23. Kennedale (2-0)
24. Carthage (2-1)
25. Commerce (1-1)

Matthew328
09-15-2003, 09:37 AM
ttt

vet93
09-15-2003, 10:02 AM
Hey Matt...I think that week in and week out that you have the best top 25 around. There will always be slight differences in picks and homers who feel like their team is slighted but I feel like you have a well thougt-out and unbiased poll.

Pudlugger
09-15-2003, 10:08 AM
We will be back in two weeks I can assure you. Go LEPs! wink

jason
09-15-2003, 10:08 AM
#9 Forney and #25 Commerce play this week...always a good rivalry game....

RBARKER
09-15-2003, 10:11 AM
Looks good except I think BH and Anahuac should be in the Top 25. Oh well they will be before its all over with.

baddude
09-15-2003, 03:31 PM
#18 i think we deserve a little better than that we gave the #2 team a run for their money

Bandera YaYa
09-15-2003, 04:03 PM
Are you from Marlin???? Cuz I can't think of any other reason you would put them in the top 25 when they have yet to win a game! Can you explain that one to me????????? :confused:

Chris Hart
09-15-2003, 04:13 PM
Bandera YaYa:
Are you from Marlin???? Cuz I can't think of any other reason you would put them in the top 25 when they have yet to win a game! Can you explain that one to me????????? :confused: Marlin could very well start the season 1-4, even if that does happen(which it might not also), Marlin would still be a top 25 team IMO. They play a SCHEDULE!

BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86
09-15-2003, 04:13 PM
Marlin lost to Waco University 19 to 14 & Waco Midway 27 to 26 both are 4a.

MonkeyJoe
09-15-2003, 05:20 PM
Celina ahead of Gainesville...man, thats crap.
but maybe thats just the 'homer' in me talking.
Who is Fairfield..there high on everyones rankings, and ive never heard of them.
and i think that Gilmer should be ranked a little higher...and i also think that untill Marlin can win a game they shouldn't be in the top 20.
no matter how close the score was it comes down to winning, and they havent shown me that they can win.
Anyway thats just my opinion of your top 25.

Gobbla2001
09-15-2003, 05:25 PM
Yah, but these are also "3A" rankings, we shouldn't hold it against Marlin when they come up 'short' to a couple of 'good' 4A schools...

Bandera YaYa
09-15-2003, 06:21 PM
"shouldn't hold it against them"????? Oh, whatever!! :rolleyes:

MARLINFAN
09-15-2003, 07:12 PM
well how i feel until a 3a team(3a not 4a) we should be wherever we want to be. and as far as rankings go were out and a lot of people think marlin is sorry. well for you that think this were not . we have just had injuries and problems. the team is still as strong as predicted

Keith7
09-15-2003, 10:24 PM
MARLINFAN:
well how i feel until a 3a team(3a not 4a) we should be wherever we want to be. and as far as rankings go were out and a lot of people think marlin is sorry. well for you that think this were not . we have just had injuries and problems. the team is still as strong as predictedI don't think marlin is "sorry" but they are Over rated.. they were picked by some people to win state, but they have been upset the past 2 weeks..

jason
09-15-2003, 10:28 PM
Keith7:

MARLINFAN:
well how i feel until a 3a team(3a not 4a) we should be wherever we want to be. and as far as rankings go were out and a lot of people think marlin is sorry. well for you that think this were not . we have just had injuries and problems. the team is still as strong as predictedI don't think marlin is "sorry" but they are Over rated.. they were picked by some people to win state, but they have been upset the past 2 weeks..they got beat by 4A teams...they play a TOUGH SCHEDULE...they'd beat the tar out of gainesville....

kaorder1999
09-15-2003, 10:30 PM
poll looks good to me

jason
09-15-2003, 10:31 PM
kaorder1999:
poll looks good to meforney vs commerce prediction???

