait, if it is cold I guess I could wear my Hardin Simmons jacket.:thinking:

DaHop72
11-24-2008, 11:16 AM
10-4..... I guess I could wear gray. I don't even think I own anything purple anymore. Oh wait, if it is cold I guess I could wear my Hardin Simmons jacket.:thinking: Ah come on, buck up and wear the Red White and Blue. Don't be askeered, you can support the Bulldogs and still wear the colors of the Steers. Heck, I've worn black and gold in the midst of the red and white and you're tougher than I am. :D :D

RedWhiteBlue
11-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Ah come on, buck up and wear the Red White and Blue. Don't be askeered, you can support the Bulldogs and still wear the colors of the Steers. Heck, I've worn black and gold in the midst of the red and white and you're tougher than I am. :D :D
I don't know that I am tougher than you, Hop.... maybe just a lot of bark!!:D

Ranger Mom
11-24-2008, 11:24 AM
I normally always a Greenwood shirt when I am watching other teams play.

ccmom
11-24-2008, 04:26 PM
10-4..... I guess I could wear gray. I don't even think I own anything purple anymore. Oh wait, if it is cold I guess I could wear my Hardin Simmons jacket.:thinking:

Great idea! :)

nobogey72
11-24-2008, 04:37 PM

Why don't you wear your green John Deere coveralls like you were wearing the first time I met you. Remember that? I was lost in Graham and stopped at your house and you were underneath your truck, working on it? Drinking Schlitz malt licquor. That was weird.:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-24-2008, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Why don't you wear your green John Deere coveralls like you were wearing the first time I met you. Remember that? I was lost in Graham and stopped at your house and you were underneath your truck, working on it? Drinking Schlitz malt licquor. That was weird.:D
Hey, that's what you get for getting lost. And at least I offered you a brewsky!! I don't wear those coveralls out in public anyway- just when I work on my truck, feeding the hogs or other things that get a little messy. Besides I would think you would find that look sexy.....:kiss:

garciap77
11-24-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Come on
After Abilene gets thumped you may not want to see Sweetwater get it!!

Now Come on! You win some, you lose some. I've been at both ends. A loss is not going to keep me from going to a great game. I'm not like some posters once they lose they don't post until they start winning again. And don't count your chickens yet!

garciap77
11-24-2008, 05:30 PM

Wear Red, White, and Blue! You'll be OK! Here is proof:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_4369.jpg

:D

garciap77
11-24-2008, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I normally always a Greenwood shirt when I am watching other teams play.

Normally Always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/shirt.jpg

injuredinmelee
11-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Wear Red, White, and Blue! You'll be OK! Here is proof:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_4369.jpg

that Ted is a good looking dude!!!

Rabid Cougar
11-24-2008, 10:00 PM

They are not doing the contest show. They just make a Cs and dance around while playing music. No marching. Sorry.

injuredinmelee
11-24-2008, 10:01 PM
you can probably see the band from where the M&G is cant you?

injuredinmelee
11-24-2008, 10:02 PM
I guess I will need updates also since I am sticking around to go to the ACU game.

Rabid Cougar
11-24-2008, 10:06 PM
you can probably see the band from where the M&G is cant you?
yes, quite well.

Come on
11-24-2008, 10:56 PM
Now Come on! You win some, you lose some. I've been at both ends. A loss is not going to keep me from going to a great game. I'm not like some posters once they lose they don't post until they start winning again. And don't count your chickens yet!

LOL. I Have already counted them chickens!

Thefan1
11-25-2008, 12:38 AM
China Springs by 21!!!!! wylie cant win this one sorry fellas have fun in basketball!!!:D :D :D :D :devil:

nobogey72
11-25-2008, 08:06 AM
So!!!! Where are we gonna meet? Halftime? Where? I don't want to miss this one. I want to see first hand if the China Spring posters are as trashy and dumb-looking as they sound on here.:D :D

Rabid Cougar
11-25-2008, 08:29 AM
It will NOT be the formost thing on my mind at the time. If I'm there you will know. Just look for 55.

cshscougar08
11-25-2008, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
They are not doing the contest show. They just make a Cs and dance around while playing music. No marching. Sorry.

