PDA

View Full Version : (2A) AWESOME Game!!!!

Necks_Fan
11-23-2008, 12:15 PM
George West 44 - Hitchcock 41

Final

It was back and forth all night.

Hitchcock has a HUGE O line and a great passing QB.

GW runs an offense similar to Caldwell and LH, except they threw about 10 passes last night.

It was a SLUGFEST all night.

This game had every thing.

Prayers thrown up and caught for TD's, Pick 6, multiple fumbles, tipped passes for TD's, LONG runs, LONG passes, TONS of action all night.

Well worth the drive and the undefeated Longhorns of Georger West keep rolling on.

They will play Rice Consolidated next week I think.

Go HORNS!:)

pirate4state
11-23-2008, 01:45 PM
thanks for keeping me posted. :thumbsup:

Gobbla2001
11-23-2008, 03:24 PM
Reg 4 was so loaded in 2A this year... Hallettsville was a damn good team, giving refugio yet another tough test this year... lost to an awesome Blanco team...

Hitchcock was damn good... ranked top ten most of the year but didn't win their district... Vanderbilt Industrial won their district with their only loss coming to #1 Refugio... East Benard is dang good, seems Georgewest is damn good, Rice Consolidated is solid... Refugio went down to the wire in the first round with a 4-loss Tidehaven team...

just a loaded region this year...

3A region 4 has looked pretty darn loaded itself here lately...

Bull's-eye
11-23-2008, 03:51 PM
Cool! Talked to several fans from George West at Praseks, they were headed to El Campo and we were going to Victoria. We wished them good luck and they did the same for us. ;)

Gobbla2001
11-23-2008, 03:52 PM
mmm I want some Prasek's... that's it I'm goin' to the store down the street to get some Prasek's peppered b-jerkey...