PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs. Bellville Meet and Greet

JR2004
11-23-2008, 01:34 AM
Who from both of these towns (or other fans in general who are going) would be willing to show up for one? I would, but after talking to Rita it appears me showing up for a game in San Marcos might be the kiss of death to any hope Sinton has of winning so I might not head down that way for the game.

I may reconsider though if a certain few folks are willing to show up to a meet and greet before the game. I heard only the women of Bellville made their way to the M&G at the LaVernia game and that they were really nice people. :)

JR2004
11-23-2008, 02:25 AM
What Pirate fans would show up for this? There's several of y'all I'd like to get to meet as well as the fans of your opponent. If enough of y'all want to hang out before the game I'll make my way down there since I'll be visiting my parents in Lampasas for Thanksgiving.

Maybe we can get the two women from Bellville to show up again this week too. I've see that y'all Pirate fans always seem to travel well and show up in droves for meet and greets so let me know or let Rita know if you'd show up and we can get something going. :)

pirate4state
11-23-2008, 02:37 AM
I will have the shirt at this game for any Bellville posters that would like to sign it. BrahmaMom & trg signed it tonight, but we didn't get a picture.

After PM'ing with BrahmaMom since the '01 season it was GREAT to finally meet her!!!

trg glad to meet you too!

I promise all you Bellville folks you have nothing to worry about. M&G are harmless and can even be fun!

I don't know that we will be able to meet AT the game though. Will have to research and get back to yall with more details.

sinton66
11-23-2008, 08:38 AM
I'll be around somewhere.;) We'll be in San Antonio that morning.

JR2004
11-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I'll be around somewhere.;) We'll be in San Antonio that morning.

Great! The rest of you Sinton fans check-in on whether or not you'll be around.

I'm assuming the women of Bellville would be willing to show up again this week. We just need the others from Bellville to check-in and say if they're going to go to the meet and greet or not.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-23-2008, 04:50 PM
i'll be there, but if its before the game i might get there close to game time, going to Rio Hondo vs Gidding game at 3 in S.A.

Gobbla2001
11-23-2008, 05:10 PM
If y'all are doing a meet and greet, I'm sending this guy:

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/more/12/18/mma.qa/bigjohn.jpg

http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/2007/12/07/mccarthy_john_zuffa_400.jpg

JR2004
11-23-2008, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
If y'all are doing a meet and greet, I'm sending this guy:

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/more/12/18/mma.qa/bigjohn.jpg

http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/2007/12/07/mccarthy_john_zuffa_400.jpg

He won't be needed. Only the women from Bellville will show anyways and they're well liked by everyone. :)

Ranger Mom
11-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
He won't be needed. Only the women from Bellville will show anyways and they're well liked by everyone. :)

Why is that???

Do none of the "guy" posters show up because they don't get along with some of the others here???

Give me a break!!!!:doh: :doh:

JR2004
11-24-2008, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Why is that???

Do none of the "guy" posters show up because they don't get along with some of the others here???

Give me a break!!!!:doh: :doh:

They won't show because a certain moderator that will be there is, in their words, "out to get them"... I'm sure it'll be nice to get to meet the women from Bellville as they apparently don't have a problem showing up to a meet and greet!

pirate4state
11-24-2008, 12:43 AM
Will you please leave it alone? Please.

Ranger Mom
11-24-2008, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Will you please leave it alone? Please.

I will after this one last post!!:D

I remember a certain poster who had a problem with a certain moderator...and then he met her in person at a M&G!!

He then sent me a text that said, " 'That certain moderator' is COOL!!"

I sent back, "I told you she was!!!"

Moral of this story: Things aren't always as they seem!!

:D

pirate4state
11-24-2008, 12:48 AM
I will after this one last post!!:D

I remember a certain poster who had a problem with a certain moderator...and then he met her in person at a M&G!!

He then sent me a text that said, " 'That certain moderator' is COOL!!"