Ok thanks for the info Rabid. Ok let's do halftime at the ticket end of the stadium by the fence. Opposite the scoreboard. That work everyone?

nobogey72
11-25-2008, 09:48 AM
Ok thanks for the info Rabid. Ok let's do halftime at the ticket end of the stadium by the fence. Opposite the scoreboard. That work everyone?

????? :confused: Opposite end of the stadium from the scoreboard? Give it to us in N S E or W, or something like that. We've never been there.

garciap77
11-25-2008, 09:54 AM

LOL Did you use both Hands! ( Hand Tx )

;)

nobogey72
11-25-2008, 09:59 AM

I think you must be confused. Counting your chickens is not the same as "choking" them.:eek: :eek: :eek:

cshscougar08
11-25-2008, 10:00 AM
????? :confused: Opposite end of the stadium from the scoreboard? Give it to us in N S E or W, or something like that. We've never been there.

Well me neither!!!! Lol. But since we're meeting at halftime, it will give us all time to figure out where that is.

nobogey72
11-25-2008, 10:07 AM
LOL Did you use both Hands! ( Hand Tx )

;)

:D :D see my previous post to Come On about counting chickens.:doh: :doh: :doh:

ccmom
11-25-2008, 10:13 AM
Well me neither!!!! Lol. But since we're meeting at halftime, it will give us all time to figure out where that is.

So, a bunch of men who don't know each other are going to meet at a place they have never been and figure it all out in a half hour span? This oughta be good.....:rolleyes:

Do I need to take over the planning boys? :confused:

STANG RED
11-25-2008, 10:14 AM

It'll be right in front of you when you walk into the stadium entrance (East end).
We played there once. It's a new stadium, but I dont really like it that much, and the people working there are rude as hell. They act as if your imposing on them or something. Also, if you leave the stadium for any reason, they make you pay to get back in. Personally, I hope we never play there again. They act like they dont really want you there anyway.

DaHop72
11-25-2008, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
It'll be right in front of you when you walk into the stadium entrance (East end).
We played there once. It's a new stadium, but I dont really like it that much, and the people working there are rude as hell. They act as if your imposing on them or something. Also, if you leave the stadium for any reason, they make you pay to get back in. Personally, I hope we never play there again. They act like they dont really want you there anyway. I agree, they were rude, crude and socially unacceptable. A couple of the guys we were with smoked and they were told if they left the stadium before the 4th quarter they would have to pay to re-enter so some of you (Sweetwater Red) better fill the lungs early and deep.
:devil: :devil:

nobogey72
11-25-2008, 10:44 AM
We played there once. It's a new stadium, but I dont really like it that much, and the people working there are rude as hell. They act as if your imposing on them or something. Also, if you leave the stadium for any reason, they make you pay to get back in. Personally, I hope we never play there again. They act like they dont really want you there anyway.

GREAT!!!! That's always fun to look forward to. That's the way they are at Birdville also. I always enjoy going out of my way to irritate people like that, especially in the pressbox area. I'll have to do some planning for the rude people at Aledo. I'll let you know how it turns out.:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-25-2008, 10:44 AM
We have been there before and it was great! I don't remember anyone complaining about rudeness or anything else. Maybe it has something to do with your attitude.:D As for making people pay to get back in- I don't ever leave so I wouldn't know.:confused:

Ranger Mom
11-25-2008, 10:52 AM
I agree, they were rude, crude and socially unacceptable. A couple of the guys we were with smoked and they were told if they left the stadium before the 4th quarter they would have to pay to re-enter so some of you (Sweetwater Red) better fill the lungs early and deep.
:devil: :devil:

I guess they can do what Rundoe does (speaking of..where in the heck has HE been??)

He takes an empty blood pressure pills bottle of his wife's, and when he wants to go smoke (or whatever he does out there), he just tells them he needs to go get his wife's pills....evidently it works EVERY TIME!!

Just reading some of these posts about the stadium reminds me of when we played at Waco ISD. A lady sitting beside us realized that her baby's bottle had dropped out of the diaper bag and they DID let her go out to her car and get it, but she had to pay to get back in.....STUPID!!!!