fhs by 6

PAINTBALL
09-15-2003, 10:32 PM
Personally I think a lot of Division 1 3A schools like Gatesville should be ranked above Wharton, Yokum and some of the smaller 3A Schools. I believe almost every team Burnet played in the Division 1 playoffs last year could have won state in Division 2. Just my opinion.

mustang04
09-15-2003, 11:32 PM
TO MATTHEW328: ill have to agree with Baddude on this one matthew.....we did give greenwood a run for thir money, that should AT LEAST put us in the top 15, or drop them from the top 2, i mean i know ur mostly going on wins and losses (except for marlin), but if u ask anybody who went to that game, we fought really good and i just think that they arent 16 spots above us, but hey, these are ur rankings, and ill let you do what you think is right, but this is just my opinion, besides that it looks good to me

Gobbla2001
09-16-2003, 12:47 AM
Sweetwater prolly is for real this year, but Matt's prolly (just my theory) thinking more physcologically than just 'hey this team's doing good...

Fact is MG beat you guys, and most likely you guys will go D2, right? So basically, if you make it to the semi's and play MG, MAtt says 'MG beat SW, so I'll say they beat 'em this week as well'... So at that point you guys are in the final 4 of D2, and there are still 8 teams alive in D1, so that'd put you in the final 12 teams... Meaning out of those left, you might be the #12 team in the state... But Matt here is saying 'But I believe there might be a few teams that didn't make it as far that can be in that top 12 as well', which would bump you guys down in the rankings...

So basically, it's pshycological and I think it looks good...

Rankings are rankings, they're really fun... But don't get too caught up guys (and I know you're not, 'stang04, I'm talkin' 'bout baddude)... Just hope that the 'Stangs can prove Matt wrong on the field...

Good Luck!

Matthew328
09-16-2003, 07:08 AM
All right we have some debate..LOL Sweetwater was ranked 15 before the Greenwood game....and they lost, they only dropped 3 spots...don't take that too hard....you gave Greenwood a run for their money but came up a lil short...Sweetwater keeps winning games they'll climb back up the poll very quick...as for Marlin, they lost 2 games to good 4A teams without their 2 best players...I don't think there are many 3A teams in the state that can lose the players of Tank Smith and D'Nerian Wrighter's caliber and still hang with the likes of Waco U and Waco Midway...not to mention Marlin is playing a sophmore QB!! Marlin may very well start 1-4...but they are a top 25 team no question!

<small>[ September 16, 2003, 07:09 AM: Message edited by: Matthew328 ]</small>

vet93
09-16-2003, 08:42 AM
Paintball...I have to disagree. I think that you are basing your opinion in large part on the success of Bandera. Since Burnet handled Bandera so easily and because Bandera did not play well in the regular season it gives the impression that Bandera was not a very good team. I mean, they had trouble beating Llano just to get into the playoffs for goodness sake! However, the Bandera team in the regular season was not the same team that seemed to steadily improve in the playoffs. By the way, I am not saying that Bandera could have beaten Burnet at the end of the season. Burnet was obviously the stronger team.

PAINTBALL:
Personally I think a lot of Division 1 3A schools like Gatesville should be ranked above Wharton, Yokum and some of the smaller 3A Schools. I believe almost every team Burnet played in the Division 1 playoffs last year could have won state in Division 2. Just my opinion.

crzyjournalist03
09-16-2003, 12:07 PM
Gobbla2001:
Yah, but these are also "3A" rankings, we shouldn't hold it against Marlin when they come up 'short' to a couple of 'good' 4A schools...Using that logic, shouldn't Forney still be at #2? They've beaten 2 'good' 4A schoools, and lost to a top 10 4A school...Not meaning to sound like a "homer"; just following the logic.

Tiny
09-16-2003, 12:11 PM
PAINTBALL:
Personally I think a lot of Division 1 3A schools like Gatesville should be ranked above Wharton, Yokum and some of the smaller 3A Schools. I believe almost every team Burnet played in the Division 1 playoffs last year could have won state in Division 2. Just my opinion.Personaly I think Everman should be ranked above Burnet. I believe that Everman will thump Burnet this year just as they did last year.
Just my opinion.

