PDA

View Full Version : I need to recruit a Wylie and a Monahans poster.

Sweetwater Red
11-23-2008, 12:33 PM
I'm working on getting a poster from each of the six remaining
teams to write something up about their teams matchup this week.
I want to post it on the Region I page. If interested PM me.

I'm going to do Sweetwater.
LH Panther Mom has Liberty Hill
Bullaholic is making deals that no Bridgeport poster can refuse.:D

and hopefully,

cshscougar08 will cover China Spring once he gets my PM.

Thanks

Sweetwater Red
11-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Okay cshscougar08 is in. Now which Wylie and Monahans
posters are going to step up to the plate?

Looking4number8
11-23-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

I think you have to force nb72 to do it. You get an educated version of the team and upcoming game and also get entertained with what ever wierd thoughts have been going through his mind at any given time.

garciap77
11-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

If we can volunteer! I want to volunteer ccmom.:clap:

Sweetwater Red
11-23-2008, 02:55 PM
ttt

crabman
11-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Don't ever use the word "recruit" on a high school football website. :D

ccmom
11-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
If we can volunteer! I want to volunteer ccmom.:clap: Wow! Is that because you know I would be a good sport when you all make fun of what I write? :( I mean, I would be....;)

ccmom
11-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I think you have to force nb72 to do it. You get an educated version of the team and upcoming game and also get entertained with what ever wierd thoughts have been going through his mind at any given time. Now THAT is a good idea!:clap:

ccmom
11-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I think you have to force nb72 to do it. You get an educated version of the team and upcoming game and also get entertained with what ever wierd thoughts have been going through his mind at any given time.

Or we could collaborate....he can give insights on all the x's and o's, and add his always entertaining one-liners. Then I will go back and take out all the comments about his wife, and "class it up" a little. ;) I mean, we do have a snotty reputation to maintain! :D

garciap77
11-23-2008, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Or we could collaborate....he can give insights on all the x's and o's, and add his always entertaining one-liners. Then I will go back and take out all the comments about his wife, and "class it up" a little. ;) I mean, we do have a snotty reputation to maintain! :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
11-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Wow! Is that because you know I would be a good sport when you all make fun of what I write? :( I mean, I would be....;)

To be honest....the updates I receive from you on the Abilene Wylie games are the most "in depth" and informative of any one else's!!:D

garciap77
11-23-2008, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
To be honest....the updates I receive from you on the Abilene Wylie games are the most "in depth" and informative of any one else's!!:D

ccmom! ccmom! ccmom!

:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

wtfootball
11-23-2008, 07:06 PM
All you have to do is ask.
Go mean green

ccmom
11-23-2008, 10:00 PM
Wow, guys (and gals)....thanks! Seriously, sometimes just because you have painted nails and lipstick, people assume you really don't have a clue about football. It's fun to be here with people of similar interests who really love the kids and the game. I can really see why so many of you have been involved with this "family" for a long time.:)

Speaking of family, is it required that I show up at a M&G to become a member? Can I be the "mystery cousin"?;)

MAYBE....just MAYBE there are certain posters who will read this and figure out that I am really just a regular fan like the rest of you, and I AM NOT INTERESTED in being on your "fantasy league" roster!!! :rolleyes:

If you are confused by that last statement then it doesn't apply to you. I've been waiting an appropriate way to make that clear. I just hope the posters I am referring to read this and have enough sense to figure it out!:(

Oh....and Go Bulldogs!!:clap:

injuredinmelee
11-23-2008, 10:05 PM
Wow, guys (and gals)....thanks! Seriously, sometimes just because you have painted nails and lipstick, people assume you really don't have a clue about football. It's fun to be here with people of similar interests who really love the kids and the game. I can really see why so many of you have been involved with this "family" for a long time.:)

Speaking of family, is it required that I show up at a M&G to become a member? Can I be the "mystery cousin"?;)

MAYBE....just MAYBE there are certain posters who will read this and figure out that I am really just a regular fan like the rest of you, and I AM NOT INTERESTED in being on your "fantasy league" roster!!! :rolleyes:

If you are confused by that last statement then it doesn't apply to you. I've been waiting an appropriate way to make that clear. I just hope the posters I am referring to read this and have enough sense to figure it out!:(

Are you always this complicated? lmbo

injuredinmelee
11-23-2008, 10:07 PM

and no you have to show up at a M&G eventually to be considered.

ccmom
11-23-2008, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Are you always this complicated? lmbo

Complicated? Sadly, yes! :(

Conflicted? Rarely!:D

ccmom
11-23-2008, 10:45 PM

Quick clarification and I am through with this subject....It's no secret that I like to kid around with posters on this board. I am rarely offended and there was even ONE occasion when I got caught up in the fun and posted some harmless risque jabs back and forth with one poster. It was all in fun for both of us, and in hindsight I should have remembered to realize that not everybody can clearly interpret sarcasm. What I want to make clear is that the poster I was messing around with that day IS NOT who my previous post was targeted at and 98% of my experience on this board so far has been nothing but good. The posters responsible for the other 2% might benefit from finding another site to "recruit players.":rolleyes: :hijacktd:

Sorry....Go Bulldogs!:D

Ranger Mom
11-23-2008, 11:08 PM
Quick clarification and I am through with this subject....It's no secret that I like to kid around with posters on this board. I am rarely offended and there was even ONE occasion when I got caught up in the fun and posted some harmless risque jabs back and forth with one poster. It was all in fun for both of us, and in hindsight I should have remembered to realize that not everybody can clearly interpret sarcasm. What I want to make clear is that the poster I was messing around with that day IS NOT who my previous post was targeted at and 98% of my experience on this board so far has been nothing but good. The posters responsible for the other 2% might benefit from finding another site to "recruit players.":rolleyes: :hijacktd:

I'm so confused!!:p

She is obviously not talking to me!!:D

ivchris
11-23-2008, 11:29 PM

Sounds like someone wants a "ccgirlfriend".......LOL.

ccmom
11-23-2008, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm so confused!!:p

She is obviously not talking to me!!:D LMAO!! That truly made me laugh!! :D

ccmom
11-23-2008, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by ivchris
Sounds like someone wants a "ccgirlfriend".......LOL. Bingo! :(