And they tried to "not allow" the fans to use noisemakers...but there were WAY more rowdy fans than there was security...so they eventually gave up.

I don't ever wanna play there again!!

Texas Cougar
11-25-2008, 11:45 AM
We have been there before and it was great! I don't remember anyone complaining about rudeness or anything else. Maybe it has something to do with your attitude.:D As for making people pay to get back in- I don't ever leave so I wouldn't know.:confused:

They were fine last week and I left the stadium at halftime. They were tearing tickets in half and giving to people to get back in. The police did make people smoking cross the road away from the entry into the parking lot, but it was not a big deal.

DaHop72
11-25-2008, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Texas Cougar
They were fine last week and I left the stadium at halftime. They were tearing tickets in half and giving to people to get back in. The police did make people smoking cross the road away from the entry into the parking lot, but it was not a big deal. The game we went to was the first year for the new stadium, maybe they got enough complaints they figured they needed to change their MO.

cshscougar08
11-26-2008, 10:30 AM
ttt

garciap77
11-28-2008, 11:41 PM

OK Wylie and China Spring posters!

M&G at the ticket end of the stadium by the fence at half time!

Need count on who is going to be there!

cshscougar
GP77

garciap77
11-29-2008, 09:16 AM
:sleeping:

cshscougar08
11-29-2008, 09:32 AM
Whoo just a party with me and you then!

garciap77
11-29-2008, 09:39 AM
Have a safe trip to and from the game! Good luck to both teams and may the best team win. I'll gather up some Wylie posters before the half.

garciap77
11-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Whoo just a party with me and you then!

And ccmom and RWB! It was nice meeting all of you!

For the rest of the Wylie and China Spring posters:http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/smiley_guy_sticking_out_tongue_lg_c.gif

Lion_Addict
11-30-2008, 06:59 AM
And ccmom and RWB! It was nice meeting all of you!

For the rest of the Wylie and China Spring posters:http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/smiley_guy_sticking_out_tongue_lg_c.gif

Only 4 of yawl showed? :confused:

ccmom
11-30-2008, 08:50 PM
Yes...Garcia, RWB, chscougar and me.....:( But it was fun, anyway!:)

Wait, was that other guy that was talking to us from the downlow? :confused: I think I intimidated him when I respectfully disagreed with him. Oops!:)

WylieBulldog92
11-30-2008, 08:54 PM
I think I woulda showed if I hadn't gotten front row seats in the student section :P

RedWhiteBlue
12-01-2008, 12:23 PM

Wait, was that other guy that was talking to us from the downlow? :confused: I think I intimidated him when I respectfully disagreed with him. Oops!:)
Respectfully?? That's funny. I don't even think he got it.:thinking:

ccmom
12-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Respectfully?? That's funny. I don't even think he got it.:thinking: Hey...that was "respectful" for me.:D I wasn't too worried about him, though...I was pretty sure me and my sista in Red could take him!:cool:

Lion_Addict
12-01-2008, 03:33 PM
I wasn't too worried about him, though...I was pretty sure me and my sista in Red could take him!:cool:

:rolleyes: Women...... :p :D

injuredinmelee
12-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Hey...that was "respectful" for me.:D I wasn't too worried about him, though...I was pretty sure me and my sista in Red could take him!:cool:

you sure talk a big game.

ccmom
12-01-2008, 09:28 PM

NM:rolleyes:

garciap77
12-01-2008, 10:11 PM

I think he was from Vernon. Sweetwater Red and STANG RED would have been proud of you for sticking up from them. He was headed to the Sweetwater game. I wonder :thinking: if he attended the SW/LH G&M. I should have gotten a picture. :(

ccmom
12-01-2008, 10:14 PM
I think he was from Vernon. Sweetwater Red and STANG RED would have been proud of you for sticking up from them. He was headed to the Sweetwater game. I wonder :thinking: if he attended the SW/LH G&M. I should have gotten a picture. :(

That's true, Garcia. Why do I always seem to get myself into the middle of a Sweetwater fight?:confused:

Mustang boys....you owe your friend in purple!!:)

RedWhiteBlue
12-02-2008, 08:46 AM
And we can back it too, baby!!:D

cshscougar08
12-02-2008, 09:28 AM

You looked like you were freezing so I doubt you were up to backing ANYTHING up. ;)

