PDA

View Full Version : rap star does good deed for local community....

jason
11-21-2008, 10:48 AM
...not really -- but he confessed to a murder in a song and got sentenced to 20 years...

dumb@$$.........

Rapper gets 20 years after writing shooting song

DUBLIN, Ga. (AP) — He shot a man twice and felt so good about it, police said, a rapper wrote a song describing the shooting and calling out the victim by name. A judge sentenced 25-year-old Rico Todriquez Wright Monday to spend the next 20 years in prison after his victim mentioned the hip hop confession to police.

Chad Blue, 28, told police he had known Wright before the September 2006 shooting, but that the men weren't friendly. He testified companions egged Wright on as he chased and shot his victim in the thigh and groin.

Later, Blue told police he recognized Wright's voice on a CD, rapping "Chad Blue knows how I shoot."

Wright was sentenced to 20 years for two counts of aggravated assault. He will spend another 20 years on probation.

LINK (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jQUZaPLYcXsZAbUiOd_xe7VbRprgD94I7Q7G0)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-21-2008, 11:04 AM
He didn't confess to murder.

jason
11-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
He didn't confess to murder. the judge says he did...

CHS_CG
11-24-2008, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by jason
the judge says he did...

which at this point is what matters lol

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-24-2008, 04:05 PM
The guy who was shot was the one who turned him in and testified against him. Sounds kind of hard to do that if you're dead, unless you're not actually dead.

DaHop72
11-24-2008, 04:08 PM
The guy who was shot was the one who turned him in and testified against him. Sounds kind of hard to do that if you're dead, unless you're not actually dead. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CHS_CG
11-24-2008, 04:16 PM
He didn't confess to murder.

Last line doesnt say he was sentenced to a murder count.. it says for two counts of aggravated assault.

DaHop72
11-24-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Last line doesnt say he was sentenced to a murder count.. it says for two counts of aggravated assault. I think he was referring to this line darling. :kiss:

Originally posted by jason
...not really -- but he confessed to a murder in a song and got sentenced to 20 years...

dumb@$$.........

CHS_CG
11-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I think he was referring to this line darling. :kiss:

lol its possible :inlove:

Ranger Mom
11-24-2008, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
lol its possible :inlove:

Do you even have a clue what he is getting at??

Do you even understand the thread??:doh: :p