PDA

View Full Version : INGRAMS INDIAN WAR CHANT

BurnetBandRules
11-02-2003, 11:30 PM
I think that most of you know that Ingram are the Indians. That is there mascot. Well, they play te indian song thing that you do the hand in front of the mouth quickly thing and move your arm up and down like a hatchet. Well,, as most Burnet people and there oponent know, we do that as a trasdition and all the fans normally jump in, too. Our band director was very hesistant in doing this as some might have taken it personally but I thought that it added to the revalry. Just an interesting this that I fet you all should know.

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 11:32 PM
Okay, how exactly does this go...

When Gonzales does it they play it up until the team busts out of their sign, then it fades into some fight son thing...

They use a steady beat of a bass drum and after 4 beats they do a quick drum roll... They do that a few times and then some Native-American type music chimes in for about 13 or so beats, then back to the bass and drum roll (with snair)...

I get goose-bumps hearing it...

therealbulldogs
11-02-2003, 11:33 PM
It's the Ingram Warriors.

BurnetBandRules
11-02-2003, 11:34 PM
Sounds interesting. I will have to try and manipulate that into our playing! LOL, in other words, borrow withoutintent of return acknowledgememnt

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 11:37 PM
BurnetBandRules:
Sounds interesting. I will have to try and manipulate that into our playing! LOL, in other words, borrow withoutintent of return acknowledgememntI'm sure if you called Gonzales ISD they'd send you a copy or something...

The Guru
11-02-2003, 11:47 PM
Burnet's band is good. They can play whatever they want to play.