I sent back, "I told you she was!!!"

Moral of this story: Things aren't always as they seem!!

thanks & thanks to that one pretty cool poster too ;)

Footballhudini
11-24-2008, 03:27 AM
moderators < hudini tbh

duckhunter
11-24-2008, 12:27 PM
don't these meet and greets defeat the purpose of having a handle on this forum? esp when pictures are posted? seems like a waste of time to me, esp in all the pictures its only the same ole people over and over again.

Ranger Mom
11-24-2008, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by duckhunter
don't these meet and greets defeat the purpose of having a handle on this forum? esp when pictures are posted? seems like a waste of time to me, esp in all the pictures its only the same ole people over and over again.

Thank God we have user names.....I don't know how many "jasons", "matts" and "chris's, etc" I could keep straight!!!!:crazy1:

Most of us on here have nothing to hide and some of us have just become good friends over the years!

There are several that will show up but choose not to be in the pic.

Bull's-eye
11-24-2008, 01:28 PM
I'm superstitious, the last 2 times I met someone from Giddings & Barbers Hill, Bellville lost. Thanks a lot Buff4ever. :D

I'll try to make one, but it will not be at a Bellville game. :)

pirate4state
11-25-2008, 10:48 AM
I've been looking at Texas State's website and seating charts. I don't see how there is anyway to meet during half-time.

A M&G would have to happen BEFORE the game.

Not to many folks wanna stick around AFTER the game.

Any of those attending the game and interested in a M&G it will happen BEFORE the game in the parking lot outside gate #2.

http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools/txst/graphics/bobcat-stadium-500.jpg

I will be there from 5-6pm with the shirt.

Hope to see some of you there. :) I understand about superstitions though so don't sweat it if you can't make it.

44INAROW
11-25-2008, 10:54 AM
I've been looking at Texas State's website and seating charts. I don't see how there is anyway to meet during half-time.

A M&G would have to happen BEFORE the game.

Not to many folks wanna stick around AFTER the game.

Any of those attending the game and interested in a M&G it will happen BEFORE the game in the parking lot outside gate #2.

http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools/txst/graphics/bobcat-stadium-500.jpg

I will be there from 5-6pm with the shirt.

Hope to see some of you there. :) I understand about superstitions though so don't sweat it if you can't make it.

Rita, I am hoping we make the game - I'll text you if/when we're on the road :)

pirate4state
11-25-2008, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Rita, I am hoping we make the game - I'll text you if/when we're on the road :) Cool! Now if we can just get LHPM & LHPD to do more than "try" to come to our game. ;)

I mean...c'mon...I missed a Sinton game this year to go watch LH! :mad:

jason
11-25-2008, 11:01 AM
Thank God we have user names.....I don't know how many "jasons", "matts" and "chris's, etc" I could keep straight!!!!:crazy1:

wouldn't it be cool if my name wasnt really jason and have been fooling all of you guys for 5 years....

Ranger Mom
11-25-2008, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by jason
wouldn't it be cool if my name wasnt really jason and have been fooling all of you guys for 5 years....

My name isn't really Ranger Mom!:D

pirate4state
11-25-2008, 11:07 AM
My name isn't really Ranger Mom!:D :eek: :eek: It's not? boo

Did I ever tell you about the time we first spoke on the phone and my crazy friend though it was so cool that I was talking to "Ranger Mom" like you were a celebrity or something! LOL

I think we were in San Antonio for the Everman-vs-Burnet game and you were in Dallas?? :thinking:

Necks_Fan
11-25-2008, 02:27 PM
I not as bad as I seem, right P4S?

Haha. :D :cool:

pirate4state
11-25-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
I not as bad as I seem, right P4S?