Lion_Addict
12-02-2008, 09:36 AM
You looked like you were freezing so I doubt you were up to backing ANYTHING up. ;)

:thinking: Hmmmmm, ummmmm.......ahhhhh nevermind :D

ccmom
12-02-2008, 09:51 AM
I'm thinking that "nm" was probably a wise decision!! LOL!;)

RedWhiteBlue
12-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Hey- you looked colder than me! I will say that after the M & G I went and stood in line for most of the 3rd quarter waiting for hot chocolate.
It was nice to meet you- eventhough you are from that.... um... college north of here. Are you guys getting all geared up for the game this weekend?:thinking: :D

RedWhiteBlue
12-02-2008, 10:00 AM
I'm thinking that "nm" was probably a wise decision!! LOL!;)
I have taught him well, cc. ;)

cshscougar08
12-02-2008, 10:04 AM
Hey- you looked colder than me! I will say that after the M & G I went and stood in line for most of the 3rd quarter waiting for hot chocolate.
It was nice to meet you- eventhough you are from that.... um... college north of here. Are you guys getting all geared up for the game this weekend?:thinking: :D

I was not! I enjoy the cold weather. Yes we're very excited and gearing up for Mizzou. Should be a good one.

ccmom
12-02-2008, 10:15 AM

It's official, RWB...you are WAY nicer than me. I guess I was so focused on my frost-bitten toes, and arguing with Mr. Vernon Lion that I don't even remember him saying where he is going to school.:( Sorry cougar....most Wylie fans aren't nearly as self absorbed as I am....well, except nobogey of course.:D

STANG RED
12-02-2008, 10:36 AM

ccmom had to stick up for us??? So who was this moron, and what did he say?:mad: :mad: :mad:
;) :D

And you didnt say you stuck up for us garciap. Whats up with that?:(

If he was from Vernon, it might have been ol Dumbadick Frank. He and I have gone a round or two down through the years.

RedWhiteBlue
12-02-2008, 10:52 AM
ccmom had to stick up for us??? So who was this moron, and what did he say?:mad: :mad: :mad:

If he was from Vernon, it might have been ol Dumbadick Frank. He and I have gone a round or two down through the years.
And I didn't say a word, either!!;) Actually, she wasn't taking up for Sweetwater entirely- just their coach. So, don't be going and thinking you guys are all special or anything.....:kiss:

STANG RED
12-02-2008, 10:59 AM
And I didn't say a word, either!!;) Actually, she wasn't taking up for Sweetwater entirely- just their coach. So, don't be going and thinking you guys are all special or anything.....:kiss:

:mad: Dang, and ccmom said you were much nicer than she is??? :doh: She must be mean as hell then, if your nicer than her. :taunt: :D

Lion_Addict
12-02-2008, 11:39 AM
She must be mean as hell then, if your nicer than her. :taunt: :D

:clap: :iagree: ....... Heh Heh! :p

ccmom
12-02-2008, 01:19 PM
[If he was from Vernon, it might have been ol Dumbadick Frank. He and I have gone a round or two down through the years. [/B]

I have no idea what his name was. Is this Frank character tall, handsome, well spoken, and extremely charming? If so, then it was definitely NOT him!:rolleyes: :D

ccmom
12-02-2008, 01:20 PM
:mad: Dang, and ccmom said you were much nicer than she is??? :doh: She must be mean as hell then, if your nicer than her. :taunt: :D It's taken a couple of months, but I think you boys are finally catching on!!:thumbsup:

injuredinmelee
12-02-2008, 03:03 PM

I heard your soft too... lmao

Lion_Addict
12-02-2008, 03:32 PM

:eek: :eek: :1popcorn:

ccmom
12-02-2008, 05:20 PM

Ok, RWB...I know you are holding back because he is supposed to be one of my peeps, but he's asking for it now. Feel free to let him have it!;) :mad: Poor guy, just thinks he is "injured" now.....:D

garciap77
12-02-2008, 05:35 PM

STANG you were not there! I did not stand a chance. ccmom was to quick on the draw, before I knew it was over! LOL

We are talking RWB and ccmom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They took over the M&G quickly. You know how women are.

