11-20-2008, 11:07 PM
www.massillontigers.com/webcam/dream.htm

Not bad at all

aggie
11-21-2008, 04:03 PM
its ok :)

Stownhorse
11-21-2008, 04:05 PM
No high school deserves that crunk of a facility.

LHexPlayer
11-21-2008, 04:52 PM
Massillon has one hell of a program. They also have a live cub tiger for a mascot. I think they also get a new cub tiger every year and raise if for a year.

88bobcats
11-21-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
Massillon has one hell of a program.

Agreed. The Massillon program is nationally famous, and I've seen them play games on t.v. networks.

However, I agree with Stownhorse.....it's a bit much for a high school program. Practicing out in the elements is a rite of passage for high school athletics.....

Roll'em up
11-21-2008, 06:37 PM
Nothing is a bit much if you have the people and money to get it done. Who wouldn't want such a facility for their kids and community?

STANG RED
11-21-2008, 06:58 PM
$6million for an indoor practice building. Holy crap, those people have more money than sense!:eek:
It is one helluva nice building though. I was impressed with Wylie's DAWG HOUSE they built a few years back. But it really does lool like a dog house compared to what Massillon has.:eek:

I'm guessing Ohio doesnt have the Robin Hood program set up in their state.

mwynn05
11-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
$6million for an indoor practice building. Holy crap, those people have more money than sense!:eek:
It is one helluva nice building though. I was impressed with Wylie's DAWG HOUSE they built a few years back. But it really does lool like a dog house compared to what Massillon has.:eek:

I'm guessing Ohio doesnt have the Robin Hood program set up in their state. read the article.... privately funded

STANG RED
11-21-2008, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
read the article.... privately funded

I didnt say it wasnt privatley funded!:confused: And I did read the article. Just said those folks have more money than sense, and they do.