Gobbla2001
09-16-2003, 12:11 PM
Forney would most likely have to go through Everman to get to the championship, right? I guess since Matt has Everman ranked higher, he might think they'd beat Forney...

With that said, if you guys lost to Everman, it'd be the D1 semi's, correct?

At that point in time, in D1 and D2 together, there would be 12 teams left... #9 is pretty accruate for a Forney rankings....

It's not always about 'who's better', but also who's gunna get further...

<small>[ September 16, 2003, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

Jimbotex40
09-16-2003, 12:12 PM
the hard thing to do is to put teams like forney and marlin who have lost to legit teams in front of worser teams like bellville and rice consolidated who have beat easy teams.

Gobbla2001
09-16-2003, 12:14 PM
Rice consolidated is solid, my friend... Cuero might be young but we're still pretty salty (beating and shutting out 4A semi-finalists Gregory-Portland in the third scrimmage), so is Sinton (though they lost some good talent), so RC isn't going through a 3A cake-walk, they're just that good......

Rice consolidated came up pretty dern short last year to Bandera, who won it all in D2, and they return 8 starters on offense and 9 on defense from the same team that gave Bandera a run for their $$$... That's why they're so high...

Take it from a person who has seen RC play, they're gunna win it...

<small>[ September 16, 2003, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
09-16-2003, 12:15 PM
Gobbla2001:
Forney would most likely have to go through Everman to get to the championship, right? I guess since Matt has Everman ranked higher, he might think they'd beat Forney...

At that point in time, in D1 and D2 together, there would be 12 teams left... #9 is pretty accruate for a Forney rankings....

It's not always about 'who's better', but also who's gunna get further...There would be 8 teams left, and I doubt Forney would be the worst team in the group.

jason
09-16-2003, 12:17 PM
crzyjournalist03:

Gobbla2001:

It's not always about 'who's better', but also who's gunna get further...There would be 8 teams left, and I doubt Forney would be the worst team in the group.very true

Gobbla2001
09-16-2003, 12:18 PM
No, buddy, there would be 4 left in D1 (R1 vs R2, R3 vs R4) and 8 left in D2 at that point (r1 vs r1, r2 vs r2, r3 vs r3, r4 vs r4)...

I'll do the math, that's 12 teams left...

<small>[ September 16, 2003, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
09-16-2003, 12:22 PM
That's quarters for D2, not semis. I think any team making it to the semis gets the edge over any team that loses in the quarters.

Gobbla2001
09-16-2003, 12:23 PM
I always just call it semi's, I don't really care, and that point in time there are 12 teams left... I'm not saying that Forney should be ranked #9 out of all 12 of those teams, but IT DOES MAKE SENSE, it's not like you guys are getting ripped...

Keith7
09-16-2003, 01:28 PM
jason:

Keith7:

MARLINFAN:
well how i feel until a 3a team(3a not 4a) we should be wherever we want to be. and as far as rankings go were out and a lot of people think marlin is sorry. well for you that think this were not . we have just had injuries and problems. the team is still as strong as predictedI don't think marlin is "sorry" but they are Over rated.. they were picked by some people to win state, but they have been upset the past 2 weeks..they got beat by 4A teams...they play a TOUGH SCHEDULE...they'd beat the tar out of gainesville....ha

dog92
09-16-2003, 01:44 PM
I don't think you ought to take Marlin out the top 10. You really don't know how good these guys are.

