PDA

View Full Version : Login Problem on Cell Phone

OrangeChamps
11-21-2008, 08:51 AM
I try and keep up with the dlow on my cell phone, but for some reason it won't let me log in. I type my name/pword and hit login but nothing happens. Anyone have any ideas or is it even possible?

I have a Blackberry 8800 if that helps.

LH Panther Mom
11-21-2008, 09:28 AM
I don't know about your specific brand/model, but there are a few who access the DL from their phones with no problems, so I know it's possible.

sinton66
11-21-2008, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by OrangeChamps
I try and keep up with the dlow on my cell phone, but for some reason it won't let me log in. I type my name/pword and hit login but nothing happens. Anyone have any ideas or is it even possible?

I have a Blackberry 8800 if that helps.

Can you access other websites with no problem?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-21-2008, 11:02 AM
I can get on it with my Curve. Let me do some investigating, because the OS is pretty much the same on both phones.

jason
11-21-2008, 11:05 AM
wireless internet is the same regardless of the OS on the phone and if you can get to one website, you should be able to get to any....

probably typing in the password wrong, it's easy to do with the keystrokes on a smart phone....

OrangeChamps
11-22-2008, 01:46 PM
Everything works fine up until I hit the login button. It presses down but nothing happens, no loading, no retrieving page, nothing. I hate phones.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-23-2008, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by OrangeChamps
Everything works fine up until I hit the login button. It presses down but nothing happens, no loading, no retrieving page, nothing. I hate phones. put this link as your favorite (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=3)

and log by going to a thread and posting and it will ask for your log info.

access the site thru there once you make that your favorite if that works for you.

I can only access the site through the discussion board and not the 3a downlow forum link.

slpybear the bullfan
11-23-2008, 05:33 PM
Samsung Blackjack II... and not a problem on mine. Just tedious... very tedious to try and post at a game.

WylieBulldog92
11-23-2008, 11:17 PM
I wish I had this problem :rolleyes: