PDA

View Full Version : I heard................

Lion_Addict
11-22-2008, 10:11 AM
Last night one of the Abilene stations reported that if it's Sweetwater & Liberty Hill next week it will be In Brownwood!! Anybody that can confirm this? Got my fingers crossed
:thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
11-22-2008, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Last night one of the Abilene stations reported that if it's Sweetwater & Liberty Hill next week it will be In Brownwood!! Anybody that can confirm this? Got my fingers crossed

Me too...and that it's on Saturday!!!

Lion_Addict
11-22-2008, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Me too...and that it's on Saturday!!!

Oh heck yeah......that makes it even better!!! :)

GetRDoneStangs
11-22-2008, 10:15 AM

That is a fact...5:30 on Saturday!!!

If Vernon pulls the upset...

It will be in Breckenridge 5:30 Saturday

LHexPlayer
11-22-2008, 10:16 AM

Not sure but it would make sense. And I also vote for Saturday.

LHexPlayer
11-22-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
That is a fact...5:30 on Saturday!!!

If Vernon pulls the upset...

It will be in Breckenridge 5:30 Saturday

No joke?

GetRDoneStangs
11-22-2008, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
No joke?

If LH wins it will in B'Wood....Make lots of sinse!!! Pretty much in the middle and a good stadium!!

Vernon pulls of the upset...kinda of in the middle and a smaller stadium that is a neat place to play.....

This is from Coach Jackson ...via Sweetwater radio and newspaper...should be legit!!!

LHMom
11-22-2008, 10:33 AM
Here's hoping to be with LH fans in Brownwood next Saturday! As for today, I will be missing a LH playoff game for the first time since Vance joined the Panthers in 2001. It is KILLING me.

GO CATS!

Lion_Addict
11-22-2008, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by LHMom
Here's hoping to be with LH fans in Brownwood next Saturday!

I second that!! Go PANTHERS :cheerl: :cheerl:

wtfootball
11-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Doesn't matter where it is. Liberty Hill will win it. I actually am pulling for Sweetwater so there "might" be a rematch between Monahans and Sweetwater but this would be a long shot for both.

Lion_Addict
11-22-2008, 10:59 AM
Just wanna clarify my "Go Panthers" is for against Vernon, so it will be played here in the WOOD next week :D .

LH Panther Mom
11-22-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by LHMom
As for today, I will be missing a LH playoff game for the first time since Vance joined the Panthers in 2001. It is KILLING me.

GO CATS!
I will miss you!

LH Panther Mom
11-22-2008, 11:06 AM
Just wanna clarify my "Go Panthers" is for against Vernon, so it will be played here in the WOOD next week :D .
:hand: :hand: Pssshhhhh! To paraphrase Rocket: Come on Panther_Addict. You know you're a closet fan. :D

Lion_Addict
11-22-2008, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I will miss you!

No "upsets" LHPM!! Don't you let that happen! ;)
Good luck & yawl be safe :)

Lion_Addict
11-22-2008, 11:10 AM
:hand: :hand: Pssshhhhh! To paraphrase Rocket: Come on Panther_Addict. You know you're a closet fan. :D

:clap: HA HA! Gotta love it :D

LH Panther Mom
11-22-2008, 11:11 AM
:clap: HA HA! Gotta love it :D
Somehow "Lion_Hill" just didn't have the same ring. :D

LHMom
11-22-2008, 11:14 AM
I will miss you!

Thanks, LHPM! I'll be listening on-line.

Drive safe and bring home another W.

swstangs001
11-22-2008, 12:47 PM
I hope it's in Brownwood, i may already be there for thanksgiving i wouldn;t have to travel.

95mustang
11-22-2008, 12:51 PM
Im hearing the same thing. I also hear that their may be as many as 3 games next week here in Brownwood. 1 friday night and 2 Saturday. Lets hope so! Go Liberty Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!