MonkeyJoe
09-16-2003, 01:46 PM
when marlin wins a game and shows how good they are you can put them in the top 10 but not yet.

espn1
09-16-2003, 01:52 PM
dog92:
I don't think you ought to take Marlin out the top 10. You really don't know how good these guys are.It's up to Marlin to prove how good they are. There the ones that schedule the games.

cunbed10
09-16-2003, 02:04 PM
Hey! young world, could this be sarcasim I'm hearing, or could this be respect for talent.
Most of you have not seen Marlin Play, for those of you who haven't here is the deal, I myself met Matthew328 at the Everman Hutch Marlin Scrimmage, and Matt is a very knowledgeable(sp?) football fan, and he witnessed the talent as did I that day, and all 3 teams had exceptional talent, so Marlin loosing to 4A schools is not an exception, but talent and respect is the key, me personally , I hate polls, they're distraction, and teams get caught up with them, but last year I learned no to judge a team on what you hear or what they are ranked, because on the same day last year I witnessed this thing they call on any given day, see My father, son, and myself, headed to Bryan last DEC, and what I saw was perception, immediately when we arrived at Kyle field and looked at the score board, we thought that Jasper was winning, well we were wrong, and later on that day, we figured that Marlin would demolish Bellville, but someone forgot to tell Bellville that, so to all posters on 3ADownlow, I invite you to witness yourself, why a team that is 0-2 is still in the ranks, come and watch Marlin vs Burnet 26Sep03 in Burnet, or Marlin vs Ennis 3Oct03, which is my Birthday 10/03/68 oops, you all know how old I am now hopefully when I go to Ennis this year I get a surpise gift, another Marlin upset, and Burnet would be a great early gift to :D

JasperDog94
09-16-2003, 04:12 PM
I don't think anyone doubts how good Marlin is, but IMHO you have to win a game or two to get into the top 10.

merlin69
09-16-2003, 06:01 PM
Using that logic, shouldn't Forney still be at #2? They've beaten 2 'good' 4A schoools, and lost to a top 10 4A school...Not meaning to sound like a "homer"; just following the logic.
correction, forney has only beaten one good 4a team, mabank doesnt count.....

Keith7
09-16-2003, 06:05 PM
dog92:
I don't think you ought to take Marlin out the top 10. You really don't know how good these guys are.they can't be too good if they keep losing games they are picked to win

PAINTBALL
09-16-2003, 06:08 PM
Tiny:

PAINTBALL:
Personally I think a lot of Division 1 3A schools like Gatesville should be ranked above Wharton, Yokum and some of the smaller 3A Schools. I believe almost every team Burnet played in the Division 1 playoffs last year could have won state in Division 2. Just my opinion.Personaly I think Everman should be ranked above Burnet. I believe that Everman will thump Burnet this year just as they did last year.
I hope Everman gets to THE GAME this year so we can have a rematch. That's a long way down the road though and a lot can happen to either team.
Just my opinion.

Gobbla2001
Marlin doesn't pick themselves to win the game, the people pickin' 'em to win games aren't out there playing 'em...

Keith7
merlin69:

Using that logic, shouldn't Forney still be at #2? They've beaten 2 'good' 4A schoools, and lost to a top 10 4A school...Not meaning to sound like a "homer"; just following the logic.
correction, forney has only beaten one good 4a team, mabank doesnt count.....Forney also lost to a team that is only in it second year of existance

Keith7
09-16-2003, 06:09 PM
Gobbla2001:
Marlin doesn't pick themselves to win the game, the people pickin' 'em to win games aren't out there playing 'em...well i'm sure marlin doesnt go into the game expecting to lose either?! What point are you trying to make???

