PDA

View Full Version : Newton '01

3Aroy
07-24-2001, 03:08 PM
They are gonna be awesome. I dont blame you guys for putting them lower on your polls than usual, seeing as they had a bad season last year with all of the injuries and everything, but I think they will be one of the toughest 3A teams in '01. I think they could be the best team that will probably go the small school route. I look for them to scoot right through region 3, although rice consolidated will be tough also.

-Roy

eye of the tiger
07-25-2001, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by 3Aroy:
They are gonna be awesome. I dont blame you guys for putting them lower on your polls than usual, seeing as they had a bad season last year with all of the injuries and everything, but I think they will be one of the toughest 3A teams in '01. I think they could be the best team that will probably go the small school route. I look for them to scoot right through region 3,
although rice consolidated will be tough also.

-Roy
Roy-- Newton has been there before and that means alot to a team. Your comment about staying healthy is so true. one or two key injuries can destroy a teams season. good luck to your eagles

kepdawg
07-26-2001, 12:29 AM
I agree, Newton is not a team to be taken lightly by anyone. Hopefully they will be taking home another championship this year!