PDA

View Full Version : slpybear checking in while computer still down...

slpybear the bullfan
10-27-2002, 11:33 PM
Well, how is everyone. Gotta make this quick, so here is a little scatter shooting...

1.) Congrats Bulls! Don't let the numbers bother you. Just focus on who you play each week and play like it is your last game.

2.) Emmit is the man. Glad to see him get the record and even his 150th rushing TD. IMHO he is the greatest COMPLETE running back of all-time.

3.) How about Celina? I was all in Gainesville's corner on this one. I thought they would tear 'em up, but I was wrong. (BTW, I am hearing a lot about poor sportsmanship by G'ville. What happened with the spitting, celebrating and cussing?)

4.) Post season prognostication has begun. Looks like Sanger may come on and make a push for a post-season berth in 7-3A. I will have to start watching the Region I races a little closer now, specially 5,6,and 8-3A.

5.) EaglesRules must be finally too embarrassed to post. That makes slpybear happy.

6.) airitout, I enjoyed your post. Check your PM when you get a chance.

7.) I am still out on my computer for the next several weeks, so be patient with my replies.

8.) One, PM me sometime about your take on the LD defense. Also, about the new player that has showed up.

Everyone, I hope your seasons are going well and hope all the boys are playing safe. Take care, be safe and have a good week.

Get 'em BULLS!!!