espn1
09-16-2003, 06:10 PM
cunbed10:
Hey! young world, could this be sarcasim I'm hearing, or could this be respect for talent.
Most of you have not seen Marlin Play, for those of you who haven't here is the deal, I myself met Matthew328 at the Everman Hutch Marlin Scrimmage, and Matt is a very knowledgeable(sp?) football fan, and he witnessed the talent as did I that day, and all 3 teams had exceptional talent, so Marlin loosing to 4A schools is not an exception, but talent and respect is the key, me personally , I hate polls, they're distraction, and teams get caught up with them, but last year I learned no to judge a team on what you hear or what they are ranked, because on the same day last year I witnessed this thing they call on any given day, see My father, son, and myself, headed to Bryan last DEC, and what I saw was perception, immediately when we arrived at Kyle field and looked at the score board, we thought that Jasper was winning, well we were wrong, and later on that day, we figured that Marlin would demolish Bellville, but someone forgot to tell Bellville that, so to all posters on 3ADownlow, I invite you to witness yourself, why a team that is 0-2 is still in the ranks, come and watch Marlin vs Burnet 26Sep03 in Burnet, or Marlin vs Ennis 3Oct03, which is my Birthday 10/03/68 oops, you all know how old I am now hopefully when I go to Ennis this year I get a surpise gift, another Marlin upset, and Burnet would be a great early gift to :D Like I told you before no smart person sells Marlin short. That's why I hope Burnet puts up an Ennis sign in their locker room. But then again, Burnet has so many returning players from last year that they wont need a reminder about Marlin.

Gobbla2001
09-16-2003, 06:11 PM
Gainsville lost to a team in their first year in 3A... Does that make 'em bad? Nope... Sure shouldn't make 'em cocky, though...

The 3A Down Low Gainsville fans, the Shockey's of 3A football... Talk all that mess but still can't catch the important passes...

Gobbla2001
09-16-2003, 06:13 PM
I'm trying to make the point that someone pickin' someone to win a game doesn't mean that team's gunna win the game... Most of the people pickin' 'em to win (including me) really haven't seen the physical teams they're pickin', they've just seen 'em on paper...

What point are you trying to make oh mighty representative of the unstoppable Leopards?

<small>[ September 16, 2003, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

Keith7
09-16-2003, 06:13 PM
Gobbla2001:
Gainsville lost to a team in their first year in 3A... Does that make 'em bad? Nope... Sure shouldn't make 'em cocky, though...

The 3A Down Low Gainsville fans, the Shockey's of 3A football... Talk all that mess but still can't catch the important passes...Gainesville lost to a team with a 64 game winning streak.. and first year or not, they are still 3A... thats alot differnt then losing to a mediocre 4A school

Gobbla2001
09-16-2003, 06:15 PM
Still it was their 'first' something...

The team they lost to that are in their second year of existance didn't 'just' start playing football when their school was created, did they?

NO, they've been playing football all along, now they're just on a diff. team...

I think Matt and J2k should require posters to have a brain before posting...

Keith7
09-16-2003, 06:15 PM
Gobbla2001:
I'm trying to make the point that someone pickin' someone to win a game doesn't mean that team's gunna win the game... Most of the people pickin' 'em to win (including me) really haven't seen the physical teams they're pickin', they've just seen 'em on paper...

What point are you trying to make oh mighty representative of the unstoppable Leopards?well you see when you are sopposed to be a contender for the State Championship, then you are sopposed to win games against average 4A schools, its just common sense... but when you cannot perform to the level that is expected of u, that makes you OVERRATED.. like i said in the beggining

Gobbla2001
09-16-2003, 06:17 PM
And why do these games not count? Because it's early in the season...

Last time I checked, Marlin's competing for a 3A championship, not a 4A... It's what they can do in 3A that counts...

Keith7
09-16-2003, 06:18 PM
Gobbla2001:
And why do these games not count? Because it's early in the season...

Last time I checked, Marlin's competing for a 3A championship, not a 4A... It's what they can do in 3A that counts...hmm well if they cant win a game vs. a average 4A team.. then why would anyone expect tem to win a game against an elite 3a team

BuckeyeFan
09-16-2003, 06:20 PM
Gilmer should definitely be in the top 10

Gobbla2001
09-16-2003, 06:21 PM
You don't udnerstand football as well as you need to on a subject like this...

A mediocre 3A team shouldn't be able to beat an unstoppable 3A, correct? But maybe they can upset a 'close' to unstoppable team... And that 'close' unstoppable team can maybe upset the 'unstoppable' team before the 'mediocre' team meets up with them in the playoffs...

