PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE on #18 Phillip Fox(burnets hurt player)

b-townhottie06
10-12-2003, 09:23 AM
Phillip Fox did break his elbow! He had plates and pins put in it saturday morning! Yes he will be out for a while! (4 months probably) As for his football caree in high school is OVER. He is all about football and band! he is a great guy and will recover quickly i bet! He has phys. therapy to go to! He is coming home today(sunday) From what im understanding the Llano f-ball player kind of grabbed his arm backwards and pulled and when they fell he landed on Fox's elbow. I know that wasn't all it but thats all i remember him telling me. Saturday we do have contest and im betting Fox wil be there conducting with his one good arm:D He did break it in a "V" Shape(OUCH MAN). I did go see him yesterday in the hospital and he wasn't in much pain( probably b/c of the pain meds!)

WAY TO GO BURNET 54-0
Thats sad: 2 years in a roll and they haven't SCORED on us yet! But good job Llano~

HornetMom
10-12-2003, 11:22 AM
Glad to hear he's coming home. Look forward to seeing him conduct saturday. What time is your performance? We play at 3:45.

Good show to all the bands.

b-townhottie06
10-12-2003, 09:41 PM
I think we play around 7 pm...
i THINK..NOT SO SURE! Which school are your from hornet?

GOOD LUCK AT CONTEST! Tell the band good luck!

HornetMom
10-12-2003, 10:10 PM
b-townhottie06:
I think we play around 7 pm...
i THINK..NOT SO SURE! Which school are your from hornet?

GOOD LUCK AT CONTEST! Tell the band good luck!I am a mom of a bandmember at Caldwell HS

b-townhottie06
10-12-2003, 10:14 PM
Well Tell your child GOOD LUCK at Contest! I am a member of our Band! I hope we do good! Are yall going to Giddings? or Waco ISD?

HornetMom
10-12-2003, 10:17 PM
We'll be in Giddings. We play at 3:45 and will of course stay til results.

Have a good show.

marlin fan
10-12-2003, 10:21 PM
dang i wont get to see Burnet or caldwell march... Marlin goes to Waco for marching contest, good luck to all!!!!!!!

b-townhottie06
10-12-2003, 10:21 PM
Ok! just cheaking b/c there is aslo a contest at WACO ISD too! my friend from on here thought we were both at Waco. But yeah we perform around 7 pm I THINK! I will have to get back to you on that one! GOOD LUCK TO THE WHOLE BAND AND IF YALL HAVE A DRILL TEAM TYPE GROUP GOOD LUCK TO THEM TO! NITE!

b-townhottie06
10-12-2003, 10:22 PM
GOOD LUCK TO YOU TO MARLIN FAN AND I HOPE YALL WHEN THERE!

weatherag07
10-12-2003, 10:30 PM
Good luck, btownhottie, and to the rest of the Esprit de Corps! Keep up the division 1 streak! I would like to go, but I don't know if I can...

xlr8tor
10-12-2003, 10:33 PM
b-townhottie, not that it matters a whole lot, but I am just curious. Are you misspelling those words on purpose? Just my take.

jason
10-12-2003, 11:07 PM
xlr8tor:
b-townhottie, not that it matters a whole lot, but I am just curious. Are you misspelling those words on purpose? Just my take.lol

spaniard
10-12-2003, 11:56 PM
no kidding, i have been wondering with all of this new computer lingo if these kids these days are misspelling things on purpose. kinda embarrassing if you ask me.

b-townhottie06
10-13-2003, 09:59 PM
LOL! No i dont intend on misspelling things! i just dont notice them until its to late! I meant to say i hope yall win when yall compete but ive been lacking sleep so i haven't been thinking straight! Thanks for the support and i hope everyone else does good at contest that is competing! BYE!

BurnetBandRules
10-13-2003, 10:23 PM
Eye tink itz uh bayund thang! LOL Good luck to all of the bads at contest this weekend! Hope all do well in their respective regions! Next up,. REGION BAND! AAHHHHHH!!! This year is going by so quickly!