PDA

View Full Version : Lion_Addict, Sweetwater Red & other Survivor fans

pirate4state
11-21-2008, 11:47 AM
Oh man....I just finished watching last night's episode. Best one EVER!!! :spitlol: :spitlol: :clap:

IHS Fan
11-21-2008, 12:09 PM
that was the best show yet. the look on his face when he was voted off was great. and his parting words said it all.

Txbroadcaster
11-21-2008, 12:14 PM
Randy is a mean old bitter man

and the fact EVERYONE..even the jurors were laughing made it even better

pirate4state
11-21-2008, 12:15 PM
I already forgot what he said! I was to busy laughing! I had tears in my eyes! :nerd: :D

jason
11-21-2008, 12:18 PM
did he have/play a fake immunity idol? did everybody know he had it and know it was fake?

pirate4state
11-21-2008, 12:34 PM
yeah, he got played!

he & corrine figured Bob found the idol. Bob didn't find the idol, but made a very "real" looking fake idol and Randy bought it...hook, line & sinker! It was greatness.

IHS Fan
11-21-2008, 12:39 PM
i thought it was funny when he played the idol and sugar and crystal started laughing on the spot. i think he knew then he was screwed.

Lion_Addict
11-21-2008, 12:44 PM
HA HA!!! Loved it! My Sugar is so smart :D

IHS Fan
11-21-2008, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
HA HA!!! Loved it! My Sugar is so smart :D

she's winning me over more each week.

pirate4state
11-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Oh man Corinne will be out for Sugar's blood next week!! HAHA

Did yall see the preview for next week? With Bob & Corinne talking?!?!? Think it's legit or Bob playing the game? :eek: :eek:

Lion_Addict
11-21-2008, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Did yall see the preview for next week? With Bob & Corinne talking?!?!? Think it's legit or Bob playing the game? :eek: :eek:

Think Bob is joining forces with the others and is gonna play her like a fiddle, Heh Heh!

pirate4state
11-21-2008, 12:52 PM
Think Bob is joining forces with the others and is gonna play her like a fiddle, Heh Heh!

That would be AWESOME! I don't care for Corrine, at ALL!

Txbroadcaster
11-21-2008, 12:57 PM
That would be AWESOME! I don't care for Corrine, at ALL!

once again u and Crystal on same page she hates Corrine

jason
11-21-2008, 01:00 PM
i just watched it, that was pretty funny....

Emerson1
11-21-2008, 01:20 PM

Bob should of acted more shocked at Tribal Counsel and not told anyone he knew it was a fake

Then he could of played it as Marcus told him the idol was real and was from the bottle they threw in the ocean. Then Corinne tells that to Randy after she gets voted off and for Bob's sake hope both of them believe him and still gets their votes possibly down the line.

I'm sad though, I wanted Randy to win :(

pirate4state
11-21-2008, 02:08 PM
If Sugar makes it to the final 2 she better quit her crying or that will get her $$$ZERO$$$!!!

LHexPlayer
11-21-2008, 05:04 PM
Oh man....I just finished watching last night's episode. Best one EVER!!! :spitlol: :spitlol: :clap:

What did I tell you?

pirate4state
11-22-2008, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
What did I tell you? LOL yep you called it! :D

Emerson1
12-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Kenny and Crystal are IDIOTS! Did they not realize Corrine had no intention of playing the idol because she thought they would vote for Matty?

pirate4state
12-04-2008, 09:05 PM
:mad:

man i missed all that stuff, but yes Kenny & Crystal are stupid. they have been very lucky up to this point.

of the 6 remaining who would yall vote for?

:thinking:

Lion_Addict
12-05-2008, 07:56 AM
:mad:

man i missed all that stuff, but yes Kenny & Crystal are stupid. they have been very lucky up to this point.

of the 6 remaining who would yall vote for?

:thinking:

I'm hoping Sugar & Bob make it to the final 2.
Matty lost all my respect cuz he freakin proposed :doh: :doh: !!!! I was like..."don't do it dude!" But nooooo, moron starts blubbering all this junk about love and crap :devil: , HA HA!
Not as fond of Kenny as I was.....he's gonna get his soon.
And Crystal just flat out needs to go :mad: . Woman gets on one of my last nerves.

Hey, think Bob & his ole lady got it on? I was just curious....:thinking:
:doh: Ewwwwww.....mental pic!