It's not what a team does against this team that did this to this team that should be used to judge what this team here does...

Different teams play different teams, can you guess? DIFFERENT...

Gobbla2001
09-16-2003, 06:23 PM
Example, in '00 we (Cuero) play a mediocre 4A team and lose 21-20, the next week a 3A team beats that team 28-10... The next week we play that 3A team, we're gunna lose, right? No, we beat that team 44-7... And guess what, it was early in the season...

Marlin will filter out all of the bad and will finally start kickin' tale again, it's just a matter of time...

<small>[ September 16, 2003, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

Keith7
09-16-2003, 06:25 PM
Gobbla2001:
You don't udnerstand football as well as you need to on a subject like this...

A mediocre 3A team shouldn't be able to beat an unstoppable 3A, correct? But maybe they can upset a 'close' to unstoppable team... And that 'close' unstoppable team can maybe upset the 'unstoppable' team before the 'mediocre' team meets up with them in the playoffs...

It's not what a team does against this team that did this to this team that should be used to judge what this team here does...

Different teams play different teams, can you guess? DIFFERENT...Again whatever point your trying to make has no baring on what we were talking about..see what i'm trying to say is if Marlin expects to be called one of the elite teams in 3A they should play like it.. and since they havnt, but people still believe they are an elite team, they are Overrated

Gobbla2001
09-16-2003, 06:26 PM
To you they are, to a lot of folks they're not... I know in Gainsville everyone looks up to a team that can kick but all regular season and lose early in the playoffs, but in Marlin they don't care what happens in the regular season, they wanna get deep in the playoffs, that's what matters...

Gobbla2001
09-16-2003, 06:30 PM
Let's face it, K, we're gunna go through this, you think they're overrated, I think they're underrated and there are a lot of folks on both of our sides...

We're gunna argue this to the death if we keep it up, let's just agree to disagree and move on to a different subject cuz I'm gettin' sloppy...

Keith7
09-16-2003, 06:41 PM
Gobbla2001:
Let's face it, K, we're gunna go through this, you think they're overrated, I think they're underrated and there are a lot of folks on both of our sides...

We're gunna argue this to the death if we keep it up, let's just agree to disagree and move on to a different subject cuz I'm gettin' sloppy...deal

aamove
09-16-2003, 07:47 PM
Matthew I agree with your top 25 for the most part. I think that Forney and Everman should both be a little higher on the scale. But, both teams have the ability to climb back up to where they should be. :cool:

Rocksolid
09-17-2003, 12:00 PM
Matt, I like your top 25 but i was wandering why Jasper is #11 I know they did beat PNG but really PNG beat them. Even though PNG is a 4a school Jasper beat them bad last year and this year they demolished Jasper. I think Jasper is a top 25 team but I was wondering if that game counted against them in the rankings.

Matthew328
09-17-2003, 01:34 PM
Yes the Jasper-PNG game did count against em...just like Newton "losing" to Jasper counted against them..Jasper is a good team, but they aren't at the level they were last year..I think 11 is preetty accurate for them at the moment..

crzyjournalist03
09-17-2003, 02:18 PM
isn't this what's wonderful about polls? No matter what's posted, there will always be people who disagree...that's why I really like polls...there's always room for discussion.

CHS_CG
09-17-2003, 04:45 PM
Hey Matthew.. Can you tell me where Caldwell is on your poll? We have won 2 games (both with shutouts) and lost one, so I think we have done as good as some of those teams. If ya have a place for us can ya please tell me?!?!?!?!?!

JasperDog94
09-17-2003, 05:49 PM
Matthew328:
Yes the Jasper-PNG game did count against em...just like Newton "losing" to Jasper counted against them..Jasper is a good team, but they aren't at the level they were last year..I think 11 is preetty accurate for them at the moment..I would agree with that assesment. :)

GoForIt
09-17-2003, 06:09 PM
CHS_CG:
Hey Matthew.. Can you tell me where Caldwell is on your poll? We have won 2 games (both with shutouts) and lost one, so I think we have done as good as some of those teams. If ya have a place for us can ya please tell me?!?!?!?!?!\

... like he's actually going to pay any attention to Caldwell....

