PDA

View Full Version : Twofivekay

LH Panther Mom
11-22-2008, 10:51 AM
How fitting that my "actual" 25,000th was to RM in a thread-hijacking incident this morning. :D So, "because I can" :devil: , I found a random post from last night & deleted it. I mean seriously, how often does one get to say "25,000 posts is a LOT of typing". :nerd:

A little over six years ago, my oldest son, a senior at the time, came home from school and told me about 3ADL. He had heard about it in Superville. ;) He and some of his teammates were whelmed at all the smack coming from the Burnet fans over our (at the time) 8-0 season. Today (day, actual date was 11/23) marks the 6th anniversary of that 2002 Senior teams' final game as Panther football players.

Little did that group of Panthers know the legacy they were building and the bar that they helped set, that would continue to be raised, and generally met, each year.

To the 2002 Senior Panther players, the 2008 Senior Panther players, and every Senior in between and going forward: Cherish these days on the field with your brothers. Learn from your experiences, but never let them be the best experiences you have.

WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR? L-H-H-S! Ten have come before....you WILL be eleven!

44INAROW
11-22-2008, 11:00 AM
WOW - 25,000 is alot of typing ;) It's been a fun ride - Keep em coming ;)

ProudHornetMom
11-22-2008, 11:01 AM
Ha...and I'm excited about sneaking up on my 500th post...25,000 puts that to shame. ;)

The LH legacy continues beyond the 25,000 posts or that first year season. Congratulations LHPM on that milestone AND on the continued Panther success. We all know that football moms are important and you work very hard supporting the Panthers. Bravo.

gobbler grad
11-22-2008, 11:04 AM
congrats...:clap: it's people like you that make this make this a great site...:2thumbsup

pirate4state
11-22-2008, 11:09 AM
:clap: :clap: Congrats! 25k all ya got??? :hand: :taunt: :p :D

LHMom
11-22-2008, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Today (day, actual date was 11/23) marks the 6th anniversary of that 2002 Senior teams' final game as Panther football players.

Little did that group of Panthers know the legacy they were building and the bar that they helped set, that would continue to be raised, and generally met, each year.

Oh you just go and make me all emotional! I remember that day like it was yesterday. (My oldest was a junior and teammate of LHPM's son.)

And boy was the Burnet/LH smack-talk big in those days.

What a great 8 years of football we've enjoyed in LH. Congrats to all that have been part of it and congrats to you, LHPM on post number 25,000!