LHexPlayer
12-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Kenny and Crystal are IDIOTS! Did they not realize Corrine had no intention of playing the idol because she thought they would vote for Matty?

Actually I thought they played it pretty good but they need to get their head back into the game quickly. They switched sides but did it in a way that if Corinne didn't have the idol they would just sqash that switch and stay with their original alliance. In a way by both not voting for Matty they took out an insurance policy on switching sides. I'm for Sugar and Bob myself. Bob is the man. And well Sugar is just nice to look at.:D

Lion_Addict
12-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
And well Sugar is just nice to look at.:D

:iagree: :inlove: :inlove:

LHexPlayer
12-05-2008, 12:36 PM
I'm hoping Sugar & Bob make it to the final 2.
Matty lost all my respect cuz he freakin proposed :doh: :doh: !!!! I was like..."don't do it dude!" But nooooo, moron starts blubbering all this junk about love and crap :devil: , HA HA!
Not as fond of Kenny as I was.....he's gonna get his soon.
And Crystal just flat out needs to go :mad: . Woman gets on one of my last nerves.

Hey, think Bob & his ole lady got it on? I was just curious....:thinking:
:doh: Ewwwwww.....mental pic!

And I completely agree about Matty. What a chick! Couldn't believe he was a blubbering baby about it. I felt bad for him.

pirate4state
12-12-2008, 02:13 AM
:D :D :D

I'll wait & see if anyone else was able to watch

LHexPlayer
12-12-2008, 08:44 AM

Who ya got?

Lion_Addict
12-12-2008, 09:49 AM

:wave: I watched.......WOOHOO! :D

pirate4state
12-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Thoughts?

#1 - Corrine is a nasty witch, but it suits her! HAHA. I'm sure her parents are very proud.
#2 - Randy is a troll.
#3 - All the people, except maybe Kenny & Matty, were just vindictive and sore losers! {from what I saw, I was flipping back & forth between the Cowboy game & Survivor}
#4 - All 3 finalists were WEAK! I couldn't see myself voting for any of them! Susie's reasonings were DUMB. Bob not much better and if Sugar would only STOP crying I could/would have probably voted for her because she played the game! Bob making a believable immunity idol was genius, but that was about the only thing he did that was "playing the game", IMO.
#5 - Overall, this was probably the WORST season since I've been watching (past 4 seasons).

44INAROW
12-15-2008, 11:33 AM
I don't watch but several co-workers do and that's all they've talked about this morning - must have been a good one indeed :p

Emerson1
12-16-2008, 06:13 PM

#4 - All 3 finalists were WEAK! I couldn't see myself voting for any of them! Susie's reasonings were DUMB. Bob not much better and if Sugar would only STOP crying I could/would have probably voted for her because she played the game! Bob making a believable immunity idol was genius, but that was about the only thing he did that was "playing the game", IMO.

Who deserved it over Bob? If he doesn't win all those immunity challenges he would have been voted out.

Trashman
12-16-2008, 07:20 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) -- The federal tribe has spoken: A contaminated monkey skull, termite-infested statues and other African artifacts of the TV show "Survivor" will not be allowed into the U.S.

Officials disclosed Monday that customs inspectors in Houston seized a variety of restricted items that were being shipped to the U.S. in a container belonging to the CBS reality show. Among the items: the hide from an African cat suspected of carrying a dangerous disease, a mandrill skull, civet hides, parrot, poultry and ostrich feathers, bones and cowries shells.

The 17th edition of "Survivor" took place in the West African nation of Gabon, the country from which the container was shipped. The final episode was shown Sunday night.

The imports were seized Nov. 18 out of concern that they were contaminated with pests and disease that could harm U.S. agriculture, according to officials. Civet cats are mongoose-like animals that are a delicacy in China and are suspected of spreading severe acute respiratory syndrome -- SARS -- to humans. Inspectors also found wooden statues with termites.

The restricted goods were fumigated by the Agriculture Department, said Customs spokeswoman Yolanda Chaotes. She said the prohibited items were sent away from the U.S. and no decision has been made about penalties on the importer.

Jeffery Baldwin Sr., Custom's director of field operations at the Houston port, said: "Introducing an exotic disease or pest could harm our citizens or devastate our agriculture crops."

Officials from "Survivor" did not return immediate requests for comment. Contestants are eliminated from the show each week with the mantra: "The tribe has spoken."