Goob
09-17-2003, 06:37 PM
Let's not forget that Everman played and top 10 6A OK School. This team may be be very best that OK has to offer and Everman played them great for 3 quarters. Lets now count the bulldogs out of the championship yet. Speed overwelms you and you can't practice against it. Just ask Burnet last year.

PAINTBALL
09-17-2003, 07:17 PM
Goob:
Let's not forget that Everman played and top 10 6A OK School. This team may be be very best that OK has to offer and Everman played them great for 3 quarters. Lets now count the bulldogs out of the championship yet. Speed overwelms you and you can't practice against it. Just ask Burnet last year.Only an idiot would count Everman out of the State Championship race. They certainly can compete with any 3A school in the State. I haven't seen them play this year, but I saw talent last year that returned this year.

Jimbotex40
09-17-2003, 07:17 PM
goob,

isn't it a little too late to ask burnet last year seeing that in essence it took place last year?

Goob
09-17-2003, 07:50 PM
Yeah, it is probably too late to bring up thtat game. We don't really know what kind of teams these teams are yet. Burnet has devastated every team they have played and Everman whupped EH which they shoud have done. All I am saying is that Burnet has a ton of skill players coming back and Everman has just s few. It should make for a interesting game come december if these 2 teams should meet again. I meant nothing bad against the burnet team of last year. They probably would have won state the year wylie won it over gatesville. They only thing I was making a poing on is that when you are preparing against a team with a ton of speed, it is very hard to defend against in practice. That is all I am saying. :D

Matthew328
09-17-2003, 08:19 PM
GoForIt

... like he's actually going to pay any attention to Caldwell....[/QB]Caldwell needs to beat someone besides Hearne who is a medicore 2A school at best and Smithville who is one of the 10 worst 3A teams in the state before they can even think about being on anyone's radar...so I guess that does answer your question...I do pay attention to Caldwell...LOL

Goob
09-17-2003, 09:25 PM
Geez Matthew, Maybe you need to git spill chick on this bord after lookin at al the typoes I did tonite.

Goob

CHS_CG
09-17-2003, 11:30 PM
OH you do?? Im sorry I dont here much about us on here!

jason
09-18-2003, 08:08 AM
Matthew328:

GoForIt

... like he's actually going to pay any attention to Caldwell....Caldwell needs to beat someone besides Hearne who is a medicore 2A school at best and Smithville who is one of the 10 worst 3A teams in the state before they can even think about being on anyone's radar...so I guess that does answer your question...I do pay attention to Caldwell...LOL[/QB]where is caldwell at??

DarkWing
09-18-2003, 10:12 AM
It's just math!!! Be happy if your prize team is on this list. If the math puts them on it then the math will take them off if the performance doesn't measure up. I see some great teams on this list and most deserve this recognition.

CHS_CG
09-18-2003, 04:19 PM
Jason, Caldwell is located about 30 miles from bryan and about 24 from Rockdale. If you know where highway 21 and highway 36 meet that is Caldwell.

GoForIt
09-18-2003, 06:12 PM
CHS_CG, sweetie I know you mean well, but sometimes your innocense is a little much (don't take it the wrong way), but you have to be around football for more than 10 years before establishing a credibility record. I've seen Caldwell and while they have the best defense in a long, long time, the offense is going to have to start working it to gain respect. I think the guy knows where Caldwell is and was making fun (not that anyone on here EVER does that to your team) of you. But my oh my how awesome it will be in 2005 - possibly even next year - when we are in the polls and snickering at everyone else like Burnet does. What a class act - NOT!

theyoefnshow
09-19-2003, 08:30 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!