Haha. :D :cool:

Nope, you are harmless!

maroonpirate04
11-25-2008, 03:16 PM
Dang as long as i've been on this site, I still haven't been to a meet-greet:( Been wanting to and this week can't attend have to freakin work Friday night:mad: all the other times Sinton had meet and greet i hate getting up from my seat, cuz once i attend the games i don't get up for nothing until the very end of the game:D

Ranger Mom
11-25-2008, 03:24 PM
:eek: :eek: It's not? boo

Did I ever tell you about the time we first spoke on the phone and my crazy friend though it was so cool that I was talking to "Ranger Mom" like you were a celebrity or something! LOL

I think we were in San Antonio for the Everman-vs-Burnet game and you were in Dallas?? :thinking:

Yeah!! I remember talking to you!! Tony had me talking over that speaker phone and at the time, I don't think I knew your real name....I had JUST walked up to the M&G and felt kinda silly saying "Hello pirate4state" in front of all these people I didn't even know!!!:D

You mean I'm NOT a celebrity??:eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
11-25-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Dang as long as i've been on this site, I still haven't been to a meet-greet:( Been wanting to and this week can't attend have to freakin work Friday night:mad: all the other times Sinton had meet and greet i hate getting up from my seat, cuz once i attend the games i don't get up for nothing until the very end of the game:D

Well...if you don't get up for nothing, you probably will NEVER attend a M&G! Do you expect them to bring it to you??:p :p

BrahmaMom
11-25-2008, 04:35 PM
I'll try to be there. This will be a big game. the re-match. I've been a Pirates fan since '01 and always will be. HOWEVER, I am cheering for our Brahmas!

pirate4state
11-25-2008, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
I'll try to be there. This will be a big game. the re-match. I've been a Pirates fan since '01 and always will be. HOWEVER, I am cheering for our Brahmas! Of course wouldn't be right to not cheer for them, but at least you won't be too disappointed when we beat yall! :D

SintonFan_inAustin
11-25-2008, 06:37 PM
Well...if you don't get up for nothing, you probably will NEVER attend a M&G! Do you expect them to bring it to you??:p :p LHPM did in a Cuero vs Wimberley playoff game :)

LH Panther Mom
11-25-2008, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
LHPM did in a Cuero vs Wimberley playoff game :)
I was just about to say that! :)

pirate4state
11-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Dang as long as i've been on this site, I still haven't been to a meet-greet:( Been wanting to and this week can't attend have to freakin work Friday night:mad: all the other times Sinton had meet and greet i hate getting up from my seat, cuz once i attend the games i don't get up for nothing until the very end of the game:D If you want to sign the shirt you can. I'll be at the Chamber this afternoon selling shirts! :)

DaHop72
11-26-2008, 01:42 PM
I took the Snyder/Graham to RWB, but she's special. :kiss: :kiss:

trg
11-26-2008, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
I'll try to be there. This will be a big game. the re-match. I've been a Pirates fan since '01 and always will be. HOWEVER, I am cheering for our Brahmas!
And you know I will be cheering on the Brahmas, too. It was great to meet you guys last week.

sinfan75
11-26-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
They won't show because a certain moderator that will be there is, in their words, "out to get them"... I'm sure it'll be nice to get to meet the women from Bellville as they apparently don't have a problem showing up to a meet and greet! I know some moderators would like to pop me on the side of the head with a fryin a couple times.:D

LH Panther Mom
11-26-2008, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
I know some moderators would like to pop me on the side of the head with a fryin a couple times.:D
If we make it, I'll have "the bell" and it should do as a replacement in a pinch. :D

pirate4state
11-27-2008, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
If we make it, I'll have "the bell" and it should do as a replacement in a pinch. :D If :dispntd: i've driven a lot further to watch yall play...the least you could do is come watch us play ONE time! :tongue:

SintonFan
11-27-2008, 05:14 AM
Bellville posters! Please come and meet some of us Sinton Folks. We got along with GP, Cuero, Burnet and the rest of the state. What make you so special...:D
I have put up with threats to my life or lively-hood before a meet-n-greet. Come on and meet a few of us.:D

LH Panther Mom
11-27-2008, 05:40 AM
If :dispntd: i've driven a lot further to watch yall play...the least you could do is come watch us play ONE time! :tongue:
Unless something changes, we'll be there. :)

AP Panther Fan
11-27-2008, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Rita, I am hoping we make the game - I'll text you if/when we're on the road :)

No promises, but we are in Austin and could easily scoot over to San Marcos....I am thinking about it!