Don't you remember what happened to Lion Addict:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Addict.jpg

:p

;)

ccmom
12-02-2008, 08:07 PM
STANG you were not there! I did not stand a chance. ccmom was to quick on the draw, before I knew it was over! LOL

We are talking RWB and ccmom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They took over the M&G quickly. You know how women are.

Don't you remember what happened to Lion Addict:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Addict.jpg

;) On second thought, Garcia, maybe we'll just let you hold on to those pics a little longer.:thinking: We might need to remain incognito for the duration of the playoffs, just in case we find ourselves needing to scrap again!

garciap77
12-02-2008, 09:11 PM
On second thought, Garcia, maybe we'll just let you hold on to those pics a little longer.:thinking: We might need to remain incognito for the duration of the playoffs, just in case we find ourselves needing to scrap again!

You let me know when.

RedWhiteBlue
12-03-2008, 11:35 AM
You go ahead and 'lmao', honey.......:rolleyes:

DaHop72
12-03-2008, 11:38 AM
You go ahead and 'lmao', honey.......:rolleyes: Looked for you Monday night, didn't know if your daughter played basketball or not. And dang there are some tall girls on the eight grade A and B teams. They need some polishing but if they get it they could be tough in high school.

RedWhiteBlue
12-03-2008, 11:40 AM
Looked for you Monday night, didn't know if your daughter played basketball or not. And dang there are some tall girls on the eight grade A and B teams. They need some polishing but if they get it they could be tough in high school.
I can't make a 5:00 pm game way out west. She is on the 7th grade A team. But believe it or not- I think she is the shortest!! We are hoping for a major growth spurt- SOON!
Oh and thanks for the pounding- I have had to listen to her for the last 2 days......:eek:

DaHop72
12-03-2008, 11:43 AM
I can't make a 5:00 pm game way out west. She is on the 7th grade A team. But believe it or not- I think she is the shortest!! We are hoping for a major growth spurt- SOON!
Oh and thanks for the pounding- I have had to listen to her for the last 2 days......:eek: I didn't get to watch the 7th grade games, I alternate between the boys and girls and the grades but the 8th grade games were the same way. Still pressing with a 20 points lead.:( :(

RedWhiteBlue
12-03-2008, 11:50 AM
I didn't get to watch the 7th grade games, I alternate between the boys and girls and the grades but the 8th grade games were the same way. Still pressing with a 20 points lead.:( :(
Our 7th grade girls are really struggling. My daughter and her buddies are bummed. They are not a bad ball team- just can't get it together to at least compete. And she takes after her parents in that she is just a tad competitive- which makes for hard times!!:(

DaHop72
12-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Our 7th grade girls are really struggling. My daughter and her buddies are bummed. They are not a bad ball team- just can't get it together to at least compete. And she takes after her parents in that she is just a tad competitive- which makes for hard times!!:( Most of the Snyder girls have been involved in Little Dribblers since they were 8 years old. Tell your daughter it will just take a bit to catch up. Graham 8th grade A had some talent but just had one real ball handler (#14), made it tough handling the press.

injuredinmelee
12-03-2008, 12:35 PM
You go ahead and 'lmao', honey.......:rolleyes:

ccmom said she would protect me from you... lol

RedWhiteBlue
12-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Most of the Snyder girls have been involved in Little Dribblers since they were 8 years old. Tell your daughter it will just take a bit to catch up. Graham 8th grade A had some talent but just had one real ball handler (#14), made it tough handling the press.
So have our girls- most of the starting five on the same team.... that is what is a little troubling. But I am not saying anything about what the problems may be.:confused:

RedWhiteBlue
12-03-2008, 05:15 PM
ccmom said she would protect me from you... lol
She lied.

DaHop72
12-03-2008, 05:17 PM
So have our girls- most of the starting five on the same team.... that is what is a little troubling. But I am not saying anything about what the problems may be.:confused: Well, now that you mention it.......okay we won't say anything about it. :(

ccmom
12-03-2008, 06:54 PM
She lied. Yep, I'm mean AND I lie!:mad: Be afraid....be very afraid!:devil: