PDA

View Full Version : All Region I posters. Please read and vote.

R1Editor
11-22-2008, 10:23 PM
Region I has three 10-2 teams playing three undefeated teams.

SWEETWATER VS. THE TWO TIME DEFENDING SC LIBERTY HILL

Monahans vs. Bridgeport

and

Wylie vs. China Spring

All joking aside, which one should be the GotW?

By all means, I would like input from everyone. Not just Region I.

44INAROW
11-22-2008, 10:30 PM
I am not a Reg 1 poster - but I personally think the Div 1 quarterfinal game should be the game of the week - but that's just me..... obviously, are all equally as important and deserved.... Reg 1 also has posters from all 6 teams, so it will be hard to pick....... good luck ;)

bp80884
11-22-2008, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I am not a Reg 1 poster - but I personally think the Div 1 quarterfinal game should be the game of the week - but that's just me..... obviously, are all equally as important and deserved.... Reg 1 also has posters from all 6 teams, so it will be hard to pick....... good luck ;)

Agreed. Go Cougars.

Rabid Cougar
11-23-2008, 12:51 AM
Dogs and Cats

GreenMonster
11-23-2008, 12:59 AM
I went with the LH/Sweetwater game because I think it has the potential to be one of the best games of the entire year all classifications. These are two heavyweights that will square off and stand toe to toe and throw body punches until the other simply submits.

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2008, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Agreed!

Rabid Cougar
11-23-2008, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I went with the LH/Sweetwater game because I think it has the potential to be one of the best games of the entire year all classifications. These are two heavyweights that will square off and stand toe to toe and throw body punches until the other simply submits.

And we just pillow fight?

GreenMonster
11-23-2008, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
And we just pillow fight? I wouldn't go that far, but I would say that both CS and AW are more finese type teams than LH and Sweetwater who are both dedicated power run football teams. There will be fewer than 10 total passes in the LH/SW game and maybe fewer than 5. Power football at it's finest. In my opinion these make the best games. Now, don't think that I'm disrespecting CS or Aw's ability to run the ball or play defense, all I'm saying is that for my $ I'd rather watch the LH/SW game.

WylieBulldog92
11-23-2008, 01:59 AM
I wouldn't go that far, but I would say that both CS and AW are more finese type teams than LH and Sweetwater who are both dedicated power run football teams. There will be fewer than 10 total passes in the LH/SW game and maybe fewer than 5. Power football at it's finest. In my opinion these make the best games. Now, don't think that I'm disrespecting CS or Aw's ability to run the ball or play defense, all I'm saying is that for my $ I'd rather watch the LH/SW game.
Ya but thatd only be an hour and a half long in real time :D

garciap77
11-23-2008, 02:23 AM
I wouldn't go that far, but I would say that both CS and AW are more finese type teams than LH and Sweetwater who are both dedicated power run football teams. There will be fewer than 10 total passes in the LH/SW game and maybe fewer than 5. Power football at it's finest. In my opinion these make the best games. Now, don't think that I'm disrespecting CS or Aw's ability to run the ball or play defense, all I'm saying is that for my $ I'd rather watch the LH/SW game.

WOW ten! I say no more than three!

LOL

Go_Wylie2000
11-23-2008, 07:17 AM
I'd say Wylie vs. China Spring...

Because:

Liberty Hill vs. Sweetwater=Liberty Hill will win but deff. not a blow out, hell it could be a close game.

Bridgeport vs. Monahans=Bridgeport is ganna kill em'

Abilene Wylie vs China Spring=Good, close game.

So i'd put:

#1:Abilene Wylie vs. China Spring
#2:Liberty Hill vs. Sweetwater
#3:Bridgeport vs. Monahans

K-MAC Chuck
11-23-2008, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Go_Wylie2000
I'd say Wylie vs. China Spring...

Because:

Liberty Hill vs. Sweetwater=Liberty Hill will win but deff. not a blow out, hell it could be a close game.

Abilene Wylie vs China Spring=Good, close game.

So i'd put:

#1:Abilene Wylie vs. China Spring
#2:Liberty Hill vs. Sweetwater
#3:Bridgeport vs. Monahans

I agree with most everything GoWylie said here...

I can't argue that if I had ONE game to watch, it wouldn't be CS/Wylie..(of course, I'd bring my PDA so I could hear the LH broadcasts on K-MAC Sports! LOL) :D

ccmom
11-23-2008, 08:48 AM
My vote is for Wylie/China Spring....and NO, not because I am a Wylie poster. Actually, it's just because I said so. :taunt:

Second choice would be Sweetwater/LH....because I love the Mustangs and LHPM!!! :inlove:

Lion_Addict
11-23-2008, 09:05 AM
Wylie vs. China Spring. Sweetwater & Liberty Hill a close 2nd.
Would love to be able to see both of these matchups!

bp80884
11-23-2008, 10:36 AM
CS Wylie

Rabid Cougar
11-23-2008, 11:01 AM
CS only threw seven passes against Burkburnett.
The first half was over in 37 minutes.