Regardless, GO PIRATES! ;)

SintonFan_inAustin
11-27-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
No promises, but we are in Austin and could easily scoot over to San Marcos....I am thinking about it!

Regardless, GO PIRATES! ;) thats like a drive from AP to the Mall in CC :)

AP Panther Fan
11-27-2008, 10:54 PM
thats like a drive from AP to the Mall in CC :)

Absolutely....you are correct! Get on 35 and pray for no wrecks between Roundrock and San Marcos....:D

pirate4state
11-28-2008, 12:55 AM
I love ya APPF, but everytime you come to a Sinton playoff game we lose! :(

Not to mention...we've never won in San Marcos. *sigh*

DOOMED...I tell ya!

:cheerl: GO PIRATES!!! :cheerl:

AP Panther Fan
11-28-2008, 01:01 AM

DOOMED...I tell ya!

:cheerl: GO PIRATES!!! :cheerl:

hahaha...yep, went to Sinton vs Cuero in SA (sat with you) and it wasn't pretty....I am telling you....I am the "kiss of death".....

I haven't seen y'all in San Marcos, but it is definitely closer to Leander... :D

San Marcos is evil...they have the outlet mall!:eek:

pirate4state
11-28-2008, 01:02 AM
hahaha...yep, went to Sinton vs Cuero in SA (sat with you) and it wasn't pretty....I am telling you....I am the "kiss of death".....

I haven't seen y'all in San Marcos, but it is definitely closer to Leander... :D

San Marcos is evil...they have the outlet mall!:eek:

They sure do! :thinking: I'm looking forward to sleeping in! Have fun shopping!

AP Panther Fan
11-28-2008, 01:09 AM
They sure do! :thinking: I'm looking forward to sleeping in! Have fun shopping!

I am giving you the 1 finger wave...and about to turn in myself...reading a good book, nothing you would like though! I'm not going to "pirate" the thread, so I guess I should just call you in case I decide to come cast a curse on the pirates. If you really want me to, I will cheer for Bellville. ;) :D

pirate4state
11-28-2008, 01:13 AM
I am giving you the 1 finger wave...and about to turn in myself...reading a good book, nothing you would like though! I'm not going to "pirate" the thread, so I guess I should just call you in case I decide to come cast a curse on the pirates. If you really want me to, I will cheer for Bellville. ;) :D HAHA i'm going to bed too. call me tomorrow, errr later. :sleeping:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-28-2008, 01:57 AM

DOOMED...I tell ya!

:cheerl: GO PIRATES!!! :cheerl: :) i didn't want to be the one that brought that up about San Marcos and Sinton games, 3rd time is the charm!

pirate4state
11-28-2008, 12:41 PM
:) i didn't want to be the one that brought that up about San Marcos and Sinton games, 3rd time is the charm! let's hope so.

SINTON81
11-28-2008, 03:06 PM

DOOMED...I tell ya!

APPF increases the risk.:D :D

BrahmaMom
11-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Hope to meet many 3ADL folks today!

LH Panther Mom
11-28-2008, 04:07 PM
If :dispntd: i've driven a lot further to watch yall play...the least you could do is come watch us play ONE time! :tongue:
IF is not a factor...looks like we'll be there.

SintonFan88
11-28-2008, 04:21 PM
Where are ya'll going to meet? I would like to meet all of you guys.

LH Panther Mom
11-28-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan88
Where are ya'll going to meet? I would like to meet all of you guys.
It looks like pregame, outside Gate # 2.

SintonFan88
11-28-2008, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the info.