PDA

View Full Version : Good luck to all District 2 teams this weekend.

Looking4number8
11-20-2008, 08:05 AM
We are leaving early in the morning for San Marcos for volleyball and plan on staying Friday night if God blesses up with a semi final victory. I am not sure I will get to tune in to any games except tonights Sweetwater game (by the way is there a web cast). Any ways, good luck district 2 and make us proud

From all your Brownwood fans. Go Sweetwater, AW & Snyder!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-20-2008, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I am hoping the game is webcast here:

Lone Star Sports Radio (http://lonestarsportsradio.com/schools/greenwood/)

Drive safely! Best of luck to your Lady Lions! :cheerl: :cheerl: (Unless you meet the Lady Hornets in the finals, that is! :inlove: )

Phantom Stang
11-20-2008, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Drive safely! Best of luck to your Lady Lions! :cheerl: :cheerl: (Unless you meet the Lady Hornets in the finals, that is! :inlove: )
Ditto to that!!:clap:
Exept go ahead and kick those Lady Hornets' butts and take it all!!:thumbsup:

garciap77
11-20-2008, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
We are leaving early in the morning for San Marcos for volleyball and plan on staying Friday night if God blesses up with a semi final victory. I am not sure I will get to tune in to any games except tonights Sweetwater game (by the way is there a web cast). Any ways, good luck district 2 and make us proud

Good luck! Bring back a state title!:2thumbsup Drive safe!

ccmom
11-20-2008, 09:49 AM
Good luck and safe travels!!:)

injuredinmelee
11-20-2008, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8

we will try and take care of business on our end and hopefully the lady lions will bring home the hardware this weekend!